Kaysar will be on Young and Restless

Guest JanInBama

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hate to disagree with ya!! Every pact the frienship EVER made...they kept!!! This would not be any different. Hate to give those guys props...but they sure deserve them. Howie and James screwed up the SOV...messed up Janelle's chance of winning.

anywhoooo.....bb is over..guess I must get over it

Peace

Yeah, they did keep their pact not to go after one another when april & Jennidfer began to talk about evicting ivette instead of sarah. Oh yeah, it was Rachael who simply wouldn't go along with that.

They did promise to always trust each other no matter what. I think that THAT is the reason Jen & April hid behind a couch talking about they didn't trust maggie at all.

It's probably the reason that APril said she'd have vote for janelle over ivette.

anyw my point was that even though janelle would KNOW that she couldn't win aganist howie...she'd still have taken him to the final two over ivette.

Yeah, they did keep their pact not to go after one another when april & Jennidfer began to talk about evicting ivette instead of sarah. Oh yeah, it was Rachael who simply wouldn't go along with that.

They did promise to always trust each other no matter what. I think that THAT is the reason Jen & April hid behind a couch talking about they didn't trust maggie at all.

It's probably the reason that APril said she'd have vote for janelle over ivette.

anyw my point was that even though janelle would KNOW that she couldn't win aganist howie...she'd still have taken him to the final two over ivette.

I guess you and I agree...I am certain she would have taken Howie even if it blew her chances. They were extremely close.

Yeah...the fiendship did "talk and plot" about going against each other. As much as they didn't trust each other, they still voted for each other and kept their word with each other..go figure...lol Guess Jen and April were too afraid to take the "next step", huh?

Peace

I guess you and I agree...I am certain she would have taken Howie even if it blew her chances. They were extremely close.

Yeah...the fiendship did "talk and plot" about going against each other. As much as they didn't trust each other, they still voted for each other and kept their word with each other..go figure...lol Guess Jen and April were too afraid to take the "next step", huh?

Peace

THey never got the chance to vote aganist each other so we'll never know.

I'm just saying that Janelle probably would have made the same "stupid $450,000 mistake". No one would have called her stupid for it though since HOwie was a true friend to her & didn't just use her to further his chances of winning.

THey never got the chance to vote aganist each other so we'll never know.I'm just saying that Janelle probably would have made the same "stupid $450,000 mistake". No one would have called her stupid for it though since HOwie was a true friend to her & didn't just use her to further his chances of winning.

ITA .....the only opportunity they had was when April and Jen convinced Howie that Ivette was a threat when she was placed as a pawn against Sarah. Thought sure they were going to get rid of Ivette at one time. I was also hoping that Ivette would vote out April when she was a pawn against Howie...Oh well....

And you are also right that no one would have been as harsh with Janelle as they were with Ivette. We tend to overlook some of the so-called "bad things" she did because she was an honest and forthright player. Anywho....sure wish things had turned out differently.

Peace

I don't think that Maggie actually had a strategy.

She is obtuse and simply got lucky!

The only glimmer of light that I see in her eyes is from the headlights she is so often caught in!

I think you're right - Maggie got lucky! I never bought into the theory that she was brainwashing anyone. I think she simply knew when to keep her mouth shut (except when burping - ughhhh) and when to speak up. She showed self-control and it paid off.

She did make quite a few statements which showed how clueless she was - and I don't think she is that good of an actress.

Archived