After Party Feeds 9/14

CeCiMom

Just saw some of the Keith interview and Dominic is on now... both are gracious and seem to be answering honestly.

I found Dominic more enjoyable in this interview than I did on the show. He was so arrogant and condescending in his DR's and hammock talk. It was nice to see that reality is better than the TV version.

UGH! Kalia, once again, kissing dani's butt..........funny how when she was away from dani for a bit she almost got her brain back........then, whoosh, right back under her spell.......wonder if she'll get it when she watches herself?

You're right, Len :animated_wave:

I guess if you don't speak to your father or daughter for yrs. except on camera, how could it be anything BUT AWKWARD? :animated_scratchchin:

I almost want to take back my rotfl..............because it's really sad, not funny.

I'll save my :animated_rotfl: for Rachel! Who'd a thought :animated_rotfl:

hilarious watching kalia try to justified why booting lawon was a good move to dick :animated_bouncy:

Hi, Ivgal! :animated_wave: It is pathetic. Sounds like Ed was beyond forgivable as a dad. Dani doesn't help herself going on these types of comps with him. She needs to move on. Some things can't be resolved in one lifetime. Dani should forgive but not forget. She shouldn't be so whiny. She had a great grandmom to raise her and should be greatful for that.

Dani on Real Player right now. She said her biggest regret in the game is being friends with Rachel early in the game.

These people are in for a shock when they see what the fans thought and who they were rooting for.

Dani said again that she thinks Rachel was the biggest floater in the house. huh? :inquisitive:

This Interview is hot for Dani and she keeps telling Dani how much she is loved and how hot she is.

Archived