Frank Eudy, Week 3 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, they say show will be live Thursday at end of today's show.

Good deal. I missed that.

Bye Bye Stinky

I wanted you to stay to get a strong alliance together but Shane played stupid and he will be joining you in the jury soon.

LOL

Could be the coaches comp to be a HG would be live. HOH comp may come later on BBAD...or feeds. I know ultimately it will be a huge let down no matter what happens. Boogie told Ian he would not enter game but leave if Frank goes home.

Now THAT would be worth watching :D

I fear Grodner will keep both Boogie and Frank here. Their DRs together I have seen on CBS show are downright sickening. They act like a couple of adolescent girls at a spend the night parthy.

I fear Grodner will keep both Boogie and Frank here. Their DRs together I have seen on CBS show are downright sickening. They act like a couple of adolescent girls at a spend the night parthy.

I have never seen women lift their legs like they do it is only male dogs who lift the leg. Yes women giggle together, but men do as they do laughing wildly in derision and they make wild motions too and the business with the legs going into the air while splayed out is unlike women. Men sit with legs apart more often than women do.

If Frank did stay, I'm not sure he would stick with Boogie. Ian and Jenn are already burned out on Boogie showing all the attention to his curly pet and for the most part ignoring them. It doesn't matter to me one way or the other if Frank stays in the game or not. If he did...well let's just say it would make things a lot more interesting with the coaches entering the game. I can see Boogie being alone and the entire house turning against him. Frank would definitely know it would be in his best interest to get the coaches out as soon as humanly possible and see him joining up with Shane to get it done.

This has been such a weird season for me, I am not bonding with the show the way I normally do, and the idea of the coaches coming into the game doesn't seem exciting for me. If Joe stays and Frank goes, I might as well not even bother watching the rest of the season lol cause Janelle and her team of idiots won.

/hoping for a miracle and Frank gets to stay tonight, and then win HOH.

No!!! Stinky boy needs to go. I bet BB makes him shower w/soap so he does not stink out Julie. She does not look like the kind of lady that wants to sit next to a stink bomb. :faint:

No!!! Stinky boy needs to go. I bet BB makes him shower w/soap so he does not stink out Julie. She does not look like the kind of lady that wants to sit next to a stink bomb. :faint:

This morning Janelle and Britney were talking about how stinky he is and how they won't miss him stinking up every room. This has been brought up many times how bad he smells.

Bye bye Stinky

Why does he smell so bad? Has anyone seen him shower? And when was the last time he did (IF he did)?

He doesn't believe in deodorant.

This has been such a weird season for me, I am not bonding with the show the way I normally do, and the idea of the coaches coming into the game doesn't seem exciting for me. If Joe stays and Frank goes, I might as well not even bother watching the rest of the season lol cause Janelle and her team of idiots won.

/hoping for a miracle and Frank gets to stay tonight, and then win HOH.

I would love this to happen.

Maybe BB will give him a gift basket when he leaves....WITH DEODRANT!!

FrFrank is a goner! But he did it too himself! He should have stayed on top of shane instead of boogie! Instead he got tooooo cocky! Oh well! For Willie glad Franks leaving! The only reason i would want him to stay is to throw a monkey wrench in janelle's game plan and see the look on her face! It would have been priceless!