Jenn Arroyo, Week 3

CeCiMom

jury are we there yet :animated_bouncy:

Has she done ANYTHING?!

She's dyed a huge red patch on the side of her head. What else could we ask for? ;)

She is 37 years old. Maybe she should consider a back-up career. I think that Jenn will be around until late in the game because they think she is a tattooed chair.

:hahohi: :hahohi: ...tattooed chair... :hahohi:

She is 37 years old. Maybe she should consider a back-up career. I think that Jenn will be around until late in the game because they think she is a tattooed chair.

She's 37?! I thought she was like 29, or something for some reason.

She's dyed a huge red patch on the side of her head. What else could we ask for? ;)

Yeah. Lol! If her patch was blue we could dub her Mama Smurf.

But she can be Cabbage Patch for now.

I barely think of her and forget her name a lot!

OMG 37!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! I don't know! I thought she was some young kid who was in a rock phase..I haven't seen her up close--in fact I've hardly seen her!

I just clicked on this discussion 'cause I couldn't figure out WHO it was.....that's the impression the tatooed chair has left with me! just a dark slug moving around in the background on the feeds. No wonder she doesn't have a rock career; no personality, just tatoos.

She is doing good now, she is nobody's target! They forgot she was in a house! I know i did! That could work/to her advantage! Maybe she is lying and waiting for the right time like the numbers are dwindling! On boogie's team it seems like her and ian are safe frank is the big target for now, but if frank leaves it will/be ian and then jenn!

She is doing good now, she is nobody's target! They forgot she was in a house! I know i did! That could work/to her advantage! Maybe she is lying and waiting for the right time like the numbers are dwindling! On boogie's team it seems like her and ian are safe frank is the big target for now, but if frank leaves it will/be ian and then jenn!

I agree. She is amazingly invisible to them. I don't recall anyone doing it as well as BB14's Jenn. It would be something, indeed, for Jenn to turn-out to be a Big Brother Killer Drone.

I can see it now. At the finale after the questions are finished and the winner is walking out the door, out walks Jenn from the shadows to claim victory because everyone forgot she was still there.

I agree. She is amazingly invisible to them. I don't recall anyone doing it as well as BB14's Jenn. It would be something, indeed, for Jenn to turn-out to be a Big Brother Killer Drone.

i agree! :lol: but soon she is going to have to play the game!

I can see it now. At the finale after the questions are finished and the winner is walking out the door, out walks Jenn from the shadows to claim victory because everyone forgot she was still there.

YEP! :lol: