Dan (Coach), Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way danielle leaves this week

so he is golden :animated_bouncy:

You all crack me up. LOL Sorry Marty I was not a Dan fan and I am still trying to figure out how he could possibly win this year with Booger and Janelle in the house. He always came off as a nice guy but somehow I don't think it will work this time. It could get interesting. I wonder when they will tell them after the eviction or before????? They may as well do it before and then really freak these idiots out. Could you see Frank on the block and realize that Boogie will probably vote him out....... I can see it now it will be a huge meeting with all the new people sorry I wasn't really going to stab you in the back it's all my coaches fault.

Slimcruz...is that Danielle in picture. If she is bullemic it ain't working....

Danielle has a decent normal body what's with the "it ain't working" comment? No she does not look like a skeleton but to imply (if you were) that she is fat is such a step to the mad skinny fad this society promotes and I thought you were smarter than that.

I was kidding, NYRose. JoJo was like a skeleton. The other day Dan was telling other HGs that he thought Danielle was "too big" to win an endurance comp. I myself don't see that at all. Dan must like his women to be skeletors. The girl in picture's face and hair resembled Danielle.

I was kidding, NYRose. JoJo was like a skeleton. The other day Dan was telling other HGs that he thought Danielle was "too big" to win an endurance comp. I myself don't see that at all. Dan must like his women to be skeletors. The girl in picture's face and hair resembled Danielle.

Dan was right.

I don't see her being good at endurance. Not because she is "big" but because she seems like the type to quit if it becomes too uncomfortable. Unless the comp is clinging to Shane. She could probably win at that one.

Len you are very smart--other smart people know you were joking! :lol: