Janelle (Coach), Week 3

CeCiMom

That episode was the worst edit I've seen in awhile on BB. Everything was about Janelle and how smart she was. Oh and that comment at the end saying shes the real puppet master? All she did was tell her team to suck up to Shane. And in the end it was IAN that was the main reason why Frank went up on the block. Janelle offering her ring did nothing. After every scene in this episode where Janelle's team was in trouble they showed a diary room of her saying " It's no problem time to go to work" I can just tell that the diary room people told her to say these things AFTER they actually happened to make the edit seem as though she is smarter and playing better than she is. She said it 3 times in the episode. SOOO forced.

In the end I don't really care how the edits go but this one was so obvious that is was hard not to rant about it. And I side note Dan is the real puppet master

I agree the edit last night was a total edit to make Janelle the puppet master. All Stars with Boogie was such a failure and they want to make this a redemption for Janelle. They hardly showed Dan except for the sushi party.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were never big fans of Janelle. It is interesting that she was the Number One Fan Favorite on her first season and now most people dislike her.

Aside from her game play (or lack thereof) I am disturbed at many of the things she says and does, for instance playing up that she is a married lady with a kid and then acting like a spoiled teenager, says her husband would beat up whoever called her a name or something (I don't remember what the incident was) and then offering her wedding ring to Shane and Brittany. Who enters into marriage and takes the vows and does something like that on a game show and on national television. It just makes no sense.

We (our family) have been pretty convinced that Big Brother 14 and the coach angle are just tailor made for Janelle to win so she does not go out as a 3-time loser.

Any one else have the desire to yell at their tv last night, "shut up janelle?"

Yeah me too.

So over her, her fixation with getting back at boogie, and this whole rehashed drama from season 7. It's over and done with, let it go so we can move on.

Hate to say but she is doing a good job! She is a fierce competitor! The only way to get rid of janelle is to back door her! If the house is smart and not star shock becuz she is a major threat!

Hate to say but she is doing a good job! She is a fierce competitor! The only way to get rid of janelle is to back door her! If the house is smart and not star shock becuz she is a major threat!

I think they can get her out the normal way just fine, if the producers don't try and interfere too much influencing the results.

She calls herself the comp queen, but really she's won one coach's competition outright and the first two, well technically she lost both to Boogie, even though his arrogance cost him the second one. Not to mention Dan threw the first two competitions. Against the whole house I don't see her doing that much, especially with Shane still around.

I think they can get her out the normal way just fine, if the producers don't try and interfere too much influencing the results.

She calls herself the comp queen, but really she's won one coach's competition outright and the first two, well technically she lost both to Boogie, even though his arrogance cost him the second one. Not to mention Dan threw the first two competitions. Against the whole house I don't see her doing that much, especially with Shane still around.

Well, I am not a Janelle fan but if they do get her out; how much more boring would it be, Templeton Peck? Scary thought. At least she gives us something to chat about. :D

Well, I am not a Janelle fan but if they do get her out; how much more boring would it be, Templeton Peck? Scary thought. At least she gives us something to chat about. :D

Honestly I could live without her just fine. I don't find it entertaining, more annoying as everyone sits around complaining about her. Unless some people start confrontations with her, there's not much of an entertainment factor. She can take Ashley with her when she goes too and then I'll be liking the house make up a lot more.

That is it Sparklet, she's a competitor. She's not going to quit fighting until she's out the door. Whether you like her or not, you have to admit that she has done everything she needed to do to turn the game to her favor. When Shane put Joe and Ashley up, I really didn't think she would be able to turn things around. One of her players would be walking out the door. She turned it around.

When the coaches come into the game, I am seeing a primary alliance between, Janelle, Dan, Shane and Danelle, with Brit being a secondary member. Janelle's current players will gravitate to Boogie, but they will be easy pickings.

When the coaches come into the game, I am seeing a primary alliance between, Janelle, Dan, Shane and Danelle, with Brit being a secondary member. Janelle's current players will gravitate to Boogie, but they will be easy pickings.

Depending on what happens tonight, eviction and coaches; I agree with some of your post. I could see Janelle and Shane and Danielle and Dan with Ashley along for part of the ride. For sure, like Janelle or not, if Frank goes tonight and even though I think Shane wanted Frank gone; Janelle made it happen. Whether or not Danielle/Dan can win comps remains to be seen.

oh she is going to try andto get shane out! Shane is her next biggest threat! And she set him up good! If boogie's side win hoh, they are going to be gunning after shane! If her side wins, they are gonna put him up! And tell shane he is a pawn to get boogie out. They will remind him heto put there side and it would look like an alliance if they didnt! He might be safe if wil won! Might be! Wil changes with the wind and might not stick his neck out to save shane! Listen to brit, shane has really screwed himself! Their was time to get out frank but jani team needed to be weaken! Boogie is and always going to be a target! But so is jani. And so far she has alot of power. I believe boogie would have been loyal to a certain point. But shane had time! Hope dan wins hoh! I dont trust brit!