Mike "Boogie", Week 5

CeCiMom

This is like the Boogie bashing Topic. I think i may be one of the only people on Morty's who likes Boogie. Okay so hes a snake, okay so he manipulate lies and is arrogant with a huge ego. But i love to watch him, he makes for funny Tv. Hes about the only reason i've laughed this season, and watching him mess with everyone's minds is hilarious. I doubt hell win but im rooting for him to make it as far as he can so i can keep watching his DR sessions and such.

TML said it right, his downfall this season will be he doesnt have Dr Will to bail him out. But hes not doing too bad so far with Frank right behind him to win the comps....

I'm going to enjoy this week, whether he back stabs the secret 6 or not, it will be entertaining

I agree I am too on the Boogie train

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is like the Boogie bashing Topic. I think i may be one of the only people on Morty's who likes Boogie. Okay so hes a snake, okay so he manipulate lies and is arrogant with a huge ego. But i love to watch him, he makes for funny Tv. Hes about the only reason i've laughed this season, and watching him mess with everyone's minds is hilarious. I doubt hell win but im rooting for him to make it as far as he can so i can keep watching his DR sessions and such.

TML said it right, his downfall this season will be he doesnt have Dr Will to bail him out. But hes not doing too bad so far with Frank right behind him to win the comps....

I'm going to enjoy this week, whether he back stabs the secret 6 or not, it will be entertaining

I find him comedic.. but whether I am laughing at him, or with him I never know. I love watching him trip over his own ego. And I laughed when he did the segment about the brains and the brawn with the spirit-tard/dog costume. It was comical. The look on his face was funny. I don't think I'd like him much IRL as he says a lot of things which just seem like he doesn't have a ton of respect for women .. but when I distance myself from that I can find him amusing/and an enjoyable BB player as far as that goes. I still want Ian to evict him this season though.

If Boogie knew anything about women he would have never mentioned Erin's name in his silly send off. If I were Erin I wouldn't want to be reminded of the time my boyfriend cheated on me with America's sweetheart. Boogie was the one that let the cat out of the bag and told all us feeders that Will and Janelle DID in fact have a fling! Poor Erin..how embarrassing for her! Like someone said above, it takes two to tango and the "affair" certainly wasn't Janies fault. I mean, she really cant help it that she's gorgeous, charming and funny as hell.

Did he actually say they slept together? Cause cheating can mean different things to different people and I thought I remember them kissing. Which is still cheating, but not necessarily as bad..

If they were intimate though in some way it could explain the bitterness that was on Janie's shoulder all season towards Boogie(Will).

Wow! I think I have just seen the unimaginable! WiL came into the back room to sleep and Boogie got up and asked him if he was ok or needed to talk. WiL said he was kind of depressed & Boogie was actually concerned....

Compared to the nose picker (Adam) Boogie is a saint and I won't be disappointed if Boogie wins.

Adam is a guest in the house of correction here in MA due to his dealing drugs here with his BB $500k..Losah!!

Boogie thread have to add am loving Boogie and his antics this season...think the haters are judging his play from BB2 and All-Stars...think he is doing quite a great job sans Dr Will

Adam is a guest in the house of correction here in MA due to his dealing drugs here with his BB $500k..Losah!!

Boogie thread have to add am loving Boogie and his antics this season...think the haters are judging his play from BB2 and All-Stars...think he is doing quite a great job sans Dr Will

Yep Adam & Mattie got busted lol... Boogie is doing pretty good considering he's not thrilled about reset.

The best part about Boogie is he is the anti Janelle .... I think he's great and that fact that so many people dislike him makes me like him even more lol. Every show can use a good heal ... The fact he beat Janelle twice speaks volumes regarding his ability to play this game and talk himself out of jams.

For the comments about his good bye message I thought it was pretty funny ... much better then Janelle poor loser attitude calling him a Douche Bag on National TV ... Say what you want about the Boogie Man but she was worse then he was in that segment. Janelle just has her legion of fans that think she does no wrong and she has an ego every bit as big as Mike Boogie! Sad But True!

The best part about Boogie is he is the anti Janelle .... I think he's great and that fact that so many people dislike him makes me like him even more lol. Every show can use a good heal ... The fact he beat Janelle twice speaks volumes regarding his ability to play this game and talk himself out of jams.

For the comments about his good bye message I thought it was pretty funny ... much better then Janelle poor loser attitude calling him a Douche Bag on National TV ... Say what you want about the Boogie Man but she was worse then he was in that segment. Janelle just has her legion of fans that think she does no wrong and she has an ego every bit as big as Mike Boogie! Sad But True!

How does Janelle have a bad attitude? Is she just supposed to take his crap... call a spade a spade... Good on ya Jani!

How does Janelle have a bad attitude? Is she just supposed to take his crap... call a spade a spade... Good on ya Jani!

... She handled it like the sore loser she is ... Calling someone a douche bag on National TV ... You can't tell me if the roles were reversed and Boogie was evicted and she left a message (You know it would have been similar) and he called her a douche bag all hell would break loose ... Its called the law of double standards. Just calling a spade a spade!

... She handled it like the sore loser she is ... Calling someone a douche bag on National TV ... You can't tell me if the roles were reversed and Boogie was evicted and she left a message (You know it would have been similar) and he called her a douche bag all hell would break loose ... Its called the law of double standards. Just calling a spade a spade!

No absolutely not. If she had done that then he should have his say too... it is a game & a spade is a spade...

You know nothing about me so saying I have double standards is hot air...

No absolutely not. If she had done that then he should have his say too... it is a game & a spade is a spade...

You know nothing about me so saying I have double standards is hot air...

I never said it was YOUR law of double standards it's just a saying in general chill lol ... If he had done that he would have been called every name in the book but people can say otherwise because it'll never happen or at least it better not ... enough of past HGs

I never said it was YOUR law of double standards it's just a saying in general chill lol ... If he had done that he would have been called every name in the book but people can say otherwise because it'll never happen or at least it better not ... enough of past HGs

I am not a Boogie fan at all but if Jani had been that cocksure & rude to him & he called her a name... I would have been "Good on ya Boogie" fight fire with fire! I agree... I am sick of PAST HG's coming in the house....

I am not a Boogie fan at all but if Jani had been that cocksure & rude to him & he called her a name... I would have been "Good on ya Boogie" fight fire with fire! I agree... I am sick of PAST HG's coming in the house....

Let's be honest you're obviously a big fan ... You understand a big part of what he did was likely influenced by production and DR sessions. They would have had Janelle doing something along the same lines its a safe bet. You may not have personally but surely a good portion of Janelle's fans would have done it. Both Boogie and Janelle have egos no question ...

Let's be honest you're obviously a big fan ... You understand a big part of what he did was likely influenced by production and DR sessions. They would have had Janelle doing something along the same lines its a safe bet. You may not have personally but surely a good portion of Janelle's fans would have done it. Both Boogie and Janelle have egos no question ...

Oh you got that right! I am a huge BB fan! I watch BB games world wide, even when I don't speak the language... mainly because it is interesting to view human nature... I am sure it was prompted by production too... That is one thing that irks me, the influence of production in BBUS... In BBUK I love the fact that we, the viewers, are privy to the DR sessions!

Oh you got that right! I am a huge BB fan! I watch BB games world wide, even when I don't speak the language... mainly because it is interesting to view human nature... I am sure it was prompted by production too... That is one thing that irks me, the influence of production in BBUS... In BBUK I love the fact that we, the viewers, are privy to the DR sessions!

myss911 I am so happy someone agrees with me on the "human nature" element of this show! People keep telling me that I'm nuts to watch it cause it's crazy to be locked in a house. Well yeah it's not something I would do but it's a sociologist's dream!

Did not know about BBUK showing DR sessions.

The thing that I hate with these returning players, especially Boogie and Dan, is that they won already and yet they are more than happy to take the prize and (limited) glory away from the newbies. And even though these newbies don't seem bring a lot to the game and most are wannabe somethings, I think they deserve to be in a game with all newbies so that they have the same chance as all the other HG of past seasons to step up and maybe become a new fan favorite.

I love BBUKs DRs. Probably the best part of the show. I really like when they scold the HMs or torture them a bit.

myss911 I am so happy someone agrees with me on the "human nature" element of this show! People keep telling me that I'm nuts to watch it cause it's crazy to be locked in a house. Well yeah it's not something I would do but it's a sociologist's dream!

Did not know about BBUK showing DR sessions.

Oh yeah I LOVE that BBUK shows the DR sessions! No production foul play there! Theirs is far more interesting too...

I don't see the problem with Janelle calling Boog a douchebag. He is a douchebag. Common knowledge.

I personally have no problem with it and some of what he says definitely makes him come off as one for sure.

My only objection is that people were saying Janelle's exit was "classy", but calling someone a "douchebag" isn't exactly classy.