JoJo, Week 1

CeCiMom

safe for awhile

much bigger targets in willie and shane :animated_bouncy:

I like her because she adds a very interesting dynamic to the house. After BB11 and BB12, the house needs a good drama queen. Her rage seems more cathartic than Janelle's and Britney's put together. But she doesn't seem to be as smart as either one so be better watch out. With the way Janelle is manipulating Britney, Jojo could be out in no time. And she would be very interesting to watch because she's the kind that we love to hate.

So far don't like her. Seems to have an ego that is bigger than the house...

I couldn't agree more! I was watching BB after Dark, and she was so full of herself, and her attitude needs adjusting. Not liking her at all.

well it cracked me up when the guys were talking and they said "we know how to get along with JoJo", "Just agree with everything she says" she thinks she knows everything, they have her #,lololol, I'm not crazy bout her so far

She seems like she might be one to get some drama going. If she can stir things up and get some good reactions from people, she will be great.

That's about all she would be good for...but that's certainly worth something - better to be entertained than bored to tears!

Got a kick out of JoJo bla bla bla telling Janelle how to do well endurance in competitions and the best game play and what moves they need to make. Silly girl.....