Upgrade to forum software

It's possible that we will be upgrading board's software this weekend. The software company has it's own chat application, which differs from the one we use now. Our chat users prefer that we keep the chat rooms as they are, and the company that supplies our board software may not upgrade us without changing chat software, so we have to see if that can be worked out.

As with any "improvement," I expect there will be a few glitches, so keep your fingers crossed and we will see what happens.

-Morty

We were upgraded this morning, and it'll take a couple days to get some of the new bells and whistles working, but I'm hoping to have our chat rooms open by tonight.

ok, some different. Not to bad.....BUT.......

Must stay calm.....

Must be patient......

All good things come to those who wait.....

(Morty...wheres my chat?! :unsure: )

I am trying Morty. Feels very very odd to be tweeting SYTYCD and not be in chat.

Oh Good Grief I'm so techni challenged I sure hope this gets up and running way bebore BB starts and I can find y'all! BB will not be the same if I can't...

Hi Y'al...I've missed ya...

Borders you may have to take me by the hand to get into chat...Seriously! LOL

Getting real close. At least we got it to install (the installer program wouldn't work). I hope y'all like the new board because once I get this working it's going to be a long f'ing time before we mess with it again.

TY TY TY :)

You're the best!!

Off to check it out.........

Guest 6Borders

Whooooo....hooooo!!! I see chat. Even went in and talked to myself to make sure it worked LMAO!!!!

Yes Chat works fine for me. After I adjusted my font and colors. Looks and seems to react like the former chat. But what do I know?

Thank you Morty for completing this arduous task. Whew Now you must rest up the short time before BB starts.

I am happy :D

Unbeknownst to me, the company that maintain the physical computers the board runs on, has been doing upgrades to their software and now we are seeing some new errors. So I'm back to tech support.

As for Relevart, I have no idea. I'll need more info.

Guest 6Borders

Well, I am glad to see the board back up this morning. Yesterday all I got was an error message and a bunch of cyber symbols.

Good luck with tech support Morty...we're here for moral support!!!

I had to switch my avatar due to the fact the old one wouldn't animate anymore. It only animated when I clicked on my profile page. no biggie since I guess this new non aminated avatar is ok.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 6Borders

I could not use my old avatar either but this one will suffice until I figure out how to re-size one of my border collies pictures.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name