Pre-Season spoilers/speculation

Guest 6Borders

Where is that???? I don't see it come up when I run across the toolbar (sorry, this does not have 4 legs and a tail so I don't understand a lot of stuff!!)

me either but LOVE the idea !!!

would have used this for the slipped feed pictures if I had know it !!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the whole mentor thing, I'm sorry I just can't get excited about this year!! I was really hoping for a past HG free season so we could find someone on our own to love and hate!! But I'll have to check in just to see who the noms are!!! ;)

Guest 6Borders

I am hearing rumors - if you don't wanna know click off now!! (although it may not be true!!)

Willie is the first one voted out

Janelle's team is in the have not room and it is all swirls and optical illusions

Snancy...how are we supposed to keep that quiet???? I would say NOT!!!

I am hearing rumors - if you don't wanna know click off now!! (although it may not be true!!)

Willie is the first one voted out

Janelle's team is in the have not room and it is all swirls and optical illusions

I think your spoiler might be at least partially right, I think I saw some of that on one of the live feed caps that were snuck through.

Would explain the lack of ...sleeping arrangements for the HG's.

Also, for those whom are looking for the option, but can't remember how to post the code. On your tool bar to the left of the font window. There are three buttons the one closest to the Font window says if you hover over it, Special BB code. If you click this link it gives you a number of options from the drop down such as Twitter, Spoiler, and a bunch of other stuff which may be useful for some posters.

Guest 6Borders

Well, I really hope the "first eviction" rumor is not true, at very least to the point of actually having an eviction in the house before the show even starts.

I would think at least BB would want us to see it live the first night. That would be pretty lame (or lamer) of Grodner to do that unless there actually was a serious rule violation and someone was expelled.

Ok I have a question about the live feed, how are people seeing them come up and down? In past seasons back when it wasn't browser based, they streamed sports or Nasa on the feeds until a day or so before the show.. then we had FoTH and theme music.

Now that its web based, there is no option to see ANYTHING til the feeds go live. When I go to http://superpass.rea...r-14/live-feeds all I see is a web page that says "LIVE FEEDS Start July 12, right after West Coast CBS Broadcast!" When you click on the live feed icon beneath it, it just reloads the webpage.

How are people seeing these slip ups when nothing is available to stream? Is there another feed somewhere that is showing something live at the moment, even if its just FOTH? Is there an app I should be using like BBlite or something?

Ok I have a question about the live feed, how are people seeing them come up and down? In past seasons back when it wasn't browser based, they streamed sports or Nasa on the feeds until a day or so before the show.. then we had FoTH and theme music.

Now that its web based, there is no option to see ANYTHING til the feeds go live. When I go to http://superpass.rea...r-14/live-feeds all I see is a web page that says "LIVE FEEDS Start July 12, right after West Coast CBS Broadcast!" When you click on the live feed icon beneath it, it just reloads the webpage.

How are people seeing these slip ups when nothing is available to stream? Is there another feed somewhere that is showing something live at the moment, even if its just FOTH? Is there an app I should be using like BBlite or something?

I'd like to know too. The only info I could understand being legit would be if a BB employee was leaking info, which has happened in the past. I'm not getting anything at the superpass live feeds webpage except what you are...the page just reloads and says live feeds will start July 12th after the west coast broadcast.

fyi--I tried bblite last year and my computer was continually locking up when I used it. I deleted it. I'll stick with the superpass webpage myself.

Yeah thats why I'm so confused. I've seen multiple comments about the feeds being 'up and down' as they tested the streams. But I don't see how it would even be possible to see that unless A) People are really just sitting there spamming their refresh button or B ) People are seeing a streaming feed somewhere that is NOT through Real.com.

I'd just really like some clarification. I can let this webpage sit here all day and the feed could be live the whole time but I wouldn't ever know it because its not streaming on the page. You have to manually start it and its disabled right now.

apparently in this photos caption cbs talks about one hg being evict on tonight show . folks have jump the gun and have concluded it is someone not shown on the leak feed link that was posted days ago

http://www.cbs.com/s...rst-look/119715

:animated_bouncy:

I personally like spoilers..but I have two daughters that do NOT want to know anything in advance of the show itself. I think half the fun is knowing ahead of time..and also reduces the stress level..!

BUSTED

:animated_bouncy:

cbs has it up on youtube :animated_bouncy: