Janelle, Week 4 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/9

CeCiMom

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will have a new award......the Mary Kay Backdoor Award. A self-sharpening eyebrow pencil in Blonde.

:smilielol:

It is possible that Janelle told the diary room she was ready to go home because she really didn't feel she had a chance to win. This is a way for her to go out with her fans fighting for her.

just a thought.....

:smilielol:

It is possible that Janelle told the diary room she was ready to go home because she really didn't feel she had a chance to win. This is a way for her to go out with her fans fighting for her.

just a thought.....

That, or she couldn't stand Frank's stench, Danielle's weirdness, Britney's lies, Joe's hair-wart or Boogie's ridiculousness anymore.

She hasn't figured it out yet, but there's still time. Not that it really matters to her fate, only to some other players fate.

Leaving Frank up was a smart idea from Dan because Janelle doesn't realize yet he was in on it along with Britney.

Joe seems to get it, but she is rather clueless for someone who has played this game twice before.

She hasn't figured it out yet, but there's still time. Not that it really matters to her fate, only to some other players fate.

Leaving Frank up was a smart idea from Dan because Janelle doesn't realize yet he was in on it along with Britney.

Joe seems to get it, but she is rather clueless for someone who has played this game twice before.

I give her until tonight to figure it out.

I do feel kind of bad for her going out this way but she just isn't good at this game anymore and needs to retire. Her social game has gone to crap since her first two seasons while Boogie has gotten better and is proving that he can play without Dr. Will. I kind of hope this is her last season.

Exactly, she did know how much America hated her..just like we do this year. Although Danielle is taking over Bitchney's bitchy crown these days. I'm sure she's trying to get that $25.000.

I do not remember Brit as being "hated"...I remember had sympathy being blindsided by " The Brigade" think Brit is so likeable... but so naive...but this is Janelle thread......this Jani was not the Jani of her season or of all-stars...she played too hard to all sides with her lies and gossip and it will be her downfall come eviction.night...she was always my fave but sadly, came to really dislke her in this BB14

.this Jani was not the Jani of her season or of all-stars...she played too hard to all sides with her lies and gossip and it will be her downfall come eviction.night...she was always my fave but sadly, came to really dislke her in this BB14

I completely agree with you! I've been a fan of Janelle since her first season on BB, but this season she has flip-flopped with the HOH's and she seems to think because of who she is, she can get away with more gossip, etc. Do I want her to get back doored? No, but won't really miss her if she is evicted either.

I do not remember Brit as being "hated"...I remember had sympathy being blindsided by " The Brigade" think Brit is so likeable... but so naive...but this is Janelle thread......this Jani was not the Jani of her season or of all-stars...she played too hard to all sides with her lies and gossip and it will be her downfall come eviction.night...she was always my fave but sadly, came to really dislke her in this BB14

IMO - Britney was hated in her season by most people that hate catty, bitchy, whiners. Janelle remains as the girl "other girls loves to hate". Janelle is gorgeous, funny and dangerous because she can win comps and vetos. She ended up coaching an ungrateful set of over-inflated egos that resented her (and the other coaches) coming into the game. Britney twisted everything Janelle ever said to her to make it look to the others like Janelle was lying or gossiping. Britney wanted Janelle out because Britney needs to be the lone girl in a house full of men. Watch what happens...I guarantee Brit's next target is Ashley or Danielle. Britney has major issues with women. Same exact thing happened in her season with Rachel.

Britney wanted Janelle out because Britney needs to be the lone girl in a house full of men. Watch what happens...I guarantee Brit's next target is Ashley or Danielle. Britney has major issues with women. Same exact thing happened in her season with Rachel.

And this is the reason Danielle and Bitchney won't be friends for very long. Especially if Bitchney and Shane are put up together, Danielle will drop her like a hot potato.

I hate seeing Janelle getting shafted by the Dim Twins (Shane/Dani), The Unfather, and Boogie. That is the thing that will really hurt her, that the Dims listened to Boogie and he will be sitting there gloating about it. Janelle biggest problem this season was that there wasn't anyone she could really connect with. She really was all alone and I think she needs someone who she can just have some laughs with and bitch and moan with and feel safe that they won't run and talk crap about her as soon as she turns her back.

I love the way she is taking it all in stride. That shows a real BB player! I hate to see her go because she it is worth watching her play this game!

Everyone is lying to her. She thinks she has the votes to stay and thinks everyone still wants Frank out.

Okay, looks like I am in the minority here, but I am going to vent, and then that is the last you will see me this season - UNLESS- by some miracle, Janelle manages to get the votes to stay!

If and When Janelle leaves, this will turn into another chill town, without anyone likeable to cheer for.

I think Danielle wasted her HOH, by NOT getting out Frank. I can't believe that both brat and dan trust and like elf(boogie) better than janelle.

Well they will get what is coming to them and I predict that the following weeks will see dan/brit and then danielle leaving, I predict that Wil/Joe or Ash will win the next HOH, and then possibly the very next one!

Janelle made this season bearable - she ACTUALLY played the game, while elf was just nauseating with his dr's, and a lazy dumb ass to boot. They have had 3 chances to get rid of Frank and like Janelle said, they are handing him the 500K, with Ian getting the 50K, cause Frank will drop Shane when it comes to F3

Remember you heard it here.

Out and about, have a good summer!

Toy

Jani's downfall was during the coaches meeting. Jani wanted all 4 of the coaches to work together. Boogie mentioned that Brit had Shane and Dan had Dani. Boogie wanted to keep Frank and was willing to sacrifice either Ian or Jenn. Boogie told Jani that she could keep her number Wil, if she would be willing to vote out either Joe or Ashley. Jani couldn't even lie and say yes, she just sat there and didn't say anything. It was at that point Dan and Brit realized that Jani couldn't be trusted.

Okay, looks like I am in the minority here, but I am going to vent, and then that is the last you will see me this season - UNLESS- by some miracle, Janelle manages to get the votes to stay!

If and When Janelle leaves, this will turn into another chill town, without anyone likeable to cheer for.

I think Danielle wasted her HOH, by NOT getting out Frank. I can't believe that both brat and dan trust and like elf(boogie) better than janelle.

Well they will get what is coming to them and I predict that the following weeks will see dan/brit and then danielle leaving, I predict that Wil/Joe or Ash will win the next HOH, and then possibly the very next one!

Janelle made this season bearable - she ACTUALLY played the game, while elf was just nauseating with his dr's, and a lazy dumb ass to boot. They have had 3 chances to get rid of Frank and like Janelle said, they are handing him the 500K, with Ian getting the 50K, cause Frank will drop Shane when it comes to F3

Remember you heard it here.

Out and about, have a good summer!

Toy

I'm sure you won't be missed.

Now is the time for the DR to do what they do best and get the other HGs to change their minds and keep Janelle. This should be kept quiet so that Dani doesn't find out. The look on her face would be priceless when Julie says Frank, you have been evicted from the house.

I really don't see anything remarkable that Janelle has done this season. She has not entertained me. I was a big fan at one time.

Violet will be happy to have her mommy home. :)