America Votes - Coaches enter the game?

BeeeBeee

Considering that our choice in newbies consists of Snow Notsowhite, Chef Boy-ick-ie, Wilnelle, Bachelorette Dani (what? this isn't a dating show?), Calendar Boy Shane, Poindexter, Rock Lump Jenn and Big Hair Rules Frank, having the coaches in might put some life in the show. And I would be able to root for Ian without Boogie being in the way.

Best post of the day...totally agree!! I love Ian but don't want Boogie take the credit if he does win....and you know he would.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, didn't Julie say, you can vote if you want the coaches to have a chance to enter the game. That could mean they may compete to enter game and/or then go home. That I could handle too.

If the coaches come into the game, hopefully the newbies will be smarter than last years bunch of sheep. If they band together and fight unlike last year, I think it could be interesting. But there seem to be a lot of useless people in the house (I am looking at you Ashley and Jenn and Danielle) so I don't have have much optimism.

I don't think they are star struck. When there are no returning players, the HGs are all thrown in head first and they have to learn fast how to swim or they sink. With the old players there and the premade "teams", they have been able to just flounder around, leaning on coach/team, not really getting the true experience of BB or learning how to make allies or enemies.

Which in turn ruins the season. Though I am not so sure that this season would have necessarily been better with no returning players. Allison probably picked the cast for the express reason of getting the coaches further.

I have coming to Morty's since he first started reporting on big brother. I have always loved this sight and make donations in appreciation. This year it reminds me of Brittany on her season. Everybody seems bitter and only talks trash about everyone on the show and people that run the show. I know it has been like this in the past but it seems worse this year. I love jannelle and know many people don't. She is the only house guest that I have seen this year give a shout out to Morty's and sends her love. I am baffled that people love Boogie and Brittany but to each his own. I want the coaches to come into the game so the players have to start playing the game on their own. I think it would be more exciting. I don't understand why the people that hate the show, don't just stop watching it.

I have coming to Morty's since he first started reporting on big brother. I have always loved this sight and make donations in appreciation. This year it reminds me of Brittany on her season. Everybody seems bitter and only talks trash about everyone on the show and people that run the show. I know it has been like this in the past but it seems worse this year. I love jannelle and know many people don't. She is the only house guest that I have seen this year give a shout out to Morty's and sends her love. I am baffled that people love Boogie and Brittany but to each his own. I want the coaches to come into the game so the players have to start playing the game on their own. I think it would be more exciting. I don't understand why the people that hate the show, don't just stop watching it.

I love Janelle too and have flashbacked just to watch her Morty's shoutouts. Kudos to her!

I do think the cast (minus the coaches) is lacking this year, altho I'm happier since Joho's gone ;), but I'm hoping some of them will grow on me. They'll have to do something impressive.

Agree, it has been pretty bitter around here....especially the Janelle thread. I can't wait until the coaches come into the game. Boogie and Frank are so close, it will be awesome to see them face off against each other...LOL!!!

Jammer, we seem to be a lot alike. You have my favorite players ever as your picture : )

I was glad to see JoJo go too!

I don't mind seeing old house guests return. I'm sure someone from this new cast will return in the future. The boring people don't get to return, so it makes people take risks to stand out knowing they may get to play the game again some day. They can sit around complaining about how unfair it is or do something about it.

I think that it is pretty much a done deal, NYROSE. I wish that they could have exited the house altogether but reality speaks otherwise. In a subsequent post, I opinioned that it would be better to have them in the game than to continue on the sidelines. Although unfair, I think better to hope that they are each evicted. Just a thought.

As they are evicted won't that be unexpected (NOT) LOL

they are going to put them back in the game, having it be a voter question to the viewers is just s ruse, they will put them in, and say we did it. They most likely know that this has not been a good beginning to this season and they need to do something to get this game goin, and the coach twist has not been a winner, that's for sure. I also have been coming here since the very beginning, and I haven't seen much negitivity so far here at Mort's , this is calm in comparison to season of the past. The game needs to heat up some, then we will see stuff happening here, just sayin,lol :sleep1:

I say leave them as coaches for no other reason than to make Grodner scramble to strech the seasom out some other way than the obivious.

Of course we all know thats not gonna happen. America will "overwhelimingly" vote for the coaches to play. I tell ya, Allison is one luck lady.

When it happens it's gonna go over like a lead sinker with the regular HG's. The coaches pretty much got a 3 week free ride, got great info on the others and now get to play.

As Church Lady would say: "Now isen't that special"

Agreed. Put Grodner out there to vie for her life in the BB house. Then let US vote her out.

I rememeber the Church Lady, btw. Good times.

I think the whole Coaches concept is stupid, too. It's also unfair because the winning coach gets $100,000 while their winning player makes half a million? Really? I don't think that they would run the others' games for long. I can see Janelle and Boogie pretending to help out those on their former team, but simultaneously stabbing them in the back.

I have not read the whole forum, so if reposting someone else's thoughts--sorry. The vote is for giving the coaches the option to enter the game. Of course, Dan and Britney will enter with only 1 player left, but don't know if Boogie will or not. He might just ride it out for the coach's prize. Janelle will most likely enter in the game because she does not think anyone on her team can actually win (unless she is dillusional) PLEASE BB, just go back to the 13 or 14 strangers, if there will even be a BB15.

I didn't read the whole forum either - so excuse if I am repeating someone...

1st - America's Vote? yeah sure I believe that it's "America's" vote. So the coaches will be given the option...

2nd - which of the 4 coaches does anyone think would say no to coming into the game?

Hi I'm Boogie (or Janelle-works for either) and I've been on BB 3 times and I want to make sure I'm still relevant. So much so that I will leave my infant child for 3 months to get "TV time".

Hi I'm Dan and I need to prove that I am the best BB player ever and be the only player to win twice. My ego is bigger than Evel Dick's

Hi I'm Brittney and I quit my job and left my husband of three months for another shot at that money since I was screwed over by a bunch of idiots in season 12.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name