Shane, Week 4

CeCiMom

Slimcruz I love yor posts you hit the nail on the head. Haha. I really hope they don't get rid of Jani because Mike Boogie will steamroll through that house. Everyone except Jani is afraid of him. When Dan was talking to him in the storage room about getting rid of Frank, he looked scared to death. He was having a hard time swallowing, and he hardly ever blinked. Sure signs fear. I can't can't watch Boggie win again. I just can't!

Slimcruz I love yor posts you hit the nail on the head. Haha. I really hope they don't get rid of Jani because Mike Boogie will steamroll through that house. Everyone except Jani is afraid of him. When Dan was talking to him in the storage room about getting rid of Frank, he looked scared to death. He was having a hard time swallowing, and he hardly ever blinked. Sure signs fear. I can't can't watch Boggie win again. I just can't!

Dan's not afraid of Boogie. He is showing Boogie the face that he knows will draw Boogie into his web, just like he gives Danielle the sad, puppy face and the I'm so disappointed in your decision face. Boogie is an important part of Dan's agenda to get to the final. He will play whatever angle he needs to get there.

Britney to Shane: "Shane, look! The moon is made of cheese."

Shane to Britney: "Mmmm. I like cheese."

Dan to Shane: "Cheese makes me constipated."

Shane to Dan: "Oh. I hate cheese".

Danielle to Shane: "Cheese is yellow. I love the color yellow."

Shane to Danielle: "Mmmm. I like cheese."

I know. I don't fully understand Dan's reasoning for wanting to go with Boog to the end. The only thing I can figure is it's because they're both past winners and Dan thinks he can get Boog to do all the dirty work. Boog would be hated and Dan would be loved. But Dan knows that Frank/Boog needs to be split up. Since that's apparently not going to happen, Dan's got to change his strategy. He knows it will be very difficult to beat a newbie at the end because the newbs will control the JH votes.

I don't necessarily think Dan wants to get to the end with Boogie. I just think he wants him in the game at least a little longer. Boogie is going to be a target before Dan as will Janelle. And I don't know if making sure the four coaches are in the jury ensures that a coach will win or not but I can see the logic there. I think there are definitely some newbies who wouldn't vote for a coach. Danielle isn't one of them, though, since she worships Dan. I think Dan wants her in the jury eventually but not by his hand. Dan also knows Janelle will vote for the best player so he wants her in the jury over someone like Frank, Wil or Joe. IDK I think Dan still wants Frank out but he's either biding his time in order to steer Danielle toward keeping noms the same without appearing like he cares that much...or he could be resigning himself to losing Janelle because this idea gained so much steam last night and they now have Ian. I just hope it's the former.

I don't necessarily think Dan wants to get to the end with Boogie. I just think he wants him in the game at least a little longer. Boogie is going to be a target before Dan as will Janelle. And I don't know if making sure the four coaches are in the jury ensures that a coach will win or not but I can see the logic there. I think there are definitely some newbies who wouldn't vote for a coach. Danielle isn't one of them, though, since she worships Dan. I think Dan wants her in the jury eventually but not by his hand. Dan also knows Janelle will vote for the best player so he wants her in the jury over someone like Frank, Wil or Joe. IDK I think Dan still wants Frank out but he's either biding his time in order to steer Danielle toward keeping noms the same without appearing like he cares that much...or he could be resigning himself to losing Janelle because this idea gained so much steam last night and they now have Ian. I just hope it's the former.

You could be right. One thing's absolutely for certain, Dan is considering the jury house votes. Janelle is too. I think Dan assumes that it will be very hard for anyone in the JH to vote for a past winner to win again. If Boog were in the JH tho, being a past winner himself, I'm sure he wouldn't have a hard time voting for Dan to win. lol.

I would want Joe or Ashley or Jenn sitting by me as F2 at the end. When you think about it, it is such a tough thing to do, to make it to F2. All that scheming and comps and frustration and nerves. And luck. You have to have luck on your side to make it there, too. I truly believe that if they allow Dan to make it to F2, he will win against any of them. I forgot that this is the Shane thread. What can I say about Shane? You allowed yourself to be swayed and remove Ashley from the block and put Frank up - going against what I considered to be your word, Shane, so I don't like you anymore. I hope you are evicted soon.

shane is as dumb as a bag of rocks. I hope TV viewers remember him saying he does not want a relationship. he looks bad kissing her because she won. he also just agrees with everything and anybody. boring

I liked Shane at the beginning but, after these past few days since since Dani has been HOH, not to crazy about him anymore......and now after the way they are treating Janie, sickens me even more.......She is just as human as they are and has feelings as well.......Can't wait for all of them to sit back and watch the show and see who really did what!! Then they can all feel like idiots after Boogie & Frank win the game!!!!!!

Dan's not afraid of Boogie. He is showing Boogie the face that he knows will draw Boogie into his web, just like he gives Danielle the sad, puppy face and the I'm so disappointed in your decision face. Boogie is an important part of Dan's agenda to get to the final. He will play whatever angle he needs to get there.

shane is as dumb as a bag of rocks. I hope TV viewers remember him saying he does not want a relationship. he looks bad kissing her because she won. he also just agrees with everything and anybody. boring

Totally agree to both you guys! =) I think Dan's relationship with boogie is one of convenience. Dan isn't a guy who plays well solo, in his season, he had Memphis there to do his dirty work. He needs someone there to get their hands dirty.

And I still think that Shane is .. a straight guy who isn't straight. lol

Apparently, from what I read at jokers, Shane directly told Jani last night that she had his vote. Then Jani told Brit. Then Brit went upstairs and told Shane and he denied it, starting a "Janelle is a liar" bashing session. He's absolutely delighting in trying to hurt Janelle to the bitter end. He's an ass. An airhead but an ass.

Apparently, from what I read at jokers, Shane directly told Jani last night that she had his vote. Then Jani told Brit. Then Brit went upstairs and told Shane and he denied it, starting a "Janelle is a liar" bashing session. He's absolutely delighting in trying to hurt Janelle to the bitter end. He's an ass. An airhead but an ass.

Shane told Jani that he would be voting with the house. Jani thinks she has the votes to stay and that's why she thinks she has Shane's vote.

Shane told Jani that he would be voting with the house. Jani thinks she has the votes to stay and that's why she thinks she has Shane's vote.

I heard that convo too but I thought this was a different instance, from what was said at jokers. I haven't seen anything different myself tho. Just what I read there.

edit: I just went to jokers and asked if Shane promised Janelle his vote last night and this was a response--

book.gifhe did but he was lying. and he offered it up on his own she did not ask . she appeared shocked. NT

08/08/12 10:59 AM button1-bm.gif

book.gifyes he did. it was late last night. him, janelle, and joe were in byard NT

08/08/12 11:01 AM button1-bm.gif

I feel bad for Shane & the fact that the Bunny Boiler, Dumbell, is throwing his to the wolves & making up stuff about him.... RUN SHANE!

The more she talks (like she is with Brit now) the crazier and stupider I become. Her insanity is infecting my mind thru the computer I believe. I need to switch feeds.

She's now obsessed with someone named Trey Gorman on facebook, trying to keep that flame flickering after her hot and heavy showmance, which she's just now realizing wasn't so hot and heavy at all. Please, Tray, forgive her for kissing Shane and falling in temporary love. Take her away from all of this, for the fans' sakes!

I feel bad for Shane. He's between a rock and a hard place. As a woman I want him to be straight with Danielle but, at this point I think he realizes she's a bit psycho and that could hurt his chances at the $500,000 but, then again... the longer he keeps up this fake "showmance" the higher the odds of him being stalked after the show. imo