7/23 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

4:16 PM BBT

Shane inside having a snack. The others discuss walking around in the rooms in the dark. Janelle laughing about "Manchelle" and how she can bench press more than the guys in the house. She calls out an apology. They now discuss that Jessie is really short. Brendon is really tall. Jeff isn't very tall at all.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4;27 BBT BINGO ... Shane putting it together that in BB history that noone ( HOH ) has evicted 2 HG's .... Jo Jo wishing Rachel had been a coach after Jo Jo dumped half the clean knives outta the drainboard and Shane to the rescue to see if she's cut

4:25 PM BBT

JoJo changing the batteries in her mic. Prior to this distraction Shane was staring at some candies on the counter top and lining them up in colour order.

"BIggest cast!" he says and raspberries He can't even stand to look at Willie's picture on the wall.

JoJo breaks a glass in the sink and he helps her clean it up. She wishes that Rachel was her coach - she'd been through all of this. Rachel knows what it feels like to have the whole house against her. She thinks that Rachel would be a good coach from her.

4;40 Jo Jo (Still in Her Forest Green Bikini) sitting at the KT counter talking with Frank Dan and Shane Talking about the TV shows Lost and Then Shane asks for a Butt Massage ... Jo Jo apoligizes for grabbing Frank to hard .. to fast....... 4:49 BBT Jo Jo is wearing her black Silky Robe as her Bikini cover up and at this point anyone who isn't sure on Jo Jo's strategy needs to watch the live feeds which is on Morty's Homepage

4;52 BBT sorry Folks i just ain't gonna cover Dan and Jani's Chess game outside the HOH Door while Mike and Brit and Dani ( Still in her Bikini and bottom cover up is going on in the BY ) They offer ian a Slide and swingset (HaHa) for the BY if he can handle it

4:43 PM BBT

The guys are playing LOST trivia. Ian now it KT pouring a drink, Jani making something to eat.

Boogie, Brit and Wil outside talking about how time gets warped in the BB House. She's saying week two will seem to irrelevant by week 7 or 8, it will seem like there were too many people in the house. Danielle speculates that the coaches will be able to save someone this week in order to keep the numbers going. Brit wonders if someone will come back.

Mike thinks that the winner of this week's coaches challenge will get to pick one of the people who have left to come back. He's not sure if they are sequestered or not though. He also mentioned earlier that Joe was in DR.

4:56 PM BBT

Brit talking about a game she, Lane, Hayden and Enzo were at at Texas Tech and there was a photog there at a steakhouse for dinner with a microbrewery and they went on a tour. They got to the back and there were these huge, huge barrels they put the hops in and there was a ladder and they guy gives a really long explanation of the brewing process and the photog guy climbs way up and the ladder to take some pictures and the ladder....

Production cuts all four cams to Jani and Dan playing chess.

5:07 PM BBT

Jani and Dan talking about the upcoming eviction. Dan just wants to know if Danielle is going so he can prepare. Jani tells him that word on the street is that she is staying. They both agree that Danielle is really nice. "Your move Jani." Dan says as they play chess.

5;12 Jani is hanging out so much on top from her Sky Blue Cover-up it's almost embarrasing .. but to Dan's Credit his eyes's look away until it's his Move, then stares intently on chess board

5:15 BBT Its becoming quite Honest that BB is diverting our attention from something more important going on in the House since they have showed us Dan and Jani playing chess for so long

5:18 BBT Epic annoucements ..... Danni announced she is doing dishes tonight and Frank says " WE are on TV? "

5;27 By crew conists of Wil Brit Dani and Frank talking about how intimidating school was in High school and the Hazing that went on while in the younger grades .... Brit admits how intimidated she was during her early years in High School

5:16 PM BBT

Danielle playing up her teacher persona and her classroom and how it has to look cute and how she hopes the parents don't react negatively to her. SHe can still remember the first time she decided she wanted to be a teacher..on and on and on.

Willie and Frank drinking coffee. Joe making dinner. Ashley and Ian doing the dishes. Ash cut herself on those knives that nearly got JoJo earlier.

5:34 Boogie and Jo Jo join BY Crew ..... Jo Jo still in here Bootie Shorts still trying ti impress (Huh>) with Married Brit, Wil into Guys , Mike a coach and Dad and not a Player, Dani her enemy on the block and Frank who doesn't vote unless it's a tie /// HHMM !! Make sense to U ?, Me neither ??

5:39 PM BBT

Jani tells Dan that Ashley and Danielle were complaining today because they both wanted a showmance. "It helps pass the time" she says.

Outside the patio group is now critiquing the Anne Hathaway/Franco whats-his-name Oscar hosting. They discuss Jason Treywick and how he was Brits agent before which earns us all 4 cams on the chess game.

Shane sleeping in the zebra room.

5:46 PM BBT

Mike's favourite restaurant is his Japanese one. It's good food but you don't feel stuffed. He likes Miso soup. Danielle asked how many restaurants he has. He tells her 6. He won't be at the Vegas Bash this year.

Brit and Wil are going to work out before dinner.

5:55 BBT

Frank and Boogie talk about Frank's earlier convo with Joe, and how they can leave Joe in the game.

Boogie: It's nice, with the exception of you and Joe, there was very little game talk today. Is Joe on board with getting rid of JoJo?

F: yeah, yeah.

B: cool. He didn't say he was worried about coaches coming into the game and getting Dan out, did he?

F: no, not really.

B: good, I'm glad hes off that tip.

(Frank retelling the tale to Boogie VERY accurately. exactly as it happened)

Boogie thinks after this week it'll be nice to know what's happening as far the jury goes, and if someone is coming back, etc.

They hope that Shane wins HoH and puts up Wil and Joe-- they talk about who they'd rather get out, out of Wil and Joe.

Enter Janelle

Janie says JoJo's veto speech was really bad.

J: I thought she was gonna bust out her bikini!

Frank and Janie leave HoH room to go work out

Boogie (alone): Did not see her coming. My god, these walls are thick. That could have been bad.

Dan enters HoH

Dan confirms that what if Janelle tells Frank that Dan/ Danielle would put Shane and Frank on the block. Boogie says nah, nah, Frank knows she might say that, and it's all good.

D: so Joe was ok with JoJo leaving?

Boogie: yeah, yeah, oh ya.

D: So we're good, straight shot?

B: yup , we're good.

D: ok, good, I was just worried about that.

Boogie assures him all is well.

Dan exits.

5:54 PM BBT

Wil and Brit are doing BB Opera "Busy,Busy,Busy,Busy,Busy,Busy" it's oddly entertaining.

Oh and they have renamed Brit Polly Pockets.

Frank and Boogie up in HOH. They are going to leave Joe in the game. "Don't you say a fucking word to anybody." says Mike. "Did you tell him that you weren't going to tell Mike?" he asks about himself.

Frank says that Wil is Janelle's favourite. Danielle and Dan are targeting Frank.

"With the exception of Frank and Joe there was little game talk today" Mike notes.

6:00 ZUZU I promise to cover the other ..... Game going on in the HOH and in the BY ..... Frank talking parinoid about some female getting him out in HOH... ahhh its JanIe and right on cue she enters HOH .... Perfect symetry(SP?)... There all laughing at Jo Jo "I Thought Jo Jo was gonna Bust outta her Bikini"

6;04 Mike parinoid that the walls are thin and that Jani coulda heard all and Now Dan has entered and talking Low but all is fine with Jo Jo Leaving

6:10 BBT Frank and Jani walking in BY and Jani says" Dani and Ashley would Like Shane but they like Guys that eat (Shane has been on HN's for 14 Day's) (LMFAO!!!!!!)

6:13 BBT Now my head is all messed up ... Frank Jani and Wil Running backwards (Looking Forwards) toward the Back door while Wil says i feel like I'm wearing a Skirt and there all going WEEEEEEE !!!!! ( Goofy Times)

6:21 BBT ... BB Is showing the obvious boring ... Ian and Brit playing Pool ..... Dan and Dani playing chess as Ashley observes

6:24 Jo Jo and Jenn out by the Hottub talking Tatoo's and coincidence's ...... It's all kinda weird, so it's best to see yourself

6:03 PM BBT Jani comes up to get Frank to exercise. Asks to use HOH bathroom. Makes a comment about Jojo's speech and that she thought Jojo was going to bust out of her bikini.

6:05 PM BBT Dan walks into HOH and talks to Boogie - Boogie says that he has talked to Joe and he is good with Jojo going home.

6:16 PM BBT and now in the BB house we have the excitement of a chess game between Dan/Dani or Frank, Jani and Wil in the BY doing laps and deciding whether to do "High knees" or not (Yes - it's that exciting)

6:24 PM BBT It's the hours of exciting games - Brit/Ian playing pool and Dan/Dani playing chess. We still have Jani and Wil doing their laps in the BY

6:28 Just so u know what your missing Jo Jo has changed into her jean Short Short Skirt.... Who in the Hell she's trying to impress is beyond my comprehension My observation is that skimpy is good for Sun Bathing .... afterwards something with more "class" becomes more acceptable to both the Men and Women for this BB Crew and Brit comments to that in the affirmative , to more appropriate attire

6:39 BBT OK this is re-dunk-u-lous Asnley. Dani Dan and Jo Jo all upstairs watching a Chess game .... While Frank Jan and Wil Walk in the BY talking Andre Aggasi wearing a toupee at the height of his tennis carier(SP?) .... (Duh ? Ya Think )i

6:44 Mike Frank and Brit talking Game in HOH and Finally talking if Coaches come into game ... Mike is trying to twist Brit into thinking of getting rid of Dan/Dani so One less coach. Missy (Happy Hour and Daily Recap) from Superpass made an interesting comment ... if they get rid of all the Players on a coaches team ..... what if that is the signal/time for that coach to come into the game ... what a Novel concept ???

6:29 PM BBT Wil and Jani plan their evening. They decide to mix it up and have both a men and ladies night. Wil is hoping for more alcohol. Says they were getting a lot because of Willie.

6:44PM BBT Brit/Boogie in HOH talking about pros/cons about those on the block.

6:51 PM BBT Brit and Boogie still discussing game - nothing new - just rehashing different scenarios. We get random spots of FOTH

6:54 PM BBT Brit tells Boogie that she feels everyone is taking things out on Jojo because she rubs people the wrong way but she gets blamed for things she doesn't do.

7:00 PM BBT Frank talks to Boogie. Boogie telling Frank about the convo with Brit.

7:08 BBT Jenn is giving one hell'uva a massage to Dani up by the Chesss board and although conversation is slightly naughty ... Dani shakes it off after about 20 minutes Dani heads down to the KT area

7;10 BY crew is Brit Shane Jo Jo and Ian while the rest seem to be hoovering around the KT for cooking/eating time (Yum Yum Chef Joe)

7:12 BBT Dani makes a comment about how she is so warm in the Day and Cold at night ( allow me to explain scientifically ... Women's skin thickness with Fat is 1/6 that of men, to put it in the most basic terms)( See Biology 101)

7:16 BBT Din-Din Time although the exact menu has not been annouced ... lots of OOO's and AAA's and TY Joe.

7:20 BBT All HG's with an exception of One are all Happy Fed and sassy around the KT Table ..... Frank is fumbling around with something at his table in the HOH Room ... HHMM/////// .... 7:27 BBT Frank has now made his way down to the KT Table

7:30 It Never takes long for these folks to eat , They are all sitting around yapping about some TV show I never heard of. (Think about it all U cooks ... U cook for 2 Hours and dinner is done in 10 minutes ... ha ha ) Thats this Group !!!

7:45 BY crew consists of Jo Jo and Frank smoking with Mike on the couch and Dani in the Hot tub ..... Jo Jo suddenly realizes "What can I be cleaning?' and heads inside , (To do her duties to try and remain in the house) ..... Brit and Jani make there way out side Brit says to Dani .... Still in your Bikini ?

7:47 Dani to the DR while Jani and Brit half Sing , that it looks like a Hot Tub Night

( Oh pease pease let there be a LFU out there who is typing convo's cause so much is going on inside and out and I suck at typing really bad)( Would it help any to admit I follow Jo Jo Jani Wil and now Dani, since she is on the Block ... around too much <Smile>)