JoJo Spatafora, Week 2 (Nominee) Evicted 7/26

CeCiMom

But if they are going to put the coaches into the game, they need to do it this week, otherwise they have to send the evicted person to jury and it is way too early for that. What if they put the coaches in the game on Thursday and say they can either win the game and get 500K or have someone on their team win and get 100K? Or maybe they will have Kara compete to come back in the game. One way or another they need to do something about the lack of HGs left...

That would be nice getting Kara back to compete, kinda like Brenden did that time .

I must disassociate myself from JOJO as she did Willie--Oh and look at Willies thread please guys! ;)

JoJo belongs on Jersey Shore... Smassadi I will go read the Willie thing. I started to read it but I have short attention span and didn't finish.

I don't understand these house-guests.

So you taught Jojo a lesson for staying loyal to her alliance, and she's paid the price by being on the block. You use it as a lesson, and get her to sway to your side (boogie's side) and get rid of the person which will distract from your new alliance (Dani will distract Shane and his loyalties to Frank), and eliminate one coach entirely. Keeps Dan from ever entering the game, if coaches get to play and helps further boogie's side, alliance needs.

Keeping Jojo makes the most sense to me.

Yet somehow they are going to keep dani and get rid of her?

I don't get it.

Boogie was up in HOH room making fun of JoJo. Is that called for? JanHelle, Boogie, Frank the whole kit and kaboodle are cruel, sadistic jerks rubbing salt into the wound. JoJo just said "I don't kiss JanHelle's ass..." JoJo needs to stay.

Also JanHelle was trying to Danielle to have a fight with JoJo by talking a bunch of shit exaggerating JoJO's campaigning. That's how you Campaign, Dani. Poor Danielle was in tears after JanHelle talked her little routine then begged Danielle to let her go off on JoJo for her. Frank was right there rubbiing salt into the wound.

She's a goner because Alison Grodner wants to keep every coach with at least one player, so until she can find another way to manipulate that, Danielle stays and JoJo goes.

Yes I agree too! Too bad--I would still rather see Danielle leave. I hope all their evel little plans backfire. It's fine for me if Ian wins.

I hope Joho goes home tonight. I can understand why most in the house want her gone. She's a trashy, disgusting, crude woman. And her constant talking over and interrupting everyone is so rude. Her mama should have smacked her mouth and taught her some manners early on. She thinks she's the center of the universe and what she has to say is soooo important. She commented yesterday that she and Shane should be at the end because they would be the sexiest F2 ever. Get a grip girl. Only if you can completely change your personality and control the acne. She's delusional by thinking she's the fan fave too. (None of these players will ever be fan faves, imo.)

Shane's an airhead with no game. He's winging it and he's being used/manipulated. It's easy to use someone who's too stupid to realize it tho. He'll have to win every comp to stay in the game.

I've heard Joho/Shane plan to deliberately make up lies on people to further their game. They've said it's too early in the game to do it now but they will later on. This is how they plan to win? Classy. Both of them are similar to Gnatalie, imo. Especially Joho...a lot of big talk and always a victim.

This highlights the problem I have with this season...

I don't care for Jojo... I don't care for Joe, Wil, or Frank...

Shane, Ashley, Ian, Jenn and Danielle are pleasant enough but they also make for very boring TV...

For me, Willie made the season... Too bad he couldn't control his anger & paranoia... I'd be fine with Jojo going home...

Monk

Agreed......

Look JoJo is more interesting than Ashley who is slightly more so than Danielle, but she does not understand how to make alliances. Ian is interesting and quirky. Ashley and Ian are up the ass of their coach, what is that about? The players need to figure out how to play the game and realize the teams are an artificial construct of coaches who are no better at the game than they are unless the players let them have that power.

This twist is dumb as long as the players go along with it. I liked that JOJO wanted to get an alliance that would break up the predictability of the present power structure. Too bad that ashley and ian are unable to see that.

I liked Wil at first but he has gone into floater mode feeling way too safe ... Frank is deceptive and somehow no one sees it? ..Joe is a trouble maker and no one sees that?

2lc3gvo.jpg:animated_bouncy:

yeah i wanted to see joe goodbye message but i guess britney's filled the negativity void with hers :animated_bouncy:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name