Frank Eudy, Week 3 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian was asked this morning by Shane if he would put him on block next week...Shane was wishy washy...but Shane had already made up his mind to put Frank up...I do think Shane warned Frank, probably as they were going into the meeting...

yeah.. they were lying to his face!

Shoot I don't know who to believe. I do know a lot can happen between now and Thursday. Lets say Wil breaks from Janelle and wants to team up with Shane, Frank and throw in a few others. Lots of shifting can happen....

Shoot I don't know who to believe. I do know a lot can happen between now and Thursday. Lets say Wil breaks from Janelle and wants to team up with Shane, Frank and throw in a few others. Lots of shifting can happen....

I do not see Wil leaving Janl because he is lazy and a fool and likes the ego strokes she gives him

He might look at her funny one day and she'll turn on him....he needs to check her female cycles.

Well both men and women have them, but Wil surely has the same as Janelle since women synchronize to each other LOL

Ian was asked this morning by Shane if he would put him on block next week...Shane was wishy washy...but Shane had already made up his mind to put Frank up...I do think Shane warned Frank, probably as they were going into the meeting...

did you mean what you wrote here or was it Ian who was wish wash?

I read the written feeds here and on jokers...by giving Frank a heads up, Frank doesn't feel blindsided by Shane...earlier Brit and Shane had conv with Ian who didn't specifically tell them they were safe next week...Brit conveyed this to Boogie after the veto meeting then Frank, Boogie got on Ians case

Wil still looks like one of the girls from the back

Sounds like a convoluted, needless mess to me. Was it done to make Ashley feel better, Joe feel worse, blindside Frank, prove Janelle's devious engineering skills? I've heard so many versions, I've decided that nobody knows, including them. Using Ian as a scapegoat makes it even more ridiculous.

He bathes so I think it is just slamming him

I've seen plenty of pics of Matthew running around with greasy, unwashed, beach-bum hair. So I don't think it -is- just slamming him. That being said some women are into that sort of thing. /Shrug.

Did you know that the lower the animal intelligence the better the sense of smell? Just sayin'

Bathing diminishes body odor and if someone can smell a person from normal space we give each other, then perhaps they are just lower on the smarts scale.

Islanders in the Pacific hug and inhale as a greeting. It is a way of taking in someone's essence and letting them in and is intimate and a harking to our older brain before we were human, recognizing our animal connection to each other and nature.

Deodorants are unnatural and have aluminum that is damaging to the nervous system and a poison to boot. Essential oils are a nice way to augment one's aroma if one is not feeling fresh or is too hormonal

I am not sure how that could possibly be correct. Being born with naturally high olfactory glands doesn't seem to me any indication of intelligence. Except in cases where an animal may have developed extra strong sense of smell, because they were not born with naturally high intelligence, and this was mother nature's gift to help them compensate. On the animal front .. we praise dogs who work with the police force for having such a keen since of smell to be able to detect drugs, help find missing people etc, and most people do not assume those dogs are not intelligent. Intelligence is relative I suppose, but I wouldn't buy that research that says that, as being that through unless it were more specific to specific situations.

---------------------

More to a point, I am not sure I understand why Frank is now on the block. I have been busy IRL and behind on my feeds. I don't see the logic behind putting a replacement nominee on the block unless that person is the intended person to go home. I was under the impression Shane and Frank were working together .. so what is going on? And how come people are saying Ian is the scapegoat. Can someone give me the cliff-notes version of what happened, so I don't have to read through 7 days worth of feeds to figure out what's up?

I've seen plenty of pics of Matthew running around with greasy, unwashed, beach-bum hair. So I don't think it -is- just slamming him. That being said some women are into that sort of thing. /Shrug.

I am not sure how that could possibly be correct. Being born with naturally high olfactory glands doesn't seem to me any indication of intelligence. Except in cases where an animal may have developed extra strong sense of smell, because they were not born with naturally high intelligence, and this was mother nature's gift to help them compensate. On the animal front .. we praise dogs who work with the police force for having such a keen since of smell to be able to detect drugs, help find missing people etc, and most people do not assume those dogs are not intelligent. Intelligence is relative I suppose, but I wouldn't buy that research that says that, as being that through unless it were more specific to specific situations.

---------------------

More to a point, I am not sure I understand why Frank is now on the block. I have been busy IRL and behind on my feeds. I don't see the logic behind putting a replacement nominee on the block unless that person is the intended person to go home. I was under the impression Shane and Frank were working together .. so what is going on? And how come people are saying Ian is the scapegoat. Can someone give me the cliff-notes version of what happened, so I don't have to read through 7 days worth of feeds to figure out what's up?

Who is Matthew? I thought we were talking about Frank.

Frank is on the block because Janell used all power of persuasion to convince Shane tht was the best strategy. If Shane had not made an alliance with Frank it would not be such a bad move on his part, but Frank did say that since he did not put him on the block he felt he could trust him now and then when he got backdoored well that trust went. Also Goober got totally pissed. The supposed reason was that Shane needed for Goob's team not to be able to stop Joe from going bec supposedly Daniell will vote Frank out but actually she is supposed to vote out Joe. Ian was wishy waashy about who he would put on the block and that also was part of the reason that they had to weaken Goob's team and also he would not have voted to evict Ash so that somehow made him suspect tho I do not see how. It is all a smoke screen to keep Goob and Frank from being too hard in their courting of Danielle since FRank is the target.

Those of us who like the idea of getting Goob out are in favor, but given that Shane is messing up his chance for an alliance that would consist of DAnielle who he promised F2 to and tht he had an alliance with Frank and could have pulled in Ian that alliance would have been strong against the coaches coming in to the game. Also if Ash had gone home, Ian could have gotten back into the game instead of being all gaa gaa over her and losing attention on the game. He is too slavishly attached to the hateful and manipulating Goob.

Ash has been throwing Ian undr the bus behind his back every chance she gets making fun and putting himdown. I do not like her doing tht and think she is trashy ash.

Frank has been pretty funny talking to the camera a lot this morning, talking about living in the house and the disgusting things people do. I like HGs who talk to the camera and narrate their thoughts. He seems pretty sure he's staying. I feel kind of bad for him and wouldn't mind someone switching their vote and keeping him although that's very unlikely.

Huh?

Well this is the dumbest thing ever! I am firmly starting to hate Janie in this game and I WANT one of her players to go home. I dislike pretty much ALL of her team members. Ashley is only entertaining in that Jessica Simpson, is this chicken or fish (tuna) kind of context.. the rest of the time she is freaking stoned or out of her mind. Joe has been stirring up trouble for the sake of trouble since day one. I don't forget the kind of lies he told Willie originally and was half the reason Willie started being paranoid BEFORE all the stuff about the coaches coming into the game even came up. Wil I had high hopes for, but he's just being catty, petty, and annoying.

All of this Frank is stalking me nonsense is starting to remind me of Season 6 when those girls (April and Jen) convinced the house that Michael (Janelle's failed showmance) was being creepy and pervy to them, and making them romantically uncomfortable so that he would get voted out of the house. The poor guy did none of those things to those girls, they just defamed his reputation to get their way. It was reason number 5986 that I hated the nerd herd alliance.

But I will seriously be really pissed off if Frank goes this week, because out of all of these house guests this season, he's one of the only ones I've found remotely interesting. He is not an attractive man, and there are things he does through his association with Boogie that I don't necessarily like/agree with, but there is something very compelling and charismatic about him to me.

{The BO convo came about I thought because someone was talking about how attractive (or not) Frank was, and someone threw in there that Matthew Mcconaughey was a man who didn't need to bathe, or something like that. It was like 4am when I read threads last night so maybe I misunderstood how that subject about animals and sense of smell got brought up. If so ignore everything I said. }

Huh?

Well this is the dumbest thing ever! I am firmly starting to hate Janie in this game and I WANT one of her players to go home. I dislike pretty much ALL of her team members. Ashley is only entertaining in that Jessica Simpson, is this chicken or fish (tuna) kind of context.. the rest of the time she is freaking stoned or out of her mind. Joe has been stirring up trouble for the sake of trouble since day one. I don't forget the kind of lies he told Willie originally and was half the reason Willie started being paranoid BEFORE all the stuff about the coaches coming into the game even came up. Wil I had high hopes for, but he's just being catty, petty, and annoying.

All of this Frank is stalking me nonsense is starting to remind me of Season 6 when those girls (April and Jen) convinced the house that Michael (Janelle's failed showmance) was being creepy and pervy to them, and making them romantically uncomfortable so that he would get voted out of the house. The poor guy did none of those things to those girls, they just defamed his reputation to get their way. It was reason number 5986 that I hated the nerd herd alliance.

But I will seriously be really pissed off if Frank goes this week, because out of all of these house guests this season, he's one of the only ones I've found remotely interesting. He is not an attractive man, and there are things he does through his association with Boogie that I don't necessarily like/agree with, but there is something very compelling and charismatic about him to me.

{The BO convo came about I thought because someone was talking about how attractive (or not) Frank was, and someone threw in there that Matthew Mcconaughey was a man who didn't need to bathe, or something like that. It was like 4am when I read threads last night so maybe I misunderstood how that subject about animals and sense of smell got brought up. If so ignore everything I said. }

I agree with all your points. The only people more annoying than Janie's team is Janie herself. I have come to like Frank more and more and was excited to see him and Shane work together to take out all the liars and floaters on Janie's team but all the lies Janie has spread about Frank has made everyone so paranoid about him that everything got f'ed up. Janie preaches about being such an honest player and then it turns out that she's playing just as dirty as Boogie ever has.

This morning Frank, Boogie and Wil were talking outside and Wil hinting that he might break away from Janelle.

I doubt is will ammount to anything but it is possible things could flip.

Somehow Shane gave a "heads up" to Frank that he would go on block, so Frank doesn't feel backstabbed like when Willie promised one thing and did another. Also I think it is possible Frank could stay. I hate, loathe, despise and abominate Joe. He should go home.

Also it is possible Wil could flip, I do know he spent two nights in the bed with Frank when Frank was HOH. Whoever leaves won't go to Jury yet. I'd like that to be Joe. Joe would drive me nuts in the Jury!

Danielle did say yesterday he needs to go because he stinks....

Frank how is that no deodorant workin for ya???

That being said even though I could not stand to be around him with stinky pits he is growing on me and I am starting to like him. I hope he stays.