Frank Eudy, Week 3 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably wont be up initially on the block but i can see if joe or wil wins pov they(janelle's team) will be in his ear to put up frank :animated_bouncy:

Joe or Will need to go before Frank. Next week Frank and Shane can form team.

I 100% agree that Joe needs to leave the house. His only strategy to staying seems to be trying to satisfy hg's bellies, but he is so egotistical, immature, and annoying. He just seems to like to stir the pot, figuratively speaking. Then like Britney said, he gets mad at anyone who doesn't eat his food which I would find irritating if I had to be in that house. I don't freakin want a 7 course meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

I 100% agree that Joe needs to leave the house. His only strategy to staying seems to be trying to satisfy hg's bellies, but he is so egotistical, immature, and annoying. He just seems to like to stir the pot, figuratively speaking. Then like Britney said, he gets mad at anyone who doesn't eat his food which I would find irritating if I had to be in that house. I don't freakin want a 7 course meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

I do wish the forum had a like button rather than having to reply and let you know I agree. LOL

I am not a big Frank fan but in my opinion it would not be the smartest move to get rid of him because I think that Shane has a deal with Frank and Boogie ( I could be wrong) and they would be helping Janelle who doesn't like Brittany or Shane, Frank is the ony new player that said out right that he would nominate the coaches if he were in the game. I would love to watch Janelle re act if he stays and she finds out she is in the game.

At this point, Frank is becoming my fave; alongside Shane and Ian. I hate that he can be so silly but I think he is much more clever than I previously thought. Frank, Shane and Ian are hungry for the win. Wil, as well, but I think that Wil has had trouble centering himself socially in the game.

I do wish the forum had a like button rather than having to reply and let you know I agree. LOL

I don't like the like button so much, and Morty's is not FB, I personally like to read everyones posts

At this point, Frank is becoming my fave; alongside Shane and Ian. I hate that he can be so silly but I think he is much more clever than I previously thought. Frank, Shane and Ian are hungry for the win. Wil, as well, but I think that Wil has had trouble centering himself socially in the game.

I think this is true, I like Frank ok, better then Shane, he gets on my nerves sorta more then Wil, I mean will is ok but his social game is not on point, and JOe???? oh my, that guy is really rough around the edges, and I'd be willing to bet he is horrible to work with in a kitchen, believe me I just get the vibe he is a real butt head in the kitchen

Frank is definitely smarter than Shane, but he reminds me of one of those mean, petty girls in high school that get mad cause you didn't say hi to them in the hallway at school.

Yeah, only thing is , he sure ain't purdy,lololol, I'm not into the Ginges, well with all that hair anyway,lol

Lol, auroradawn...and you said I have a dark sense of humor.

I know Frank's dad is a millionaire but for 25 he don't look so good. Maybe it's that Shirley Temple hair thingy he's got going on....

Yeah, only thing is , he sure ain't purdy,lololol, I'm not into the Ginges, well with all that hair anyway,lol

Frank is rode hard and put away wet. Maybe he'll be a guest on Dr. Will's show...like Boogie....

Lol, auroradawn...and you said I have a dark sense of humor.

I know Frank's dad is a millionaire but for 25 he don't look so good. Maybe it's that Shirley Temple hair thingy he's got going on....

Frank is rode hard and put away wet. Maybe he'll be a guest on Dr. Will's show...like Boogie....

I do think he would look better with a short do, right now I'm not into it, and he does look rode hard,lolol

I've seen photos of Frank and his brother with short hair. He needs to lose the long hair. It does nothing for him.

I agree 100%. Lose the hair and then dye it like a nice dark color. It would be a nice contrast for his light skin if it saw a touch of sun.

I think I might start to like Frank if he steps away from Boogie when the coaches become players. I think he may be a really good player but if he sticks with Boogie I will only be able to see him through the nasty haze of Boogie funk.