7/21 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

2:00 PM BBT - 2:45 PM BBT Still Trivia....

3:02 PM BBT - Still trivia...

3:11 PM BBT We are back. Sounds like Shane may have won Sounds like the comp had goo and involved memory challengers. HG said that Shane is going to be difficult to get rid of.

3:18 PM BBT Boogie and Jani in the HOH room - Jani wants a few more pitchers of margaritas. Boogie say they are just going to sit back and chill.

3:20 PM BBT Dani and Dan whispering about the situation. Jani tells Boogie in HOH that the HG are worried that the coaches are going to enter the game.

3:22 PM BBT Dan telling Dani that they dont have anything to offer. He says they cant offer one thing to one team and not the other.

3:24 PM BBT Brit joins Dan and Dani. She tells them that Shane won it for himself - she didn't win the coach comp so she cant take any of the glory.

3:34pm BBT - Shane asks Brit if he should go upstairs and throw PoV in their face. Shane & JoJ and Brit are talking about how they might be able to save her too, but JoJo doesn't want to get too overconfident. Basically, those wanting to keep JoJo will be pushing for Danielle's nomination in the name of getting Dan out (which is what Boogie wants). Brit in HoH talking PoV comp. Apparently Brit was very loud during the comp. Dan called to DR. Shane tells JoJ they are the Untouchables.

3:36pm BBT - It's Joe, Frank, Jani and Britt in the HoH and Joe goes downstairs to start working on dinner. Boogie comes out of his Coach's suite. Brit asks him if this summer is a bit of a joke? Ring Ring Ring, she laughs. This summer turns on a dime, Boogie says. Wil says they should stop talking about Willie so he doesn't get anymore screen time. Everyone is bleeding to stay in the game. The game pieces were fiberglass, very sharp, Shane cut his hands. Frank got the bean so Wil saying Frank N Beans. Brit took a dive into some guac. Frank also got a sombrero.

3:40pm BBT - Shane and JoJo cursing Willie down in the WA. Wil lifts up Brit in HoH and starts dancing around with her like she was Raggedy Anne. Shane called to DR. Jani, Ash and Ian now in HN room. Dan into HoH. 5 Days of Dan, Boogie jokes. Coach's Convention, they joke, though Janelle is downstairs. Its just the other three in HoH. She says she knows she is going up, Dan says of Danielle, and she's not crying despite what JoJo said. Brit said JoJo is a trouble maker.

3:42pm BBT - Ian is impressed Shane won PoV twice in a row. Janelle says the further you make it in the game, the better your odds. The PoV players had to search for food menu cards in something gross. There were fake menu tiles as well as legit ones. Boogie says there is something to be said to keeping Coaches around in case they do come into the game. Brit thinks it will be a key thing where one or two of them come in. Ian talking past seasons with Janelle, how she won so many comps.

3:44pm BBT - Janelle doesn't want to see Boogie win again. Ian is surprised he came in 2nd. He just wanted to be able to say he won something in the game. JoJo beat Frank, which impressed Boogie. The comp had a memory component; Brit said Shane told her a few days ago he had bad short term memory. His luck was he found a piece before looking at the board; he dived into the middle instead of reaching in from the side. Of course it was in the middle, Boogie said, that's what they want.

3:47pm BBT - Boogie warns Dan that if he pushes Danielle, it will wake up anti-Dan sentiment. JoJo is conspiracy theorist. Dan says all he does is talk to his player. Mike says maybe just hi the brakes a little in your efforts to save Danielle. Janelle tells Ashley and Ian that Frank is putting up Danielle. They say Frank is upset that they didn't backdoor Shane (and not give him the chance to play for PoV). And we get FotH.

3:49pm BBT - Danielle comes in and Ashley and Janelle leave. BB aparently put some cushions onto the HN beds. They are more level and sleepable. Danielle tells Ian she feels bad, she didn't want to make anyone awkward. Dan says there is nothing in the contract that suggests they are going into the game, bu Brit says there is nothing ruling it out either and we get FotH.

3:52pm BBT - Boogie's original plan, had Frank had time to execute it, was to backdoor Shane so that is why Frank is not happy. The HG have tortillas and bean dip in the KT. Frank offers JoJo some advice from past experience, don't push too hard too fast, you have plenty of time, don't start asking people the first couple of days because people will change your mind. Ian and Danielle are discussing strategy; he wants her and Shane here this week (and JoJo gone). FotH again.

3:56pm BBT - Ian says that Shane told him he wants to keep him here for a while. Wil now in the KT with Frank and JoJo talking Mexican restaurants. Danielle says she hasn't lied and hasn't been talking bad about anyone. Ian says him too. Ian is ready to take a nap. Danielle says the reason she keeps asking him to play chess with her is she remembers 98% of the rules. Boogie tells Brit that Wil's popularity scares him. Boogie says he might be happier with a good shot at $100k; you can't depend on the newbies to vote for a coach. Brit says they would vote for their coach. Not if the coach scumbags them to get to the end. Brit says you're not going to make this season boring, are you?

4:04 PM BBT Brit says that she has no chance. She has a DQ HG and she will be down to one HG. She is in a terrible spot (she is telling this to Dan/Boogie)

4:08 PM BBT Dan tells Boogie he is tired from sitting in the sun. Boogie said it was the sun and a couple of drinks. Sounds like the coaches got margaritas while the comp went on.

4:13 PM BBT Brit and Boogie talk in HOH - Selling to Boogie that Dani should go "She's smart - smarter then you think" Brit looks a little drunk. She is half smiling and eating beef jerky as fast as possible. Brit: Then again - why play safe"

4:15 PM BBT Brit: I like Dan. He is better at emotion then I am. Did you see me yesterday"? (Yes Brit - everyone saw you)

4:26 PM BBT Frank crashes on the HOH bed and lets some gas go. In the KT, Dani, Shane and Brit have gen chit chat. Most HG seem to be resting.

4:29 PM BBT Frank/Boogie talk that Dan looks nervous. Boogie says he told him that he has 50/50 an to not go into overdrive.

4:32 PM BBT Dan joins the HOH - discussion about Dan's home town and what time the town closes up for the night. Dan: It doesn't

Brit: I miss my hubs - something about being deeply in love. Madly Truely Deeply. Shane: Are you there now? Brit: Definitely. Dani: I was there once

4:36 PM BBT Brit says her husband wants a baby 5 min ago. He will be such a good day. She says she has loved him since she was 15. She loves his face off.

4:40 PM BBT Brit tells Shane that they have been married since March. Says that he has a wonderful who has treated her wonderfully. She says she could use a hug from her MIL.. Discussion now with Dani about if the parents don't like the boyfriend. Brit is very giggly and doe eyed.

4:43 PM BBT Dan in HOH tells Frank and Boogie that he isn't going to approach anyone for a vote. Says he will just freak them out.

4:47 PM BBT Brit asks Shane where he used to go parking. Shane: I didn't - my Mom told me vaginas have teeth in them. I didn't lose my virginity until I was almost 21

4:50 PM BBT Brit telling Shane and Dani that she did it in from of a tire store (so the car camo'd into the scenery) A police officer caught them. Police officer told them they had the wrong kind of rubber - a tire shop is not the right place.

4:55 PM BBT Frank tells Dan that he and Boogie wanted to put up Ian and Dani but Ian flipped out and Jani didn't get it. She didn't see what they wanted to do.

5:00BBT Dan says call me crazy (you're crazy) but he thinks Ash will make it to the end. She is well liked.

there are only 6 of them not sleeping. Frank, Mike and Dan in HOH, Brit, Shane and Dani in K. Its just general chat. Oh there is Jojo, back to making her pudding. Shane says its chunky. OH NOOO says Jojo, one is cook and one is instant, she didnt know there was a difference, they look the same.

5:14BBT Frank tells Dan (and Mike if he is awake) that each of the coaches has their strengths but that none of the HG want them to come into the game.

Dan comes downstairs to take a nap, tells Brit that they have no control this week they will just have to wait it out. Brit asks if there is any way. Dan says you can try.

Dan tells her he just asked them that if they know Dani is going to please tell him so he can enjoy the time he has.

In the K Joe is making Roasted potatoes, halibut and porkchops. Shane says its funny how ppl just assume he is making dinner. He thanks him for making the slop too.

5:33BBT Dani has just become the absolute Queen of the BB Whisperers. She is talking to Dan and there is no sounds, not even lip noises. "Dan please dont hold the microphone in your hand." Dan flips the camera off.

Dani and Dan move the the HN room to talk. Dan tells her he is afraid he will hurt her more then help her if he tries to campaign.

Dani keeps asking if he feels they will put her up, he keeps telling her he doesnt know. Dan doesnt want to be the reason she gets out.

Dani asks if she needs to go talk to Frank. Tells Dan to not do this to her, to tell her. He says his advice didnt help Kara, she says dont do this to me. He tells her to wait till after dinner. Dani says he is afraid to tell her to do something and have that get her out.

Dan says he is going to be very cautious the next few days. She has learned alot and will do good but he is here for her. Dan says he feels Joe is going to make this decision, his gut instinct says he likes you but he wants me out. He is paranoid we are coming into this game.

Dan says basically its up in the air, there are alot of things she can do to get it more on her fav. Go talk to Frank. Dan says after he talks to Jani tonight he will have a better feel. For her not to freak out.

hane comes in, tells Dan he trusts him the most of the coaches, he is the only one that shakes his hand. Shane tells Dani things change. He thought he was going home.

5:50BBT Dan leaves. Dani asks Shane to tell her if she is going. She knows he is voting for Jojo to stay she is on his team. He tells her there is something up with Brit and Dan. Its better for Brit if Dani stays, its better for me. He says he will tell her if she is going but she doesnt even know if she is going on the block.Shane say she could tell Frank she heard Jani team say they were going after him next week and he might put up Joe. She says she cant do that. He says he couldnt either.

Dani goes to crane room, lays down, gets up and shuts the door. She is crying.

In K talking about the comp. Ian was about 29 seconds behind Shane. Shane buzzed in, Ian found the card he needed and rang in.

Ian says its weird that the live feeders know who won the POV and the ppl that only watch the show dont even know who was nominated.

6:08BBT Jojo and Shane say they had told Willie that they werent going to play with him if he was going to act the way he said he was going to. They think his knowing he had no one was set him off.

Ian says 3 dark pics, 3 different types of evictions. Instant eviction, normal eviction and expulsion.

Ok show of hands...and be honest....How many of you find yourself rocking along with Ian? (he is sitting at the table rocking back and forth in the plastic chair)

6:30BBT Ian, Jojo, Shane and Joe talk about the questions Julie asked them on Thursday. Mike and Frank sleeping in their respective HOH rooms. Brit laying on WA couch with head covered. Ian says the pad BB put on the HN beds made his nap nice. Joe and he go look at it. Ian says its foam.

Brit talking to us. Its wk 2 and who is she supposed to trust. You gotta admit its causing some drama, whether they wanted it or not. She is reserving judgment but thinks BB12 was more fun. but then again that fight was something. Brit wants to talk to us feeders, do we know something?

6:39BBT BY is open. The corn holing game is back. Joe and Shane move the bases 20ft apart.

Jojo telling Joe that when she cooks she always makes extra for other ppl. Brit complaining the bases are too far apart. Wil and Jenn getting up. Ian swinging in the still squeaky hammack.

Brit winning 7 to 3. in the K Joe tells Wil and Jani whats for dinner. Jani wonders what Violet had for dinner. There is some really neat baby food these days.

Dan tells Dani that some times a coach makes mistakes. I had to make you afraid earlier cuz he doesnt want her to have that fear on Thurs. thats how real it is on her going home. He is going to try to help her but he needed her to feel the fear of it. Dont want her to feel he abandoned her, but he had to make her feel it.

We cant beat Joe with threats, he has to like her. She is a bit mad at Dan, feels he is just saying it now. She knew the feeling before he said it, then to add the feeling that he was abandoning her.....

Dan says he is sorry, he had to do it. she knows she is going up. She understands what he did but scare tactics dont work on her. Dan says he let it go to long, he is sorry.

Dani doesnt know how she is going to get to Joe. Dan says he will always be there for her, even after the show.

She says she feels blindsided, didnt see it coming. She wont cry again over anything. If she didnt trust her she wouldnt have done everything she has already done. Dan feels bad, but glad she gets it. In his season he was on the block wk 2 and felt alone. He would put her understanding of how serious this is over hurting her. He wants to stay here with her too.

6:59BBT Most of the HG are in BY, just chatting. Dani says she will hit Joe's soft spot, his kids, blah blah blah.

7:

07pm Dan asking dani if she is ok though dani says yeah... Wil Shane and Jenn sitting at hottub not talking

7:08pm Joe in kt cooking dinner Boogie and Frank talking to him Joe says he is gonna keep his mouth shut this week he has a free ride and is going to use it this week

7:11pm Joe ask Boogie to let Dan and Dani know that dinner is ready Frank telling those in by dinner is ready hg going in to fix plates

7:13pm shane tells Joe we get a chance in this house to see what you do to see you work i am sure no one gets that chance very much

7:Joe has prepared porkchops hallibut and cream spinich he said everyone needs to try a bite jani and ashley says its amazing everyone thanks joe for dinner

7:24pm frank ask what time are they allowed to turn lights off i feel like i can go back to sleep right now

7:30pm Brittney asking whats the difference between diet coke and coke zero joe says you really wanna know brit says yeah he says nothing

7:35pm Frank washing dishes Wil going to dry Boogie clearing the table Brit says i would never make it living at joes house i dont eat enough

7:39pm Boogie Dan and Joe in by Boogie starts telling a story about tennis and we get foth

7:44pm general chat going on in by and in kt and we keep getting wbrb

7:49pm Joe and Dani playing cornhole in by Brit and Ash talking in kt Brit ask what Ash is going to do tonight she says have coffee go to dr and go outside and stare at people

7:59pm jani and Frank cleaning kt jani putting food away most hg in by general chat going on