Janelle (Coach), Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wont be a free ride this week

probably will try to cozy up to britney again and try to put target on dan or boogie :animated_bouncy:

I don't think that people are enamored by Janelle anymore (at least outside of the house). Everyone seemed to like her before this season, and it seems a lot of opinions have changed. I stopped being her fan after her terrible play during All Stars.

I don't think that people are enamored by Janelle anymore (at least outside of the house). Everyone seemed to like her before this season, and it seems a lot of opinions have changed. I stopped being her fan after her terrible play during All Stars.

I've never liked her. Never saw what others liked about her during her other seasons and especially can't stand her this year. She has moments of good game play, but she ruins it with her down right meanness.

I've never liked her. Never saw what others liked about her during her other seasons and especially can't stand her this year. She has moments of good game play, but she ruins it with her down right meanness.

I think in Season 6 at least, people excused her meanness because they hated the Friendship too, and liked her alliance. However this season it seems that the tables have turned, and now people aren't so willing to ignore her personality faults anymore.

I think in Season 6 at least, people excused her meanness because they hated the Friendship too, and liked her alliance. However this season it seems that the tables have turned, and now people aren't so willing to ignore her personality faults anymore.

I think you hit the nail on the head. I loved S6 and I loved that Janelle was a beast in the comps. Just can't feel it this season.

So Janelle so happily putting Shane on slop again may have consequences for her team. ha ha ha Joe and Wil

Yep. Of course Shane doesn't seem spiteful and petty like Frank. But he's no dummy. He knows Janelle and Boogie don't like him, and I think he has just the guts to nominate one of each of their players to get Janie and Boogie fighting. I think that would be his best strategy at this point. Nominate the best player that both Janelle and Boogie have. They'll be in a tizzy to try to get their players from being evicted which means they would have to turn their backs on each other.

Brit and Dan are down to 1 player each. Mostly Janelle's doing. Separate the 2 headed monster, Shane and Brit. That would be your best bet at this point.

I don't think turning on Boogie and Frank is a good move for him at the moment. They are working with him, where as her side is not. And princess Jani has never had much of a social game, so I would like to see her try to have one this week..

Like Will said (something along the lines of), if she doesn't win this time, Janelle will be..........a three-time loser. She's not a particular fave of mine but I do expect nothing less than a tooth and nail fight from her. Should be interesting when she goes in the game. I like it. Take her in, coach. Oh, she is the coach.

See this is what happens when you burn bridges Jani! That why u dont play with emotions! Now gets going to bite u in the butt! Cant believe she is trying to kiss up to brit! The way she is playing, both sides would have bound to catch up to her! Dr.Will might be right! If she doesnt win, she will be a 3goner time loser! She has to stop playing with emotions! Who turns on their alliance on the first week! As soon as the two sides stop going after each other, they will both come after you and that is what is happening!

If Janelle knew for sure coaches were joining game next week, she'd want Danielle/Dan out of the house. Can't wait to see Danielle interact with Boogie. Hope Frank rubs it in real bad. She said earlier, "Frank called me a Ho last night and I'm a f#cking married lady."

If Janelle knew for sure coaches were joining game next week, she'd want Danielle/Dan out of the house. Can't wait to see Danielle interact with Boogie. Hope Frank rubs it in real bad. She said earlier, "Frank called me a Ho last night and I'm a f#cking married lady."

What an oxymoron! "a fucking lady"