CeCiMom

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has a good team for physical comps

mental the jury still be out :animated_bouncy:

I think she is probably over the "catty" phase. I like her

I don't think you ever really grow out of the Catty phase... I think you just learn to keep it to yourself more as you age. I look forward to her DR sessions this season.

New here and just had to respond to something Brittany just said to Willie on After Dark. I think she just made a HUGE mistake in telling him she was counting on him and not Shane to take her through. That's the kind of stuff that gets repeated and causes problems. Wasn't necessary and will come back to bite her before this is over. A shame because she has a pretty strong team right now.

I really love Britney!!! She was by far my favorite house guest on BB12!!! Its going to be sad not seeing her with Lane though! She is one of the most entertaining and hilarious house guests ever!

I don't think she's changed at all. I just think she's made a promise to keep quiet and to keep her eyes open a lot more this time. The Brigade did a serious number on her, and she's determined not to make that mistake again. She seems to have latched onto Janie, and will probably remain loyal to she and Willie only. I think we'll see her cattiness later on however, when the time is right.

Guest 6Borders

Coach Brittany...what a laugh! The blind leading the blind could do a better job. She's just Jani-star struck and because she figured out the Brigade duped her all of a sudden she knows all about the game.

I started out with low expectations of her as a mentor but she's a little better than I thought so far. She's at least defending her strategy against Willie without backing down. If you ask me her plan is smarter. Keeping Frank in the game is way too dangerous as he is too athletic and too likeable. Kara is no threat at all and will also keep them safe next week.