4 Returning HG's (Mentors) Who do you want back?

Returning Past hg's?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want back?

• Britney BB12
    • Dan BB10
    • Daniele BB8&13
    • Enzo BB12
    • 'Evel' Dick BB8&13
    • Howie BB6&7
    • Janelle BB6&7
    • Jeff BB11&13
    • Jessie BB10&11
    • Kaysar BB6&7
    • Mike 'Boogie' BB2&7
    • Natalie BB11
    • Rachel BB12&13
    • Ragan BB12
    • Renny BB10
    • Will BB2&7

I'm not a big fan of returning houseguests all the time now but this seems to be a little different in that they wouldn't be going for the Grand Prize (At least we don't think so ... twists) ... So they will be trying to get other players to the end instead of themselves so it kinda presents a new challenge even for the returning houseguests. It has my attention moreso then last year bringing back the 6 they brought back.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Well I definitely see 3 out of the 4 mentors...don't have a Google acct so I can't open the other one.

Guest 6Borders

I still think it's stupid and it's kind of insulting to the new HG's, first of all because it's basically like saying "you can't possibly win BB without me" and also (like last season) it showcases the returning HG's as stars and the newbies are like screen extras.

Even if the mentors are allowed to pick their own mentees I am sure Team Grodner gave the mentors info prior to the show about the new kids.

It really does not matter how the twist is worked: JMO, the outcome is pretty much a given: Janelle's mentee will win Big Brother so Janelle can also have the Grand Mentor Prize win.

on another board i visit janelle is already getting flack for leaving her baby at home

how soon before that flack begins on morty's ? :animated_bouncy:

16ly69d.png

dw56kh.png

sni6hf.png

some higher resolutions pics

looks like some early scheming and mingling is going on :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Looks like those might be the mentors with their groups.

Still don't understand how there are screen captures before the show starts...are feeds already up???

Guest 6Borders

Thanks Twin City...I didn't know because I have not had feeds in the last few years.

VP is obviously quick on the draw!!!

on another board i visit janelle is already getting flack for leaving her baby at home

how soon before that flack begins on morty's ? :animated_bouncy:

It begins... right... now! Come on Janelle, what are you doing leaving your 7 month old baby all summer to try to win a prize that is only 1/5 of the standard BB grand prize!

Guest 6Borders

It begins... right... now! Come on Janelle, what are you doing leaving your 7 month old baby all summer to try to win a prize that is only 1/5 of the standard BB grand prize!

Here on Morty's it was mostly the opinion that she would NOT do the show because it would mean leaving her hubby and baby, so flack really has just begun. I still think she will not have to stay in the house full-time and hubby and baby are in a nearby hotel or rental house for the summer (courtesy of Grodner, of course).

I predict you will see mentors go into DR a lot and the cams will carefully show the rest of the house to not revel how long they have been gone.

As for the prizes, rumor has it the mentors get $20K for appearing on the show and $100K if their mentee wins, so that will give Jani $120K for the summer, plus I am sure there will be a few other perks.

(she got 3rd place both times before so just got her stipend, tho they were paid more for Dull Stars) and I don't follow the HG's post-show so I have no idea how much Jani was able to capitalize $$-wise on her BB experiences)

Guest 6Borders

I really hope janni doesn't get 3rd again... :/

Not to worry my friend...Jani and her mentee will win.

Guest 6Borders

Who do you think will be assigned to each mentor??

I predict:

Jani: Frank, Danielle & Shane

Boogie: Ian, Kara & Jodi

Brittany: Wil, Willie & JoJo

Dan: Jenn, Joe & Ashley

There's not much to go off yet but the leaked pictures that show Janelle in a room talking to Shane, Frank and Danielle like she is giving a speech might be a hint. Also, Dan looks like he's getting close to Kara and Willie and JoJo seem like they will be together with either Mike or Britney and this would make a nice villain team. The rest it's too hard to tell.

I think it will be interesting to see if the mentors have separate sleeping arrangements or if they'll have to go through the have not restrictions along with their group. We already know there isn't enough beds for the 12 let alone 16. I would hope they have to do the same because it will give them the incentive to really fight against the have not punishment or fight to get HOH.

I believe it's fine to judge the HG IN the house but I don't think it's fair to judge their personal life OUTSIDE the house. I realize that may be a fine line for a lot of folks but if Janelle decided to accept this offer and be in the BB house this summer that's her business. Hopefully people will have enough respect for her to not start in with the bashing. I admit I did post she probably wouldn't do BB this year and be away from her baby but I was wrong. When it's all said and done, she is the one who has to live with the decision. Not us. :)

dan & janelle back in the house

:gunsmilie: fireworks everywhere in the house and out :animated_bouncy:

i don't think anyone will bash her but the people they represent in the house does tend to have people make judgements on their lives outside the house. Having said that I too was surprised that she would do this again especially since she will not be eligible to win the game except for the prize the returning guests are playing for. I was surprised because babies change so much in the first year but that is her buisness.

there was a lot of lively discussion of libra who left her twins in bb10

it was a big issue here at the time :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Sheesh...everyone is so touchy this year!

I didn't bash Janelle and don't plan to even tho I am NOT a Jani fan, I was frankly surprised (as a majority of us were) she would do the show and leave a 7 month old home. I'm sure her baby will be well cared for. She choose to do the show and put her business out there for America so she should expect some feedback, be it positive or negative. (I still think she will get out of the BB House plenty to see her hubby and baby!).

My personal theory is that Grodner was banking on Brenchel or at least Rachel for Mentor and Rachel backed out when she found most everyone did not want to see her again, so I think Jani basically bailed Grodner out of a tough spot and agreed to do it, because I am almost sure Brit said yes right away.

Warning...I AM going to bash Boogie every chance I get though so don't be surprised...just saying...!!! :D