Casting Begins Today! Wednesday, August 1st

Big Brother Casting Starts August 1st!

In case you missed it, the big news last night was that Big Brother Canada begins casting this Wednesday!

Canadians 19 years and older will be able to apply online and in person at open casting calls at select cities across Canada. Starting August 1st online applications will be available at bigbrothercanada.ca. Just send in a short video proving why you are Big Brother Canada material and leave the rest to us. Don’t wait too long though, the submission deadline is October 16, 2012.

Applicants who would rather present their case in person will have 5 opportunities to do so! Locations are as follows, but stay tuned on Wednesday for all the details.

Open Casting Calls:

Vancouver – September 23

Calgary – September 30

Halifax – October 7

Montreal – October 7

Toronto – October 14

So, if you want to be on the inaugural season of Big Brother Canada you better be ready to give it your all. We’re looking for extroverts, conformists, risk takers, adventurers, romantics, leaders, plotters and planners, and of course those who don’t mind a little healthy competition. All successful applicants will be notified by December 20th.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm excited to see the Canadian BB version. I could never be a HG. I'd be evicted the second week for sure. I could never hide my disdain for stupid people, loud chewers, egotists, stinky people, and list goes on and on.

Also, the thought of having to spend more than a couple of hours locked in a house with anyone remotely resembling (in looks or personality) Mike Boogie makes me want to vomit.

• 1 month later...