BB 14 excitement level, 1-10

TwinCity

What is your bb excitement level for bb14?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What is your bb excitement level for bb14?

2. 2. What are you most excited to hear info about?

• Cast
    • House design/theme
    • Twist
    • Live Feed
    • BBAD
    • Other

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since BB14 is 3 weeks away how long until they release the cast

I think they release info about them as they enter the house, but not before. I think they're in the house 10-14 days ahead of the first show. Someone else want to clarify that, please.

Guest 6Borders

I tend to think because of Glass House we might see more details earlier this year because CBS will want to shift the focus back to their show. I'm sure we'll start getting little "excitement builders" from CBS in the way of commercials and internet info.

I think they normally move in around the 4th of July, or about a week before the 1st show airs.

Two New Big Brother 14 Promos!

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soRkcqvDypM

:animated_bouncy:

So the newest promo says "the most houseguests ever" and "4 new surprises." What re the odds that the "4 new surprises" are what makes it "the most houseguests ever"? I.e., they have sixteen houseguests, including: Jessie, Jordan, Jeff, and Brenden.,

AGGGGGH! Send me to the Glass House if that's the case.

Ok seriously, this is what I really think is going to happen. I know they've had 14 houseguests before, which means there would have to be at least 15 to make it "the most ever." I predict, rather, that there are sixteen houseguests.......and two Big Brother Houses, with 8 guests at each one. Once each house gets down to its final 4, they merge and are back at 8 again. Probably they'll have to compete to find out which house they go to.

I don't think Production will fork out the $$$'s for a 2nd house.

And I won't even hazard a guess at what the 4 surprises could / would be. 4 ?? lol, they have

a hard enough time coming up with the yearly 'TWIST.

Hey... anyone remember when Julie usually gives us a pre-seson tour of the house?

It's got to be before the HG's start coming in.

I don't think Production will fork out the $$$'s for a 2nd house.

And I won't even hazard a guess at what the 4 surprises could / would be. 4 ?? lol, they have

a hard enough time coming up with the yearly 'TWIST.

Hey... anyone remember when Julie usually gives us a pre-seson tour of the house?

It's got to be before the HG's start coming in.

I just hope the 4 surprises are NOT returning Hg's.

Ditto. I do NOT want to see any familiar faces in that house this season. They've been doing that crap long enough. I hope we do have some fun surprises this year though. Otherwise I'm not too sure how CBS is going to continue holding on to the faithful viewers. I've read so many posts across the internet where people do not want to see this stuff repeated over and over. Enough already!

I'm sure Julie will have the first reveals of the house and HG's on The Talk. I do watch it daily even though I'm getting pretty burn out on one of the people on the show.

Three weeks from tomorrow! It's getting here fast! Woohoo! I'm fired up ready to go! :smoke:

There was 16 players in season 9, So I guess that means there will be 17 this season. Also, I either seen it on a commercial or read it in the rumor mill, I am sorry I really can not remember but they said there will be an eviction on the first show. So we will go in with 16. Which then there will probably be 2-double evictions. If they made them something besides fast-fowards it could be interesting.

As for the surprises not sure on any of that have to think and get back to the question.

If they had no veto comps for the first 4 weeks would be 4 awesome surprises, IMO.

It would be drama from day one, we wouldnt have to wait for the pace to pick up, haha. :P

Meth quote:

" Also, I either seen it on a commercial or read it in the rumor mill, I am sorry I really can not remember but they said there will be an eviction on the first show."

I'm hoping this was a rumor.

I know the HG's have been in the house for awhlle before the 1st show is aired... and they get to know each other

a little....

But it doesn't seem fair that someone who's

gone thru the Application and interview ordeals - doesen't really

get a chance to play THE GAME.

Guest 6Borders

No way there will be twin houses..Grodner is waaaaay to cheap for that.

I refuse to get excited about Hugh Surprises and Big Twists because they have always proved to be hugely stupid or big flops.

My prediction: a "Summer Camp" theme, with enough bunk beds to accommodate 20 HG's.

As for "4 huge surprises"...4 returning HG's who will be the "camp counselors" for the newbies.

First couple weeks no HOH and no evictions.

This would give 5 person teams and one person from each team goes up for eviction - 4 on the chopping block...each team votes on who goes up from their team (until things are balanced to fit the show schedule to finale and on to the next "big surprise".

I predict returning HG(s): Evel Dick, because he was cut short on a 2nd chance to play. After that, not sure.

Hopefully Brendon was serious about hanging up his reality TV shoes. I really think it would be an all-time STUPID move on Grodner's part to bring Brenchel in this season, especially after they were just shoved down our throats with TAR. Same with Jeff & Jordan ...after their poor sport/spoiled brat performances last time I think it would be a mistake to bring them in again. Hopefully Grodner has other plans for her adopted child, Jesse, and we won't have to see him again.

Ok how's this for a more realistic prediction. The theme seems to be a "Super Sized Summer" or something along those lines....with the most houseguests ever. That means a minimum of 16 (which would tie for the most ever) and more likely 17 (truly "the most ever"). But we know that their finale date is pretty much set in stone, so they have to find a way to get rid of those extra 4 or 5 people within the same time frame. So in addition to a "super sized number" of HGs, there is also a "super sized number" of evictees for the first month or so. That is, perhaps the HOH has to nominate 3 people during the first month, with 2 of them going home.

That's 2 surprises (17 guests, two evictions each week for the first month). Maybe a third surprise is related (and deliberately borrowing from The Glass House): the house votes out one of the 3 evictees, while America votes out the second one.

I think the camp theme could be brilliant (Love it 6B).

When I worked at t camp (best job I ever had) we had a different theme each week...BB could do a lot with that tailoring food and comps around a different theme)

I could also see creating a have not tent pitched in the backyard.

First a big Hello to all the other bb addicts out there...being from Canada I look forward to ours starting after the US one..the bb the better for me..LOL

I was just wondering if others were thinking that super sized could mean a few things, one thing we know is that they are saying more houseguests then ever before, and like someone has mentioned that would mean at least 17, hence the house is to small for that many, so another surprise is a super sized house (would a new house not just be great, I have been wanting a new house for awhile now), and I also heard that one person is to be evicted on the first show. That would mean 3 of the 4 hugh surprises is 1. 17 houseguests, 2. super sized house, 3. eviction on first night, leaving number 4 as a surprise (with our luck that will be Jesse is back...yuck)

Most of all I just want to see all new houseguests.

Happy BB season everyone!!!!!!

Guest 6Borders

Well, probably the most fun of Big Brother is all the speculating we do...lol!! Grodner really should hire some of the people on Morty's.

Hmmmm..."super-sized"...I hope that does NOT refer to Jesse and his super-sized muscles or some returning HG with their super-sized ego...LOL!!

I doubt they will do a bigger jack-pot. The only time they did that Drew slept his way thru the summer to the prize and there was nothing special about that season.

Guest 6Borders

I still think we are going to see 20 HG's!

Super-Sized:

All the breast implants will be bigger this year...lol!!

Julie is pregnant with twins!

DR will have 2 chairs

There will be twice as much slop and twice as many cold showers

The HG's will all be "little people" which will make everything look bigger

There will be twice as many fish in the tank

The twists will be even bigger super-sized flops than ever

Grodner will make twice the money this year delivering 1/2 as much show (one-sided super sizing)

I know, I know, I know :animated_wave: ....................... ( :naughty: )

SUPER SIZED EGOS

I can think of a few right off the bat. Jessi and Dick easily start off the list.

Not hard to think of about 10 or so more.

Guest 6Borders

If I HAD to choose...and I hope I NEVER have to choose/see/vote/look at/listen to (get it Grodner???) another returning HG. it would be ED (Evel Dick) over MBJJ (Muscle Bound Jerk Jesse)....how often do no-brainer's like that come along? LOL!!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name