Joe Arvin, Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it would make for a much more interesting house if Joe was evicted this week. Frank should stay.

I agree. Since the coaches are coming into the game they need some good players to keep the coaches from taking complete control of the house and one by one, sending the newbs to jury. And even through I don't like Frank, he really is playing hard and I think he will keep things interesting in the house. Joe is just worthless and brings nothing to the game. He is like that creepy guy at work that everyone avoids as much as possible.

Joe is Jerk ...fantasizing his ascent to HOH room this week.

Maybe since he's actually pretty incompetent in the kitchen he will set that facial growth of his on fire and it will burn to a crisp and fall off. That would be great!! ! :pimp:

Maybe since he's actually pretty incompetent in the kitchen he will set that facial growth of his on fire and it will burn to a crisp and fall off. That would be great!! ! :pimp:

For your lips to God's ear, Smassadi!!!

LOL. Thanks. :D It's the thought that counts. I cannot believe that we might have to contend with Joe for another week if Frankie goes home.

YES!! Very unfortunate! He is too loud, even on BBAD. His dumb lies--ugh--for what? If I was on BB I would try to get a reputation for being as honest as possible! And then at the end...........different story!

LOL. Thanks. :D It's the thought that counts. I cannot believe that we might have to contend with Joe for another week if Frankie goes home.

Ya Frankie is growing on me. If he just wasn't such a stinker... :lookaround:

LOL. No way I could stay in that house and not tell that guy that he looks like and is a fool. That stupid piece of hair on his chin is repulsive.

It's really disgusting--and his FACE gets SO RED!!! His eyes bulge with a wild look! He looks like he is really going to have an anyeurism!