Britney, Week 4

CeCiMom

If Bratney feels bad now about Janelle leaving she has to look back at the many many times she would come and throw Janie under the bus. I don't think Janelle would be a target for Shane and Danielle if Britney had not built up to them what a liar Janelle is. She did that for weeks. Then Boogie comes along and proposes to put Janelle on the block. Shane and Britney jump right on that. Dan tries for days to talk them out of it but then changed his mind when he realized Boogie and Janelle are just going to but heads and neither would budge. Dan knows he can't win against Janie anyway so he cut his losses in trying to keep all 4 coaches together.

That is how it all happend. So quit your crying Bratney.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think Britney feels bad at all, I think she's playing that up for us, so the hounds from hell won't chase her once she's out. The fans gave her a lot of "grief" as they say...after season 12, so she's trying to make sure it doesn't happen again. If I were Janelle, I'd never speak to her again.

Didn't Brittany win the 25k for favorite house guest? I could be wrong but I thought she did anyway. Love her or hate her she is who she is. I find her funny actually. I know that Janelle has this huge group of people who absolutely adore everything she says and does. I myself was a big Janelle fan but its Big Brother and people are going to talk about you they are going to lie to you and if you go into the house and think different then you will be diappointed when you get out. Brittany has not said anything that bad about her. Please tell one thing that Brittany said that was so horrible that you wish Karma on her??? I need to go back and read the things that Janelle has lied about and has said because beleive me she has. I am sorry Janelle is going tonight. i wish she was staying so that someone would go after Boogie.

According to Danielle Donato Janelle has been a floater...did I read that right? That whining bitch that laid around in bed 3/4 of the time she was in the Big Brother house?

I love you Jammer. Since tonight is my last night to watch this season maybe I'll come here every once in awhile just to read what you and lemondrops are saying. I just don't want to waste another month or 2 on this show with Jani gone IMHO she was the only one worth watching this year. I've tried to like the others but just can't. This is a first for me I've never missed a single big brother in 14 seasons. I was even stupid enough to stick around for all of season 9 , at least it was entertaining. This show is like watching paint dry this year. Maybe they need a new casting director. You would think that at least one newbie would intrigue me. None do this year and they are half way thru the show. Oh, and ITA with you. Who would ever quote Danielle Danato on anything big brother? Her father won not her!

I love you Jammer. Since tonight is my last night to watch this season maybe I'll come here every once in awhile just to read what you and lemondrops are saying. I just don't want to waste another month or 2 on this show with Jani gone IMHO she was the only one worth watching this year. I've tried to like the others but just can't. This is a first for me I've never missed a single big brother in 14 seasons. I was even stupid enough to stick around for all of season 9 , at least it was entertaining. This show is like watching paint dry this year. Maybe they need a new casting director. You would think that at least one newbie would intrigue me. None do this year and they are half way thru the show. Oh, and ITA with you. Who would ever quote Danielle Danato on anything big brother? Her father won not her!

Ahhh - thanks Savage! I'm not sure I'll be around much because you know how I feel. Ugh - maybe I should get off my butt and start painting my house. At least the paint drying would give me some satisfaction.