America Votes - Coaches enter the game?

BeeeBeee

This whole voting thing doesn't matter. Grodner has made her mind up that the coaches are coming into the game and it doesn't matter what the vote is. She will say that we voted for them to enter the game and then if asked later to show how the vote went she will show a vote count that is skewed in her favor and make it look like we all love the coaches idea and love the idea fo them to enter the house. I am voting NO on this whole thing, but I don't think it will matter. I think every person should go and vote NO like ten times each and just watch the announcement on Thursday saying they will be entering the game.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing I have against American voting can be backed up by the fact that America voted Taylor Hicks an "Idol". And where is he now? It would just become a popularity contest (and boy, would the bikini's come out then!!, etc., etc.)

Where are any of the Idols now? lol Only Underwood and Clarkson made anything of themselves after the show. Whoever won it this year will be dropped by their record company by the end of the year just like the one from the season before. Now there's another show that needs to end!

Where are any of the Idols now? lol Only Underwood and Clarkson made anything of themselves after the show. Whoever won it this year will be dropped by their record company by the end of the year just like the one from the season before. Now there's another show that needs to end!

It ended for me after the first season. Was fun, though. My question is whether or not the coaches will still receive a stipend different from the other houseguests if they do enter the house. I wonder at what rate they are being paid and the parameters.

Heck...they probably have next week HOH all lined up.

To win you must have literally delivered a baby gril in the last 7-8 months, have 18lbs of breast impants, have said bye bye bitches at least 47 times on National Television and was an official memeber of the Sovererign 7 during BB 6.

It would be more interesting if Julie forces the 4 coaches to decide immediately in front of their mentees... That might bring some fire to the newbies that the coaches are here to win their 500k jackpot...

don't think they will be given choice to enter back.if AV votes yes they are all back in with no choice...agree. prod AG will determne what they want...so skewed

isn't it obvious the vote is rigged to say YES...... jojo didn't go to jury ..... how much more obvious could they be? no matter how people vote it will have to be a yes since the season would end in a few weeks if the coaches don't enter the game........ there just aren't enough people left in the house otherwise

Well i havent voted and im not! Becuz how do we know its our vote! Raise your hands last year if u voted for brandon to be voted back in the house! Im saving my money and time! Fool me once shame on you..... i have to admit, im not at all involve with bb like years before! By now i would have gave yall a speech saying i was done with BB :lol: either im sick or im not that too invested!

This America's choice is a bust! I tell you what would have been perfect: America you get to choose, which 2 coaches would you like to be put on slop!

Text:

A Boogie

B Britney

C Dan

D Janelle

My vote would be Britney and Janelle!

We know we'll never hear the totals, but it's not very hard to alter a legit system they may have set up to count vote. We all know that "No" will mean "Yes" on this vote, but you can see how a simple computer code can easily count "No" as "Yes". If you've ever seen the documentary Hacking Democracy, they show how it's easily done. And it's a good watch too.

http://documentaryheaven.com/hacking-democracy/

well i think this is the best time for BB catch phase "expect the unexpected" to actually be true. everyone is expecting the coaches to come back into the game from the begining, so why not just say no to that, which would totally be unexpected. it could actually be a first in big brother history, where they catch phase actually is true.

might be cool to divide the hg into 2 teams and have them school yard pick 2 coaches each.(since it seems BB is planning on bringing coaches back regardless) Doesn't mean they have to play as 2 teams....it could mix things up.

We know we'll never hear the totals, but it's not very hard to alter a legit system they may have set up to count vote. We all know that "No" will mean "Yes" on this vote, but you can see how a simple computer code can easily count "No" as "Yes". If you've ever seen the documentary Hacking Democracy, they show how it's easily done. And it's a good watch too.

http://documentaryhe...king-democracy/

I saw that documentary a while back. It's worth the watch.

Whether the coaches enter the game or not, it is stupid. No offense, but I am at a loss to understand why any of you would consider it fair to the newbies to have them enter the game at this point in time. I sure as heck wouldn't like it if I was in their newbie panties.

I wish they had like buttons on here! Becuz i agree with alot of people! I definitely agree with u Slimcruz! But u know its going to be a yes! Has anyone check other sites to see how they voted?

This America's choice is a bust! I tell you what would have been perfect: America you get to choose, which 2 coaches would you like to be put on slop!

Text:

A Boogie

B Britney

C Dan

D Janelle

My vote would be Britney and Janelle!

Yes im reposting because i want to play! :lol: which coaches would u put on slop if you had the choice!

It's not fair but BB doesn't have to be fair apparently. It's their game and their rules. (I don't care so long as it's entertaining. :D )

The coaches have been bad-mouthing other hg's to their own players up until now, intimately showing their teams how they strategize, what they plan and how they would play their own game. Their players will soon become their foes and will use the info given to their advantage, imo. If they're smart, they will.

for instance...look at how Brit's told Shane so much stuff about others, mostly bashing them. Shane would be foolish not to use that info when needed, when Brit becomes a foe instead of a coach.

There's no way these shaky friendships/alliances will last very long, much less to the end. It's the same with all the coaches/teams too. They've given each other plenty of fuel to start fires. Jenn will be telling everything Boog has said, Ashley/Wil/Joe will be telling all they can about Janelle, etc.

It will get chaotic. Especially since everyone is so paranoid and no one seems to be in a trustworthy alliance.

Let the paranoia and battles begin ~ should be a good season.

I think that Brit and Janelle will couple up again and pretend to be with Boogie and Dan but behind their backs work on their demise.

I am putting my money on Boogie and Dan being the better players and more strategic. Janelle plays the flirt game and Britney plays the nagging game. Boogie and Dan play with their brains.

Definitely!!!! I am feeling much better about it now! I don't resent Allison Grodner for the twist when we have to expect it anyway! Not only that I never complained when Jeff benefitted--that's for SURE--gosh I was so happy for Jordan!!!

It's going to be an exciting week! :pleased:

agree with slimcruz it is not fair but then nothing about BB is.

Put Boog on slop for two weeks instead of two coaches for one.

All the HGs can really take from knowing how they have been told to play by the coaches is that the coaches do not really have any answers. especially Janelle Brit and even DAn. Boog is the worst because he will turn on anyone and while he has allowed Frank to make alliance with Shane, he will advise him to break it or whatever that will push him to win over the two of them once he is in the game and Frank will not know that Goob is no longer on his side.

Anything they do to change the game as it is I'm all for. Besides, people, Julie said vote and some of the coaches may have choice to enter the game....

Doesn't matter how Chenbot words what she says. Remember, she also said on launch night, "They are not here to compete against you...".

I voted to let them back in the game. Need some action. Don't think it is really fair that they had a 3 week pass, but maybe they will announce it at the beginning of the HOH comp and the coaches are not allowed to play. Who knows. Also, we have to remember that most of the voters on CBS only watch the TV episodes and do not subscribe to the feeds or read stuff in the forums. I have several friends that only watch the shows and they all voted to let them in the game. It will be very interesting to watch them all turn on each other. The coaches will try to align and their players will be telling the other coaches everything they have said about them. Once again, Dan will be the one that comes out of that scenario on top. Rarely talks crap. Let the games and game talk begin ! ! !

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name