Chat Room Q & A

Is anyone else having trouble signing into the chat room? I keep getting a message that says, "Sorry we couldn't find that! Sorry we

could not locate that page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return to the community index". I have even tried to re register.

I can login but it still shows that message. I have been doing Mortys chat for many years and this is a first. Any ideas?

Guest 6Borders

Well, at least you are logged in to the forum. I have to use Internet Explorer to get chat so you may have to try a different browser.

Guest 6Borders

Is anyone else having trouble signing into the chat room? I keep getting a message that says, "Sorry we couldn't find that! Sorry we

could not locate that page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return to the community index". I have even tried to re register.

I can login but it still shows that message. I have been doing Mortys chat for many years and this is a first. Any ideas?

Dizzle, can you access the forum under your old name???

Guest 6Borders

thanks Kitten. That worked. Kinda strange to have to do it that way but whatever it takes I will do it.

Let's go chat and see if you are in!!!

Just as an update to my earlier issue, I have done the following things to check: I have cleared cookies and updated Java. I have used internet explorer, google chrome, and firefox. And nothing seems to work, short of creating a new user-name and logging in with that. (Cassyn=Casper Sabe). I don't mind using an alternative name but just wanted to shed light on the issue.

I am very frustrated as I cannot get into chat...have not for some time.

I am going to see if I can get someone to help me trouble shoot but I have tried some of the easy stuff and now just mad because I lost more than I gained by removing the cookies.

Guest 6Borders

On the Board it still says Gizzmotor, but when I enter chat it is using my Username which is Janie. So if you see me in Chat just call me whatever.......LOL

Gizz, I have enough trouble remembering Gizzmoter = Janie and vice versa. Please don't confuse me with "whatever"...LMAO!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name