Dan, Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Dan says he told Boogie that they were going to get rid of Frank so he can form an alliance with him. Then in another scene, he admits to making the mistake of telling Boogie about Frank. This guy can't even keep track of the crap that comes out of his mouth. He's a legend in his own mind. He got a little too close to Danielle after she won HOH, I wonder if his wife caught that one? lol I think Father Dan copped a feel or two.

I'm disappointed he gave the creep Boogie new life! Now I remember why I can't stand him! If he gets the shaft from Boogs it's his own fault. Boogie should be a crushed, broke man right now--instead--erg! :skellington:

I so agree with you. It seemed like Dan was doing the perfect thing in talking Danielle into not BDing Janelle and then as soon as Boogie offers a bromance with his boy, Frank, Dan got so excited and his prior idea about keeping the coaches just went out the window. WTH. I mean, because Boogie "called Janelle out" on her "lies?" He wouldn't even let her defend herself, lol. I mean really, they already knew Janelle was doing the back and forth thing, they already know Boogie is not going to keep his word, which is why they recruited Ian as their "real" alliance. I just don't get what sold Dan in those 5 seconds before he agreed to Boogie's deal. Soooo stupid. I loved you Dan but you screwed up and I hope it bites you in the ass...but I hope it bites your stupid protege first. Jealous little bitch. :P

I liked Dan up until now!! Needs to stop being a coward and face Janie like a man!! He allowed Boogie to get to him and do this!!!!! Makes me sick!!! They all say how all janie does it talk about others and yet, what does the rest of the house do???? They are all 2 faced!!!!!!

I liked Dan up until now!! Needs to stop being a coward and face Janie like a man!! He allowed Boogie to get to him and do this!!!!! Makes me sick!!! They all say how all janie does it talk about others and yet, what does the rest of the house do???? They are all 2 faced!!!!!!

Why would he do that? What benefit could that possibly have for his game? The answer is: none.

It's a game and he's playing it with Boogie. I think he wanted to work with him so bad because he's the only other winner and he knows him outside the house. Getting rid of Janelle was the only way to get him on board. Whether it works out, who knows.

Everyone in the BB house talks about each other behind their backs to some degree, it's just some people do it more than others.

The boards mostly feel like you do. It's all they're talking about.

I so agree with you. It seemed like Dan was doing the perfect thing in talking Danielle into not BDing Janelle and then as soon as Boogie offers a bromance with his boy, Frank, Dan got so excited and his prior idea about keeping the coaches just went out the window. WTH. I mean, because Boogie "called Janelle out" on her "lies?" He wouldn't even let her defend herself, lol. I mean really, they already knew Janelle was doing the back and forth thing, they already know Boogie is not going to keep his word, which is why they recruited Ian as their "real" alliance. I just don't get what sold Dan in those 5 seconds before he agreed to Boogie's deal. Soooo stupid. I loved you Dan but you screwed up and I hope it bites you in the ass...but I hope it bites your stupid protege first. Jealous little bitch. :P

I am so upset with Dan for selling out Janelle in favor of Boogie. I thought his plan was to work with Janelle? We all know that you can't trust Boogie at all. After the Silent Six deal, he was already plotting with Frank on how they were going to oust the others. I will be sad if Janelle is evicted - I don't feel like a remaining season of the "Boogie DR Show". :angry::wacko:

I know Dan is a married man and all but from picking the hot girls and that hug he gave Dani on the show the other night, you can't help but wonder which head is doing the thinking with him. Since it didn't seem like the hug a coach gives his player..

I also am curious what his DR reveals since he went from being like "we can't get the coaches out, it makes my target bigger..." to wanting Jani out this week, am curious what changed his mind there.

As for the Boogie vs Dan thing, just cause he's teamed up with Boogie for this week doesn't mean it's a forever thing, I don't think that he will forget how Boogie stabbed him in the back the first week.. he's just using Boogie right now, I do think the boys will turn on each other in the end.

I'm biased because Dan is my all-time favorite player, and teling Boogie about the plan to evict Frank was a bad move, but I still think that Dan is smart enough to go far. I don't want him to win since he has already. I want a newbie to win, but I hope that Dan is still the last Veteran standing.

Dan is my all time favorite player too and I'm also disappointed in a couple of his game moves (attitude too) this season but, nothing totally egregious, so far. At this point I wouldn't mind seeing him win again but, the chances or that are sooo slim that I'll just root for him until his demise!

I think Dan's DR session got leaked to the house speakers. You could hear it on the live feeds and then Joe got up and told Boogie he and Dan needed to talk after hearing Dan's DR session and then he went and found Dan as said "That was quite the DR session Dan" before the feeds were cut. Hope he didn't say anything too incriminating or production just screwed him over.

Oh wow ~ this will really mess up Dan's game. DR conversation leaked.

http://www.realityna...troversy/18107/

Yeah it seemed like a big deal at the time but I haven't heard any HGs mention it since. It seems like everyone would be talking about it if they heard Dan talk about his F3 or the silent 6. That info could easily flip the house into voting out Frank.

Yeah it seemed like a big deal at the time but I haven't heard any HGs mention it since. It seems like everyone would be talking about it if they heard Dan talk about his F3 or the silent 6. That info could easily flip the house into voting out Frank.

true true true

Gift box for hg tonight and they open it thinking it is a party box for them: Suprise-jani pops out!!! What I would give to see all the faces especially Dani's.

No surprised AG has always had a hand in manipulating the game.....I am a big Dan fan too, but this has got to be a huge blunder for Dan...What I don't understand is that I have heard, or read anything that the other HG will change their vote and kick out Frank....Which now I hope they do.

True. It may just be a small thing that leaked and they are over it already.

However, who knows what production may have told them to keep them quiet.

True. It may just be a small thing that leaked and they are over it already.

However, who knows what production may have told them to keep them quiet.

Yeah I'm pretty certain the DR told everyone not to make a peep about it because Joe was all worked up at the time and then suddenly quiet the rest of the day. There is no way Joe's big mouth would have kept that quiet without them asking him to.