7/31 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

4:11 PM BBT

Dan and Shane talking about flipping houses still out on patio. In HOH Ash, Janelle, Brit and Danielle talk about first dates with Jani and Brit's husbands. Nothing exciting happening here. Everyone else asleep.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4:21 PM BBT

Ashley and Dani talking it out. Dani heard that Ashley said Dani didn't feel important in the game and people had to make her feel important to get her vote.

Ashley says that everything she says gets so twisted and she's never saying anything maliciously. She gets told to watch what she says to avoid trouble.

4:24 PM BBT

Janelle is now outside talking with the boys. Her Mom is a Mary Kay lady. They ask if her Mom drives a pink Cadillac. (she doesnt) They talk about the big production party where they bring everyone who wants to meet the BB house, all the behind the scenes people. We bet WBRB.

4:28 PM BBT

Ashley and Danielle still talking. Ashely explaining how weeks ago she never felt included with Joe and Wil and she just wants Ashley to feel the love.

Ash says that if it had really hurt her feelings she would have addressed it right away. Ash says it's best just to let out and talk about it, get it in the open.

Dani says Frank hasn't even asked her for a vote.

4;32 ... all 4 feeds are on Arcade room with Ashley and Dani ... and the twisted way people use others words is a subject then Dani does get upset when people attack her body and how it looks and how everyone deserves to be here but it is so hard to evecit people... Meeting Over time to switch Feeds

4;36 Meeting just changes members .. Now it's joe and dani ... Joe just basically doing his CYA routine and making sure they have each other's back and that Wil is gonna attack him Publicly (Huh?)

(CYA = Cover Your Ass .... for those who don't know__)They are in the Arcade room still ... BTW Joe says he has toned down his game a bunch ... in the Public view of others..... As Joe says i talk too much and i am really trying to tone my Talk down

4:35 PM BBT

Ash leaves lounge and Joe comes in "Wil said something like I need to talk to you or something."

Dani speaks a mile a minute explaining that she just wants to know how things stand with him etc...

Joe says he hopes to see her down at the bottom. "Bottom?" Dani asks "Like final 3 you are one of my favourite people. Just keep being you." Joe covers.

4:41 PM BBT

Dani and Joe still talking. Here is just going to keep quiet but not too complacent. Dani says that unless she hears him talking bad about her or saying that he's going to put her up next week then he's safe this week.

4:51 PM BBT

Dani, Dan and Joe making dinner - penne. Janelle doesn't think she'll eat, she still has a lot of weight to lose. Brit tries to get Dan to make her a quesidilla. He doesn't fall for it.

Outside Jenn, Ian Shane and Wil talk about not much of anything - colouring hair etc.

4;52 LMAO Jenn Tells Wil he needs to gets his fart count up if the fiber pills aint working ... They all discuss what's happened to stars since they are in the Big House (BB) Ian and Brit are there as well in the BY couch

( Folks in case your wondering ... I type terribly ... I simply cover something on which ever feed i find interesting cause i know i can't cover it all , so many times I observe and report .... you are most welcome to help and do the same without any ridicule ... in fact We find it most entertaining and when the folks and those who can cover convo's report in, it adds the spice... so feel free ALL OF YOU TO LIVE FEED UPDATE whenever however .... BTW there are almost always 2 feeds to cover and when i am watching one and then I am able to read YOUR UPDATE it's makes me smile and so happy... from the other feed update or even the one I'm watching cause i can't see or hear everything)

4:56 PM BBT

Brit asking Ian about people's records for the house. Boogie's average for the house is the worst. He came in 8th but he also won. Brit came in 4th. She doesn't feel like she did a whole lot to get there.

5:07 PM BBT

Ash, Dan, Dani and Frank talking at the KT table. Dani started watching season 10. Ash's Mom is a Dr.

Dan says All Stars was the cut off - pre and post. There's an era before all stars and an era after.

5:20 BBT Just as a clue from My observations in keeping up with real story I am following around Wil, Britney Frank and Janelle cause i feel like I'm getting the Pulse of the House from these folks...... Jani in the Hammock .. talking to Dani and she says " I told Joe he's doing good at laying low" ... Dani says Frank and Boogie don't really talk to here except this week Frank Dogging her for a Vote .. Jani says thats why Mike is so cocky cause He thinks he controls everything and everybody.... Jani has said this a 100 times ... that she wants a Girl to win this season and that only if a Girl is beside a Girl at the end .. that's the only way a Girl wins .. as a Footnote Ashley has been there the whole time and being quite

5;38 Brit is Bringing all the Drama talk of the day to the HOH Room and the Talk to Shane and Dan and basically neither give a damn about the talk . Dani brings up her Pasta Dinner and sits down to eat ... The Guys are saying so what and Brit is saying Jani is just Fabricating a bunch of BS YES It's all Confusing to a Point but Shane says does it change anything and Brit says No but yap yap yap yap yap. Then the voice of reason speaks up (Dan) and says we have things set and why are we listening to the "Noise".

5:52 BBT Ashley has joined the HOH Crew expect more Drama talk or drama listening from Ashley ... sneaky thing , even though.... ( I Luv her to Death since she is such a mess) she says she could eat "Nuts" all day and everyone busts a Huge laugh and Ashley acts clueless .. Ashley is in Bed( Under the Covers) with Shane and Dani can't even look ... OOO My This is subtle but Dani is Grasping her neck which is a sign she can barely breath //// Ha ha Dan won't even look in the direction of the Bed cause he gets it ...

6;01 In the meanwhile Wil and Frank are working out / running together in the BY

"

5:21 PM BBT

Shane sneaks out a song through Whistling "Whistle Baby". hey discuss about what the song might actually mean. Allegedly. Janelle and Dani talking at the hammock. Dani telling Janelle that there's nothing they can say that's going to sway her. Janelle wants to know if they are trying. They are. Janelle wants to know what they are promising. "Laundry, time with Shane, finals with them?" etc. Dan tells her not to believe a word they say.

Dani talked to Joe earlier and told him just to keep doing what he's doing and he'll be fine. Janelle asks if Frank has come to her or not.

5:34 PM BBT

"Is Joe retarded?" Shane yells in the HOH. "He didn't even make one attempt to talk to Danielle today. I guess she doesn't matter." Brit says we totally have to to talk and invites Dan in.

Brit telling Dan about Janelle carrying about making sure Wil's vote is good this morning. Later her and Janelle pass by Wil and Wil was with Danielle and Brit said to them "So we're still good right?" and Danielle and Wil said they were good. Brit then says Janelle brings Ash into the room, even when they said they were going to nap and they carry on about ow they have to make sure Wil doesn't change his vote. What's going on?

Shane mentions that Janelle might be panicking because Wil is mad at her. Brit can't believe that Janelle keeps saying that Frank was after Wil last week and how he has to know that. "It's completely irrelevant." says Shane.

Brit "I don't like to say things because then they directly come out of my mouth. Can't you see what I'm saying here?" "That Frank and Mike are going to cause drama tonight?" Shane says. They are going to try and drag Shane into it or Dan into it and that's what Britney wants to avoid. They need to hang out in the HOH room all night.

Brit says not to trust any one but each other. Shane is afraid that the coaches will compete and bring in an evicted HG. Brit says if that happens she will bring Kara back not Jojo. Dani says "they" have radar, wont leave them alone. Its unusual that the 4 of them are in HOH alone.Brit says ppl are planting lies to get ppls votes. All that stuff about Jojo was prob lies.

5:51 PM BBT

Shane gives away Brit's secret nuts. His day has been boring. He's been up in the DR like 5 times today. Wil and Frank working out running laps. Ashley loves nuts she could eat nuts all day long! Shane laughs. She says Wil was snorting sugar the other day.

Janelle (who keeps reminding us she is watching her weight) is eating a handful of nuts now.

6:08 BB is doing it again ... showing Wil and Frank running in the BY and Joe and Jenn in the KT .. In otherwards no Drama , No Action going on....

6:17 OK our Fav Drama Queens are in the HOH bathroom, Brit and Jani doing Make up and talking smack. Geezz I'm not reporting all this cause .... kinda it sounds like an episode of Jersey Shore ... This one says that and that one does that.... is the whole convo.. ...This is turning into a who can out do who on the juiciest gossip

6:00 PM BBT In the HOH discussion about renting an apt in New York. Jani paid 4500.00 a month. Explains everything she got in the apt. Brit says in Arkansas her one bedroom apt was 450.00 a month

Jani only had the apt for 3 months in NY because she subleased her place in South Beach. The HG now talk about driving in New York.

Brit says in NY it's legal to "tap" another car as it happens all the time. It's not considered hit and run if you only tap the car.

Brit says her apt in NY was 300 sq. feet. Jani says her was about 800 SF. She had an eat in kitchen and a huge bedroom.

6:09 PM BBT Frank and Wil work out in the BY. No talking just heavy breathing and burping.

Dani comes down to KT. Joe asks if Jani has gone to sleep. He doesn't want her to sleep so she can't stay up and keep him up all night. He doesn't want to talk anymore.

6:14 PM BBT Brit/Jani in the HOH bathroom. Jani upset that Wl is hanging out with Frank. Brit tells her that Wil is really pissed at her. Jani says he is angry that I tried to help him. Jani says she wants to work with Shane.

Jani tells Britt that they are in trouble. The targets are going to be Jani, Wil and Shane now in the house.

6:18 Jani says that Ian should already realize the coaches are going in because he is so smart. Brit tells Jani that she needs to put a halt to Wil being upset at her because it is going to cost Jani a vote. Brit now telling Jani what story to tell him.

6:22 PM BBT Brit doing her hair - asks if it is rude of her to wake up Ash to braid her hair. Jani tying some of Brit's finishing powder. Jani says she feels sorry for Joe because Wil is making him feel like crap by hanging out with Frank.

Ashley comes back to HOH bed and Shane makes sure she is voting Frank out of the house.

6:37 Dani and Shane together alone in HOH Room and we all have heard Shane say that Shane say that Kara was his kinda woman and we all heard that Dani is smitten with Shane ... It just Hurts to see Shane toy with Dani's emotions and not return her affection and all this Just Played out clearly before Dani finally went downstairs.

6:44 BBT where as we see Ashley and Ian in the BY and we all know how shy Ian is but Ashley still trys to connect with him ... talking to him ... making him feel important and now that Frank joins in.... Ashley says how difficult it is to trust anyone in the House and She asks is Mike sad and Frank says he just misses Brady (His Son)

6;50 Ashley cleaning up the mess on top of the Fridge outside, that Frank talked about early this morning.... WBRB.... Janelle is helping with clean up of the Whole BY Couch area ... says this is disgusting

6;55 Frank cornered Brit in the WC and say everythings cool ? .. and Brit laughs and Frank says cool. Jenn laughing with Frank while he showers

6:31 PM BBT Jani/Wil chatting in the HT. Dani comes out and Wil leaves the Ht to try handstands with Dani.

6:36 PM BBT Dani and Shane in HOH. Dani flirting with Shane. Telling Shane he is lucky she gave him a hug. After some bantering she goes downstairs.

Brit has talked Joe into making her sauce for her pasta. She is sitting at the KT counter asking a few ques but not offering to help.

6:50 PM BBT Ash doing cleaning service n the BY. Other Hg in KT preping dinner and talking about the pictures taken today.

Ash and Jani now cleaning together in the BY. Lots of "disgusting" and "ewwww"

6:58 PM BBT Wil and Frank take showers after working out. Wil washes up quickly - doesn't wash his hair. Frank still in the shower.

7:00 PM BBT Jani and Boogie talking about who they thought the other coaches were going to be. Jani didnt think Dan would come in because he just got married.