Monday, July 30th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

We'll find out today if Frank and/or Boogie are fan favs or Grodner favs.

Grodner's MO is to make sure that the PoV ceremony isn't until later in the day when the DR has had time to refocus Shane and his (late last night/early morning) decision to backdoor Frank. She'll also give Frank/Boogie time to plead their case back to Shane.

This ONLY happens if Grodner wants Frank in the game though...

WOW--blunt but SO true! Grodner is getting more predictable every time! I knew there would be trouble when I saw Janelle Brittney last night on BBAD. This is going to be very interesting!!!! I'm glad you put that out there CeCiMOM! I'm looking forward to finding out later! :r2d2:

We'll find out today if Frank and/or Boogie are fan favs or Grodner favs.

Grodner's MO is to make sure that the PoV ceremony isn't until later in the day when the DR has had time to refocus Shane and his (late last night/early morning) decision to backdoor Frank. She'll also give Frank/Boogie time to plead their case back to Shane.

This ONLY happens if Grodner wants Frank in the game though...

Noooo....you scare me with the truth! :o

OK I read this(another board) and am even more curious:

According to Wil late last night, the peeps in the DR are pretty pumped at the blindside coming. The DR kept calling in all of the conspirators all night long to get a running narrative of this unfolding and meanwhile, booger, frank and Jenn were sleeping like babies.

OK if it's true Frank will be out. If they want to keep Frank we will see activity coming from the DR to the contrary. SO INTERESTING

I think Brittany is playing Janelle. Danielle has outed her saying that she asked her to vote out Ashley. If Brittany trusts any of these coaches then she is done but because she is weak in competitions I think she will be the last coach standing. Who knows because I am confused. Last I heard after Janelle left Boogie came in and she wanted to make sure they had the votes for Joe. I know that Janelle said that she would stay up all night if she had to.

OK I read this(another board) and am even more curious:

According to Wil late last night, the peeps in the DR are pretty pumped at the blindside coming. The DR kept calling in all of the conspirators all night long to get a running narrative of this unfolding and meanwhile, booger, frank and Jenn were sleeping like babies.

OK if it's true Frank will be out. If they want to keep Frank we will see activity coming from the DR to the contrary. SO INTERESTING

I'm not sure how I feel. Boogie was saying as soon as POV is over he will hand Britt a dirty bowl and say You HAVE to WASH Dishes now...and that's with him thinking Frank is safe. Also even if Frank goes up but Janelle and Boogie will be making Danille's life miserable...or more miserable than it already is.

This is way better than the Nakomis 6 finger Plan ..... If your Not a Live feed Updater, this should give you all the inspiration you need .... cause this is My Greatest Time of being a Live Feed Updater Ever ... catching on to all the reverse Physcology that went on before it came to fruition

2;16 BBt..... Even the BB Production team is now catching on to the History being made in the House ....... Gawd i feel so priviledged to be an eyewitness to it all

Am I missing something here? I am a few days behind in my Morty's reading. Can someone please explain? :blink:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name