Wil, Week 5 (Nominee) - Evicted 8/16

CeCiMom

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wil just semi-threatened Boogie and Frank in the HOH room and now they want him out this week. Good move Wil...

Yikes - I just got home. Time for me to do some flashbacks!

Hope he maintains his little b!#ch attitude when he is sitting on the block. Getting Joe out is a wasted HoH at this time and as much as I dislike Joe, better for him to stay and Little Wilie to go. Unless Frank decides to put Shane up there and ...OOPS! There goes the pawn out the door!

Yeah. I'm looking forward to him getting evicted from the house. Sometimes his mimicry of Joe is funny but most of the time his baby voices and non-sensical babble is just so juvenile. Last night on BBAD, he, Ashley and Jenn were acting totally assanine in the bedroom. I've seen 9 year olds act more mature. Surely they don't think they are entertaining us?

I don't much care for Joe or Will .. but I find Wil slightly more interesting than Joe.. if only cause I find his ego funny and I want to watch him trip over it.

No matter who goes this week, win-win for America.

Yeah. I'm looking forward to him getting evicted from the house. Sometimes his mimicry of Joe is funny but most of the time his baby voices and non-sensical babble is just so juvenile. Last night on BBAD, he, Ashley and Jenn were acting totally assanine in the bedroom. I've seen 9 year olds act more mature. Surely they don't think they are entertaining us?

Wait he mimicked Joe??? Excuse me if I remember correctly but didn't he piss a fit when he found out that Willie mimicked him in the HOH??? He called Willie a homophobe for doing so...

I hope he goes next week!

Wait he mimicked Joe??? Excuse me if I remember correctly but didn't he piss a fit when he found out that Willie mimicked him in the HOH??? He called Willie a homophobe for doing so...

I hope he goes next week!

as of now looks like he will...

all joe has to do is not stir the pot...

but we all know joe likes to run his mouth...

Oh Wil......what on earth were you thinking? Not only going along with the plan to get Frank out but inventing some crazy lie to ? maybe make a BB name for yourself by trying to pull one over on Frank & the great MB. Little did you know that BB would intervene......you should have known better than try to upstage the "stars" of this reality fiasco.

And, having gotten through all that, KITTEN (lol), going to the HOH with your claws out (no, no :).....it's pretty obvious that only if you would have tried to approach Frank & MB with your tail between your legs willing to blindly follow their lead (like the rest of the S6), is the only wayyou would have had a chance to survive another week......trust me, you really haven't "lost" anything.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name