4 Returning HG's (Mentors) Who do you want back?

Returning Past hg's?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want back?

• Britney BB12
    • Dan BB10
    • Daniele BB8&13
    • Enzo BB12
    • 'Evel' Dick BB8&13
    • Howie BB6&7
    • Janelle BB6&7
    • Jeff BB11&13
    • Jessie BB10&11
    • Kaysar BB6&7
    • Mike 'Boogie' BB2&7
    • Natalie BB11
    • Rachel BB12&13
    • Ragan BB12
    • Renny BB10
    • Will BB2&7

I do NOT see Will coming back since he stated he would never do BB again.

If it's true they aren't bringing back anybody from last year that counts out Rachel, Jeff and Dani.

Dick already stated what he's doing this summer and it won't be returning to that house.

I would be pretty disappointed if they brought back Boogie. He's got a lot of negative baggage hanging around his neck.

I can't see Janelle leaving that baby so she's out.

Please, no more Jessie. He's worn out his welcome on this show IMO.

Natalie is already off the list.

That leaves seven possibilities; Britney, Dan, Enzo, Howie, Kaysar, Ragan and Renny.

Picking from that group I'd choose Britney, Dan, Howie and Renny.

BTW I think I remember Renny being interviewed during the after party last year and she said she would like to do BB again. Not sure if that's correct or not but I'll have to go back and see if I can find it to be sure.

There are a couple of vets I would have liked to return like Casey or Marvin. They were both good for entertainment and made me laugh!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rumor these are mentors

dan, britney, janelle, boogie

:animated_bouncy:

this returning hg's business is really throwing me for a loop

i usually try to predict a winner preseason and see how it pans out once the season goes along

this year i am struggling to do that

i am unsure how this "mentoring " stuff will work :animated_bouncy:

Now they have said that the most successful former Houseguests will be back which if true would mean Dan, Boogie, Britney and Enzo. Britney was played throughout the season and didn't catch on which would make a good argument she was not successful. But I have a feeling that when they say successful they mean someone who was successful from the eyes of Alison "Lazy" Grodner. That makes me think that Jessie will be coming back in this game as Alison loves him.

This is from the web page for the mentors: Every day leading up to the premiere, we'll tell you which of these HouseGuests are not returning, so check back daily to watch it all unfold!

UVP posted on the 5th that two had been eliminated and those are the only two so far. CBS doesn't seem to have a good grasp of the term "every day".

Guest 6Borders

I predict the order in which they will be grey'd out next:

Rennie

Ragan

Enzo

Howie

Danielle

Jeff

Jessie

Will

Rachel

I really don't want to see Mike Boogie back in the game because he was basically a puppet to will the whole time. I don't want to see Dan in the game because I felt the whole cast that season was just plain boring. Jessie just annoys the crap out of me. Britney I wouldn't mind seeing again, Janelle I wouldn't mind but I can't see why she would leave her 7 month old baby for three months. Kaysar I wouldn't mind but I don't see it happening. Rachel would be my worst nightmare coming true, and Renny was just plain boring to me. Regan I wouldn't mind because he actually was pretty good his season.

This is from the web page for the mentors: Every day leading up to the premiere, we'll tell you which of these HouseGuests are not returning, so check back daily to watch it all unfold!

UVP posted on the 5th that two had been eliminated and those are the only two so far. CBS doesn't seem to have a good grasp of the term "every day".

Was totally thinking the same thing! Am like grr... update it already.

I'd like to say that if they bring back booger I won't watch the season, but that would be a lie! Can't stand him, but I love BB! Besides, he won't do as well without Will. I hope, if Janelle is in the house, she doesn't throw her game away like last time when all she seemed to do is fall for chill towns BS.

Guest 6Borders

I still only see two people grey'd out and 4 days until the show.

Not only another STUPID grodner twist but another big flop hype. CBS has the nerve to sue ABC and they can't even get their own act together. Just another example of CBS/Grodner not really caring about giving the fans what they promise!

I had heard that Grodner stated no one from season 13 would be returning. If that is the case, Jessie probably won't be back since he was part of Season 13 as Rachel's Pandora Box. I know that probably isn't what Grodner meant, but I'm certain the fans are tired of Mr. Pectacular.

I liked Renny, what I remember of her (the wigs). I'd really love to see Britney, Ragan, Janelle, and Dan come back.

Guest 6Borders

If Grodner already stated that as fact why even have those people up there in the first place and why leave them up with 4 days before the show? It just makes no sense!

Also, "no one from last season" is just another "Grodnerism"...what she means is "no HG's who played the game" not no one who appeared last season for a comp or pandora's ,etc. Expect to see both Jesse and Rachel in some capacity this season!!!

I finally watched the interviews this weekend and I have to say that as angry as we are about this "twist" I think these people will not be too happy with this mentor thing either. This kinda ruins their plans I think. It will force them to be in a group that they may not want to be in. Maybe thats the idea behind this to cause drama who knows. 3 more days and we find out I guesss.

Guest 6Borders

I, for one, hope they ALL do hate it and express it often and loudly and tell their mentors to get lost! No matter how Grodner spins this twist it is doomed not only because it's about the stupidest thing Grodner has every come up with just to get her little BB children back in the house, but because most everyone already hates it.

Returning and past HG's always think they know everything about the game. When Marcellas had that talk show (can't even remember what it was called) he would go on and on about why a certain game play was good or bad like he was the best HG ever (and we all remember his bone-headed move that got him booted out of the house).

Even Dr. Will or Dan can't help someone recreate their strategy or game play because these people are not them, the house dynamic is different every season and what might have worked for Will on Season 2 might have blown up in his face on Season 5.