BB Live Show Discussion

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering... Are you trying to say that she's fat?

I mean I know the girl's crazy, but I don't think she's fat.

No she keeps saying she is the tallest girl besides Jannelle. Brittney, who is short should have had an easier time

Haha! I heard Joe was ratting on Shane to Boogie about their BS plan...?

YEP THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE NICE ENOUGH TO SAVE JOE!!!!!

No she keeps saying she is the tallest girl besides Jannelle. Brittney, who is short should have had an easier time

That's true. Well, Britney did well considering I thought. Then she made a deal with Ian who she already thought of as shady. A little ironic, in my opinion.

Yes I am disappointed. This really screws Shane, if you ask me. The new dynamics of the game may change things but I think it is totally unfair to allow an HOH to go through a full week and nominate people, strategize on who to evict and then not have an eviction. Especially since Grodner and everyone else knew the coaches would enter the game. I bet if Shane would have left the noms the same, Joe or Ashley would have gotten evicted before the coaches twist was revealed.

I think it shows a total lack of respect for the viewers as well as the players by the producers. They should have had the eviction and that person could have taken their chances along with the others next week. It left Shane wide open (Dani too) with absolutely nothing to show for it.

On the up side, Boogie seems to have absolutely no desire to be there and I wouldn't be surprised to see him gone soon. Can't say I blame him. He went from what was in his viewpoint, a 3 out of 7 chance f winning to now having a 1 in 12 chance - and that 1 in 12 isn't nearly as good as his 3 out of 7 because those players stacked up much better against what was left than he does.

I feel badly for Shane but they all should have seen it coming if they are fans and watch Big Brother.

The show is so incredibly rigged it is not even worth wasting emotion as a player or a fan and the HG's should know this.

I just want to see some good drama in the house. I don't even care if I remember any of their names ^_^

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name