Speculation about the new Season

salter-path

"BIG BROTHER 6 has some big surprises that will soon be revealed," says Executive Producer Arnold Shapiro. "Our goal this summer is to assemble the most colorful, competitive, and charismatic houseguests we've ever had. Right now, we're seeking the most memorable and exciting competitors we can find."

Surprises? Wonder what they are?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the other shoe falls!!! And you never expect the unexpected... Ok, let me have it..

and........... this is from Josh Souza on TheFishbowl

"Well seems like there's a lot of leeky information lately. I just found out that on Big Brother that there's going to be 20 people, supposedly. There's going to be 10 new people and 10 people that we've seen before, and one moderator in the house."

Makes ya wanta go Hummmmmmmmmmm

Guest GaYToR

Sitting on my hands til the rules are discussed. Do we really want BB6 to turn into another disaster like AI has become with multiple votes, making it a case of not the best player but who has the bigger fan base. We already know it's not 1 person 1 vote there.

I do have other issues with the rumor of 10 recycles and 10 new. I'll save that for a good rant day.

Also. A MODERATOR? PULEEEASSEE!!! BB6 is not a message board. Isn't the idea of the game to allow houseguests to discuss, and work out problems, hopefully without killing each other. But if a murder should take place, it sure would make for "Good TV"

Guest Anonymous

Ok -- I'm only half lowering my hand here. Gaytor has a good point. But... I'd like to see it come down to the final two -- THEN open it up to the viewer.

Guest Anonymous

Didn't they do that for one season? I only caught bits and pieces of the first couple seasons -- but I thought thats how it had worked. Or did the viewers vote out every week?

I'd love if they did that in other reality shows too -- bring it down to the final two -- and then let us decide.

Guest ranster627

I agree with Neb, and we would also get those multiple calls again ... I prefer to let the houseguests decide it ... the audience has America's Choice to vote in ...

Guest GaYToR

I swear to God, if they bring back Adria and/or Natalie, I'll unplug the TV and the computer for the season and go out and get a life. Just the thought of any recycled contestants is bad enough, but from other reality shows? And mix them in with recylces from this show?

I think all reality show producers should clearly understand the meaning of recycle

Main Entry: 1re

Guest Anonymous

I can't say I'm thrilled with the idea of "recycling" past houseguests either. Nor am I thrilled with the idea of seeing anyone from the cast of any other shows.

For me? I swear if the Survivors they mention are currently on any other reality show -- I won't be watching. I've had enough of them already.

Ok Gaytor has a valid point. I also am not too keen on the idea of recycyled house guests (except for a select few) sitting through one season of them was torture enough. If this rumor is true depending on who they bring back I may not be able to watch. This is the one reality show on tv that I live for and watch and follow religiously and bringing back past house guests doesn't sit well with me.

I'm totally on the same page as Gaytor and Nebbie.

(totally bummed now)

I will watch and see what's going down, may or may not get the live feeds, and some spark has left my eyes about the coming of my favorite show. :evil:

Guest Anonymous

All I've read Cappy is 10 up and 10 down -- and it does look like its going to be a combination of 10 old and 10 new. No word if they are competing separately or in teams like Survivor. There's a lot of speculation out there -- but its hard to come up with real facts.

Guest XandraSkye
-- and it does look like its going to be a combination of 10 old and 10 new.

So what do you think they will call it? Big Brother: Generation Gap?

Guest Anonymous

No idea -- but I can't figure out why they want to mess with a good thing. I'd say keep it the same general format but toss in a lot of real twists. Lets face it -- last season had one twist that lasted a few weeks and then nothing. Even the pb 'n j only lasted for a few weeks. They need to liven it up with more interesting twists -- but under the same format.

Possible twists --

--> A solitary confinement room? Where the HoH is sent to solitary confinement before nominations. Ooooh -- now that might be good.

--> Double vetos? Where you can pull both people off the block?

Anyone got any other ideas?

I think all of the girls from previous shows would be good.

Cat Fight Time!!!!

And With Amy and Marcellas we could have a Tipsy Cat and and Hip Cat to referee!!

Thanks for the move Ranster/Jem!!

Ok -- still sleuthing out there -- found this :  Picture from inside the house??  Not sure if its the US or UK house.  Doh -- the UK show seems to start on the 27th of June?  Is this right - anyone know? 

69a295c616.jpg

These pics were posted on a UK forum a couple of weeks ago and the general conclusion was they were a hoax - the biggest giveaway is the lack of two-way mirrors for the cameras!