America Votes - Coaches enter the game?

BeeeBeee

Maybe they should bring the fishies in the game also!! What a crock... I am really sick of seeing old faces show in the BB house. Can't wait for Survivor and TAR...

But the highlight of the season his coming here and seeing all of you!!!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way to really make the game exciting is to put the coaches in the game and have them team up. It will me very entertaining to watch the HG against the coaches.

I can't wait.

Obviously that would rally the HGs to get the coaches out. Obvious is not the unexpected. Of course then after using up the time they need to have more players, then we would be back to BB with just plain HGs who would behave like schemers and make alliances without the pall of the coach and team skewing the reactions. I'd like to see BB come up with a better unexpected than putting the coaches in.

The way to really make the game exciting is to put the coaches in the game and have them team up. It will me very entertaining to watch the HG against the coaches.

I can't wait.

I agree. I can't wait to see Jani go head to head with some of the hg. You know she will. Her third time now she can smell the money she wants it so bad.

He was. I vote no. Why bring them into the house and let them affect the game initially and then allow them to compete. Totally unfair to us and to the HG's. Craziest bullshi$ she has come-up with yet. How come there wasn't a third vote......send them home? There wasn't a third vote because she knew we would.....send them home.

That is my solution for sure (send the coaches home). And I hope America sees through the deception and votes No so the producers can either lie to us or scramble for a better idea. There is nothing unexpected about the coaches coming in, there is nothing unexpected about how the HGs will react. Send them home and let the HGs bring a friend into the house. That way we would have fewer canned and chosen and picked and pruned people and a lot more difference among the players. That would be a real unexpected kick as the players would want to win and yet have a friend to protect also.

That is my solution for sure (send the coaches home). And I hope America sees through the deception and votes No so the producers can either lie to us or scramble for a better idea. There is nothing unexpected about the coaches coming in, there is nothing unexpected about how the HGs will react. Send them home and let the HGs bring a friend into the house. That way we would have fewer canned and chosen and picked and pruned people and a lot more difference among the players. That would be a real unexpected kick as the players would want to win and yet have a friend to protect also.

I think that it is pretty much a done deal, NYROSE. I wish that they could have exited the house altogether but reality speaks otherwise. In a subsequent post, I opinioned that it would be better to have them in the game than to continue on the sidelines. Although unfair, I think better to hope that they are each evicted. Just a thought.

Grodner lacks any creativity so she brings theses people back all the time. The only thing she can think of to make sure they stay in the game is to give them free passes to the end, and by end I don't mean the finals, but at least jury, so they will have their air time. Last season she did the lame pairing and if one got sent home the other had immunity till the jury rounds, and this year she wait till the jury rounds to let "America" vote them in. Not only are people tired of seeing the same people, but it's the free passes that really gets people pissed.

I hate the idea of the coaches playing to compete with the players. I do believe it doesn't matter what "America" votes no or not. Producers want to LIE that the returning players who have had 2 times to play to compete with NEWBIES. WRONG, wrong, and I won't watch anymore if that happens. I have watched every single Big Brother and After dark.

I voted YES. It would be such a snoozefest if they don't let the coaches play and we are left with the regular HG. Having the coaches play would make all the houseguests step up and get fierce in their game play. There will be the coaches playing together and coaches with their side alliances. Lots of scheming going on.

By bringing the coaches into the game as contestants it gives those viewers who hate them a new reason to watch and wish them gone. On the other hand, it gives the viewer (Marty) who adores Dan, compelling reason to wish him towards another 500K win. Choochoochaboogie.

Just a thought........it might not be the smartest move to allow a double win for Boogie and Dan but then......if Janelle won, that would be another kettle of mackeral entirely.

One way or another, it breathes life into BB14. For me, anyway. I will no doubt continue to watch; sometimes happily when my fave does well and kvetch and piss and moan when those HG's I love to hate; emerge victorious. That's BB for me. Good and bad and sometimes very ugly. Boogie springs to mind.

Well I wouldn't mind my nerd muffin winning this season. :nerd: You never know the coaches may turn on each other and not make it to final 2 or 3.

So much could happen. Bottom line it will force the HG to PLAY the game and get ruthless and try to win comps and so many possibilities.

I really don't care if Dan wins but I will love watching him to actually start playing the game too. He has been playing the hiding game and did a few little deals with Boogie but he hasn't really played yet either.

Well... I'm officially disgusted. How stupid do they think we all are??? There is no way a "no" answer on this will go over... can you even imagine that show:

Julie: America has voted and decided the coaches will NOT enter the game to play for the big prize. So... uh... yeah. Um... not quite sure what the plan is now... stay tuned after the commercial to see video of cricket's chirping since we have a lot of empty time to fill now.

Seriously... how do they deal with a no answer? Answer, they don't. What I find really interesting is the unofficial poll out on Morty's page shows things pretty even. How is that even possible?? It's not NOT NOT fair to let them enter when they've had 3 weeks to WRECK the game. The whole thing has turned into a "teams" thing, which is HORRIBLE. I normally try to take these twists and such in stride, but this is too much. Best case scenario if they enter, the HGs gang up on them and boot them out... but what really will end up happening is the newbs will play like a pack of idiots and the coaches will be the last 4 standing, then Mike wins the game.

I need a pillow to scream into.

The coaches would definately hold the advantage, These people in my opinion will not go against their coaches so they have in essence been playing the game all along. Janelle and Brittany figured out the coaches would somehow enter at some point. Don't think Janelle hasn't thought of that,but I don't think she knows really how Joe and Wil feel about her. I guess you could include Ashley in that too. The problem I have is that I don't think these players are capable of sticking together and getting the coaches out I think that they will let Boogie and Janelle and Dan do all the dirty work for them thinking that they would win in the end because the jury would be all new people.and not vote to give Boogie or Dan another win. I may be wrong and I sure hope so, but time will tell. That is why Janelle will push so hard for Frank to be evicted this week because she is scared he will put her up.

Considering that our choice in newbies consists of Snow Notsowhite, Chef Boy-ick-ie, Wilnelle, Bachelorette Dani (what? this isn't a dating show?), Calendar Boy Shane, Poindexter, Rock Lump Jenn and Big Hair Rules Frank, having the coaches in might put some life in the show. And I would be able to root for Ian without Boogie being in the way.

Considering that our choice in newbies consists of Snow Notsowhite, Chef Boy-ick-ie, Wilnelle, Bachelorette Dani (what? this isn't a dating show?), Calendar Boy Shane, Poindexter, Rock Lump Jenn and Big Hair Rules Frank, having the coaches in might put some life in the show. And I would be able to root for Ian without Boogie being in the way.

Wow you expressed that so brilliantly. and.... Go Ian!

The coaches would definately hold the advantage, These people in my opinion will not go against their coaches so they have in essence been playing the game all along. Janelle and Brittany figured out the coaches would somehow enter at some point. Don't think Janelle hasn't thought of that,but I don't think she knows really how Joe and Wil feel about her. I guess you could include Ashley in that too. The problem I have is that I don't think these players are capable of sticking together and getting the coaches out I think that they will let Boogie and Janelle and Dan do all the dirty work for them thinking that they would win in the end because the jury would be all new people.and not vote to give Boogie or Dan another win. I may be wrong and I sure hope so, but time will tell. That is why Janelle will push so hard for Frank to be evicted this week because she is scared he will put her up.

I agree with you. The only difference will be the coaches will be in the game and allowed to be voted out. The newbies will still do whatever their coach tells them. I doubt any player will go against their "previous" coach.

Newbies better start voting off coaches one by one. Or their screwed. Janelle and Boogie won't win any endurance contests. Brit could do well in endurance because she's small. Other comps won't be her cup of tea.

I voted no. I hate that most of the coaches are already assuming that it's a go and I would love for them to hear from Julie that America had the option and they were DENIED LOL. I think the site should be showing a tally of the current votes so we can see how the votes are going and more importantly when America does vote No, that they can't just blow it off and change our vote.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name