Ian, Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol his outfit on the show cracked me up ..

Pulling for him to win this weeks HOH (I don't have feeds so no clue whose out/in atm)

lol his outfit on the show cracked me up ..

Pulling for him to win this weeks HOH (I don't have feeds so no clue whose out/in atm)

He made a deal with Brit and Danielle! So he was the 3rd to the last to fall! Dumb@@@! For someone who has watch all BB episodes and has a photographic memory, then he should have remembered BB6 when Jennifer promise Kaysar and she went back on her word! You stay up there and fight until you can fight anymore! Im sure Dani will keep her word though! but you never know! I wanted to see him fight for it! I want to see what he's got! so far he is not impressing me! uggg!

He made a deal with Brit and Danielle! So he was the 3rd to the last to fall! Dumb@@@! For someone who has watch all BB episodes and has a photographic memory, then he should have remembered BB6 when Jennifer promise Kaysar and she went back on her word! You stay up there and fight until you can fight anymore! Im sure Dani will keep her word though! but you never know! I wanted to see him fight for it! I want to see what he's got! so far he is not impressing me! uggg!

I think it was fine for him to drop. Why should he have do Frank and Boogie's dirty work anyways, that's what his HOH would turn into probably. He has been a have not all those weeks, so he did well.

Plus Danielle already said she'll keep her word. Unless Ian does something super crazy he's fine.

I hope he is safe one more week and has a chance to win an HOH and goes far enough to have the full Big Brother Experience he wants. I would love for him to win but how I am hoping at least he will get America's Player and $25,000.

I want to see the big threat in Ian! I know he has it! Ash is using him! Boogie is using him becuz he doesnt have faith in him! I want ian to prove everyone wrong! He knows how to play this game!

Ian up in HOH and wants to work with Dan and be part of an alliance. There is one in the works with Dan, Shane, Britney, Danielle and Ian.

I hate to see Ian ally himself with Britney and Shane. Hello, Ian, they caused you grief before; remember? Maybe he could ally with them initially and then backstab them and move on. Ian won't do that, though.

Ian up in HOH and wants to work with Dan and be part of an alliance. There is one in the works with Dan, Shane, Britney, Danielle and Ian.

The other day, I picked all these people to work together after the coaches entered the game, with the exception of Ian. I thought Janelle would be the fifth and that still may happen. Either way, Ian really needs to be with whatever group that Dan is with. I believe Dan is the only vet or strong player that has the patience to work with Ian and not completely use him as just another pawn and vote. Frankly, thus far, Ian hasn't showed me anything that would indicate that he knows how to play this game. He did do the right thing by dropping in the HOH comp after making the deal with Dani. I didn't see any upside to him being HOH. In fact, as it stand right now, I don't see any reason Ian should want to be HOH for at least three weeks. Unless he's the last one standing for his alliance in a comp, he should keep his head down.

Ian may be trying to avoid that HOH crowd upstairs as Britney was grilling him hard (would she answer to someone else the kinds of

questions she was popping? I don't think so). He said he would like to work with them already. They need to back off at this point.

So I take it Ian never took the deal to be in the upstairs alliance? I did see Ian when the feeds came back after noms sitting in the living room with Booger and Frank. Did he ever go take his bath?

Ian is pretty boring, truth be told.

I had such high hopes for him. He is a sweet guy but not suited to the GAME of Big Brother. He will always be my nerd muffin though :nerd: