BB 14 Premiere, Thursday 7/12

I am pretty annoyed that the feeds are not up, they are still playing last years episodes, but showtime is on, they are updating in the update fourm, soooo annoying, does anyone else have the feeds yet?? cause I sure dont

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the mentor idea is quite interesting... And based on tonight episode, it seems like the mentor are just there to advise their players. The players don't have to follow their mentor's guide at all whatsoever... this would be interesting as coaches begin to steal hgs from one another. If that's the case, it'd be funny because the whole mentor idea is flawed... Out of the 3 mentors, I feel bad for Brittany since it seems like her team doesn't have any respect for her... Boogie + Dan are winners and Janelle basically made it to 3rd place twice and won the most competition.

Really interested in the special power on Sunday... Perhaps it's the power so that the coach of the winning team can vote during elimination night? That +1 vote would prove to be crucial later in the game :o!

Or it could be some kind of power over food? I heard they changed slop somewhere?

Guest 6Borders

I was so thoroughly disgusted with the premiere show I could not even watch BBAD.

I think that was one of the most degrading and humiliating things Grodner could have done to let the coaches select teams. It would have been much better if they drew colored balls out of a bag or something and randomly selected the teams. To have the HG's standing there like little kids on the playground nobody wants on their team just takes us back to the dark ages of playground bullying. I felt so badly for Jodi...first nobody wanted her and then the comp was against her.

The whole coaches thing is ridic anyway. What advice can they really give their team about how to play big brother? What works on one season or in one instance or with certain players is not a guarantee it's going to work this time.

This is just another stupid & lazy Grodner move to showcase her stupid little "hg stars".

The coach selecting the HOH and then the losing coach selecting who goes home was just plain wrong. The HG's are not getting to play the Big Brother game, they are just Grodner puppets but her coaches do her dirty work.

I was so thoroughly disgusted with the premiere show I could not even watch BBAD.

I think that was one of the most degrading and humiliating things Grodner could have done to let the coaches select teams. It would have been much better if they drew colored balls out of a bag or something and randomly selected the teams. To have the HG's standing there like little kids on the playground nobody wants on their team just takes us back to the dark ages of playground bullying. I felt so badly for Jodi...first nobody wanted her and then the comp was against her.

The whole coaches thing is ridic anyway. What advice can they really give their team about how to play big brother? What works on one season or in one instance or with certain players is not a guarantee it's going to work this time.

This is just another stupid & lazy Grodner move to showcase her stupid little "hg stars".

The coach selecting the HOH and then the losing coach selecting who goes home was just plain wrong. The HG's are not getting to play the Big Brother game, they are just Grodner puppets but her coaches do her dirty work.

There are a few who will ignore the coaches. Wee Willie being one. The others will be lap-dogs.

Guest 6Borders

Any HG who was a fan of the show could offer the same advice as the "coaches". The coaches are just a big joke and the game is all about them, not about the newbies and that sucks.

I personally am loving the coaches twist.

they are their for their own agenda, to win the money so it will be interesting to see how the coaches try to get their players to play... ultimately they want their 3 players to be the final 3... so the coaching will come natuarally.

its like watching two games at once! much more entertaining.

Do you think the game changing twist could be that everyone competes for HOH, including the previous HOH?

Brittney and Janelle were alluding to when a coach goes the coaches may get to compete as a team..they were being vague, but they were inferring a twist that they were aware of...

I think that the coaches will become players and at some point be eligible to win the 500k. Just my opinion. Unfortunately for me these 4 were not really any of my favorites I did like janelle and Brittany is good for a good laugh. I guess we will see.

That is what they're counting on, but not sure it's worth giving up time with your newborn for - even $500,000 won't buy back that time. It's the predictable thing to happen though so undoubtedly will.

It was a poor premiere ruined by the "coaches" twist, despite the coaches being some of my favourite BB alumni. Having been rewatching BB2-BB5 lately the script for the premiere is practically unchanged (they could have changed the "It's a house like no other" line to at least have a dig at The Glass House!) and the blatant post-production editing of Julie's voiceover during the HoH comp made it look very cheap.

Having the same old house doesn't help either - I think BBUSA is pretty much the only version worldwide never to change it's house layout (even the new house in BB6 was based on the layout of the old house). They can't blame cost as I'm sure CBS have a bigger budget than Albanian or Serbian TV stations, and actually with BBUSA now being so damn predictable the producers actually need to make better use of the house itself to add to the increasingly lame twists.

Was it just a rumor or did CBS state that this season would have more players than any other season? Right now they are down to 11 players of the real BB and four playing some other game. I really hated the coaches picking teams, picking HoH and then deciding who was kicked off. Maybe the first three evicted come back with a new coach? Jessie? Rachel?

Think it's pretty chitty that the Coaches had so much power as stated above and more than likely will get to join the game. So basically they get to coast by for about 4 weeks, then get in the game knowing Grodner and her lame twists. Just wish they would have all new people, fair and even and let them battle it out. No special treatment etc. Asking for too much?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name