Coach Dan, Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought for sure the production team would step in and see that he kept the only AF- Am player - really surprised they didn't in light of how much they seemed to have their fingers in things in past seasons...What a horrible team he picked (or at least it appears that way to begin with).

Freaking love Dan! He is one of my all time favorites! Won't be quite the same without his renegade partner in crime Memphis though!

He's pissed me off already by sending the only AA in the house out of the game the first night. During the competition, he talked about how great an effort she was making, and then he dumped her in the end in order to keep the pretty girls. Not a good game move, nor a good move for the show's AA audience.

He's pissed me off already by sending the only AA in the house out of the game the first night. During the competition, he talked about how great an effort she was making, and then he dumped her in the end in order to keep the pretty girls. Not a good game move, nor a good move for the show's AA audience.

Wait a minute ... So he should have not sent her out because she's an AA? Yet every other coach passed on her and she was picked last? I guess shame on all the coaches that passed on her too then .... Double standard in play here IMO

The "Pretty Girls" might have been kept because he felt they would have more of a social game which is a major part of Big Brother ... I think Jodi is very pretty as well but seemed to be a quiet more reserved type but who would know at this point in the game.

Why would he send someone who who actually picked with the 4th and 5th pick. Would have been a terrible move.

Wait a minute ... So he should have not sent her out because she's an AA? Yet every other coach passed on her and she was picked last? I guess shame on all the coaches that passed on her too then .... Double standard in play here IMO

The "Pretty Girls" might have been kept because he felt they would have more of a social game which is a major part of Big Brother ... I think Jodi is very pretty as well but seemed to be a quiet more reserved type but who would know at this point in the game.

Good points and I agree. Jodi being AA is moot and has nothing to do with anything.

After watching Jodi's interview again yesterday tho, I think her quiet demeanor would have been short-lived. There was drama beneath just dying to get out. :D Sorry that possibility is now gone as I think Danielle is going to be a big, whiney baby and Kara might be a bit on the boring side.

For the sake of AAs who have complained for many season's that BB doesn't cast the show well in terms of race, no he shouldn't have, but Dan doesn't think that way because his race is well represented on the show. From what we saw she was the most athletic on his team, and he stated that as if it were a plus in his opinion. We don't know what her social game might have been because he didn't give us a chance to.

Guest 6Borders

Stupid team selection. Put a guy on your team Dan...you had a chance to do that.

Totally stupid move to vote out Jodi. If this is how he selects cutting his players he's a lousy football coach. He should have sized up the all around potential. Jodi is strong and a lot of comps I think she would smoke. Danielle is going to fold the minute there is an endurance comp and she's going to be the whiney crier of the season.

In Dan's defense the teams should have been selected by random draw and since they don't actually have "most ever" in the house it's unfair to send someone home before you have a chance to get to know them.

Why would he send someone who who actually picked with the 4th and 5th pick. Would have been a terrible move.

I don't know how the picks went down, but of all the women in the house, I believe Jodi would have been the one who would not have gone completely into the girls alliance. Dan is going to need that kind of loyalty if Janelle and Britney have their way.

Stupid team selection. Put a guy on your team Dan...you had a chance to do that.

Totally stupid move to vote out Jodi. If this is how he selects cutting his players he's a lousy football coach. He should have sized up the all around potential. Jodi is strong and a lot of comps I think she would smoke. Danielle is going to fold the minute there is an endurance comp and she's going to be the whiney crier of the season.

In Dan's defense the teams should have been selected by random draw and since they don't actually have "most ever" in the house it's unfair to send someone home before you have a chance to get to know them.

I agree. I feel sorry for her, because she didn't even get to unpack according to Julie. Dan now has a line-up of pretty model types who will probably join the girls alliance to take him out near the end. Kara's already in Janelle's back pocket.

I agree. I feel sorry for her, because she didn't even get to unpack according to Julie. Dan now has a line-up of pretty model types who will probably join the girls alliance to take him out near the end. Kara's already in Janelle's back pocket.

Kara and Danielle can't take Dan out unless they get taken out themselves though

For the sake of AAs who have complained for many season's that BB doesn't cast the show well in terms of race, no he shouldn't have, but Dan doesn't think that way because his race is well represented on the show. From what we saw she was the most athletic on his team, and he stated that as if it were a plus in his opinion. We don't know what her social game might have been because he didn't give us a chance to.

No he didn't give her a chance to but he had nothing to go on .... Maybe she would have done great but so might the "Pretty girls". Dan should not consider race when making a decision and I'm sure he never even had the thought cross his mind because it shouldn't matter so cudos to Dan and shame on me too if I feel that race should not make any difference in his decision .... I don't think it would be better if he decided to keep her because she's AA. I'm sure Jodi is a wonderful person and I'm sure should would have done well but he got to speak to them for about 5 minutes or less not nearly enough time to judge how someone would play the game.

I think Dan is thinking it is more important to work with the girls. I can see his brain working. If he can get Janelle and Britney to work with him and keep the girls on his side I think that might help him. As far as evicting Jodi who I was a fan of I don't think he even thought of race or thought of pretty when picking his team. I think he was thinking athletic and female.

Hop on the Dan Train... choo choo

girl I knew you'd be jumpin on the Dan train,lol, I was not a fan of his his season, but maybe I can come around this time, I def like him better then Boogie, not sure about who he picked tho

Listen, guys, Dan did a bad job coaching his team Thursday night. He should have replaced that poor (now deleted) black girl. And gotten others to make up for her lost time. Of course, his whole team sucks. If they can get rid of his two remaining team members, guess he's gone. Also Dan picked out this awful team. Maybe scrapbooking will be the next big comp!!! lol....

Boy the Britney and Janelle team are so afraid of Dan. They want his team wiped out so bad. They keep talking and telling everyone how dangerous Dan is because he can control people with his mind. I almost think in the back of my mind that Janie might have some side deal with Boogie.... just a guess.

Dan is 100% the biggest threat in the house according to Britney and Janelle and all the sheep are following them.

I really wish everyone could play their own game.

Be that as it may, Marty. I don't think anyone knows what happens when/if Dan's team is wiped out. That could be when coaches join the game. Talking about making up the rules as you go along....