America Votes - Coaches enter the game?

BeeeBeee

I think they should have just made last year an all-star BB. It was fun to see the old players in the house. My problem with the half and half thing they have going on is how are we supposed to like any of the new players? They are over-shadowed by the returning players.

Did they pick these particular players so we would want the old players in the game? Because I can't find anyone to root for; well I like Ian.

I don't know; if they come into the game I can root for the newbies. If not, ? . So I guess my vote is for the coaches to return?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate evey single one of these people. Where did they find these people? Looks like someone's getting lazy in the casting department.....

I am actually finding myself rooting for Boogie because he's the only one playing this game. And I can't stand Boogie!

I note NO, NO WAY!! It would be a slaughter. Janielle has won every coach contest. I believe that they would just get to Bogie and Janielle who will win every thing as she did before -

They don't care what America's Vote is - They don't even have the current BB14 forums up on the CBS bb website.

Winners get to win a 3rd time and regular people won't even have a chance.

Same thing happened last year, brought Rachel back and second time she won.

I hate that GRODNER makes us all fools for even thinking that SHE didn't have this planned from the beginning that the coaches would be compete. I say boycot the show if GRODNER goes with her plan to bring the coaches in comp's.

No...They haven't competed...They are/were immune from eviction...They have been getting a free ride...It wouldn't be fair to the ones who have been playing for their lives in the game

The coaches would definately hold the advantage, These people in my opinion will not go against their coaches so they have in essence been playing the game all along. Janelle and Brittany figured out the coaches would somehow enter at some point. Don't think Janelle hasn't thought of that,but I don't think she knows really how Joe and Wil feel about her. I guess you could include Ashley in that too. The problem I have is that I don't think these players are capable of sticking together and getting the coaches out I think that they will let Boogie and Janelle and Dan do all the dirty work for them thinking that they would win in the end because the jury would be all new people.and not vote to give Boogie or Dan another win. I may be wrong and I sure hope so, but time will tell. That is why Janelle will push so hard for Frank to be evicted this week because she is scared he will put her up.

Jani is not stupid and the players are not stupid! They all know, including her is to get rid of jani they are going to have to back door her!

It’s a dark and stormy night in BBville

The only rational short description of BB14 is: “Absolutely effing dreadful.”

The only description that fully addresses the woeful entertainment value of this season is: “Hideously horribly grotesquely disastrously awfully terrible. “

The production leaders of this putrid spectacle should be quick marched into the Pacific at daybreak, drowned and then shot.

And then poisoned.

And then force feed processed foods in order to raise their sodium, cholesterol and hormone levels to ridiculously levels.

And then required to ride unicycles down the center-lane of the 5 for its entire length.

And then stabbed.

And then dragged back onto the beach to be set on fire(using non-polluting smokeless logs, of course, while under the watchful eye of the EPA & the local Fire Marshall).

And then tied to a large chunk of granite and dropped back into the ocean.

And then someone should stand watch on shore, as each & every BB season comes around, to make sure these creatively deficient denizens of the deepest, dark dank, most foul of the recesses of the bowels of the BB production company never resurface.

This whole show hasn’t even been as interesting as a grease fire.

In short, this season BB has sucked monkey n*ts.

Felonious “Bulwer Litton” Monk

The only salvation of coaches entering the BB14 game for me is that even alison grodner wouldn't have the chutzpah to bring Janelle or Boogie back from here on out. Of course, she likely has Jessie just waiting in the wings.

I still don't know how I feel about this but the longer Dan is around the happier I will be.

I don't think it matters what people vote because I think it happens no matter what. Grodner would probably even go so far to have employees vote for it just to make it really look like America wanted it.

having been watching feeds much more than usual this year ( on bed rest preggers w twins) Ive noticed a lot more than usual. And dont bite my head of or anything, but Ive noticed something with Janelle and the "shout outs" she usually has a history of mentioning america voting etc right before she seems to send her shout outs out...lMO it seems calculated to her benefit to gain votes or something. Could be totally wrong but something tells me Im not. IMO she just seems to sneaky and not the nicest of people so wouldnt put it past her at all...

America's Vote? How stupid do they think we are? Jojo has been doing interviews so it's obvious she's isn't in sequester and neither is anybody else who has walked out of that house. Right now they don't have the numbers in the house for jury and final two. I am getting so fed up with these predictable moves by the producers of this show I can't stand it. I've said it once and I'll say it one more time. Bringing any of the coaches into the game at this point is so freaking unfair to the original 12 players who came into this game with the hopes of being able to play THEIR game.

Big Brother, you have turned this into something I no longer recognize. It's not the game I fell in love with in 2000. Not even close. Shame on you.

When will they quit bringing back players, Canllt they come up with something new. If they want Americas vote let America vote on who stays or is evicted like BB in UK does.

When will they quit bringing back players, Canllt they come up with something new. If they want Americas vote let America vote on who stays or is evicted like BB in UK does.

That would be a better thing to let American vote on. I have always wanted it that way, but now days I think a different format would be better. With American voting, and with groups like Vote For the Worst around, the results could be really jacked up. If America did vote, they would have to do like the UK and charge for each vote placed. Not many people will do the Vote For the Worst thing if they had to pay each time they vote. Another change I'd like to see is a real host. Chenbot doesn't ask any good questions. I'd also like the crowd to be able to do what they want. None of this sheep, let's all clap and be nice stuff. If people want to boo, HG need to hear the boo's when they come out. Don't let them wait to get home and find out they aren't all they think they are while in the house.

Big Brother, you have turned this into something I no longer recognize. It's not the game I fell in love with in 2000. Not even close. Shame on you.

I kinda agree with you, darlin' . . . without going into lengthy commentary, is it production or is it the general viewership that has directed the vision of the show?

So, did anyone else notice that during the Shushi party last night that Janelle and Boogie were setting themselves for next week? Both of them think this week is "over" (Jani thinking she's talked Shane into putting up Frank and Boogie thinking his deal is solid with keeping things the same.) So, now onto next week, right?

Dan asked all of them who they were surprised by the most and why. Boogie and Jani picked one of each other their respective players. Boogie picked Wil, (Jani's #1) and Jani picked Ian (Boogie's #1, after Frank leaves.) I was lol when I heard that transpire... as I thought it was a transparent ass-kissing to set up "teaming up again" should one or the other win HoH.

Of course they don't know we are voting for them to come into the game or not so it will be interesting to see what move they make if they do. Will they stick together or just straight up make new alliances. Guess it depends on if one of the coaches wins the HoH.

Why is AG so insistent to ruin BB is she getting a kick back from the Glass House? Just go back to the way things were, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Im interested to see if any of the coach's decide to just stay as coachs.... i feel like boogie might.

Disagree that 500K will light up his greedy eyes and bring out all the sneaky meanness the viewers so love to see. LOL

That would be a better thing to let American vote on. I have always wanted it that way, but now days I think a different format would be better. With American voting, and with groups like Vote For the Worst around, the results could be really jacked up. If America did vote, they would have to do like the UK and charge for each vote placed. Not many people will do the Vote For the Worst thing if they had to pay each time they vote. Another change I'd like to see is a real host. Chenbot doesn't ask any good questions. I'd also like the crowd to be able to do what they want. None of this sheep, let's all clap and be nice stuff. If people want to boo, HG need to hear the boo's when they come out. Don't let them wait to get home and find out they aren't all they think they are while in the house.

The thing I have against American voting can be backed up by the fact that America voted Taylor Hicks an "Idol". And where is he now? It would just become a popularity contest (and boy, would the bikini's come out then!!, etc., etc.)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name