America's Choice - Jeff Wins $25,000

CeCiMom

Yes I agree so there, well I will miss you Fatcat enjoyed reading your posts this year. Hope you have a great fall and winter don't work too hard.

Janis

ditto janis, and I do post in the survivor thread, american Idol and others .look for you thereanimated_wave.gif

oh really ok I will see you there!

coolanimated_wave.gif

I thought Jeff's interview last night was interesting. He said he felt Jordan helps balance them out. He knows he has anger issues and she seems to be able to help him get that in check at times but he knows it's something he has to work on and I agree. He's too quick to anger and with Jordan's mild manner she can probably help him learn to manage that anger to a certain degree. Hopefully he'll get some positive help with that portion of his life. It can only make their relationship better.

He also said now they have to figure out where they are going to live together. It sounds like they still haven't made a decision exactly where they are going to live and I'm sure it's a difficult decision for both of them. They come from areas where they've lived most of their lives and it will be hard on the one who chooses to live in the other state. They are so used to having their friends and family around them it will be a big adjustment for them, that's for sure. He did seem excited about it though! I hope wherever they settle down they'll be very happy together. I can't wait to see the beautiful babies these two will produce! smile.gif

As far as the topic of Jeff being a bully I have a different view of that. He is quick to anger and has a tendency to spout off when his anger gets the best of him. The big difference is I really don't think Jeff holds any malice toward the person facing his anger outburst. That's one of the huge differences between a person who can be a hothead and a bully. A bully has total malice toward their "victim" and I don't see that with Jeff at all. He has no problem apologizing to the person later on and that's a good trait.

I wish Jeff and Jordan all the happiness in the world and I hope he puts all that money to a good use. Sticking some of it in the bank for a rainy day would be a very good move. wink.gif

I was thrilled that Jeff won AC. I'd have been happy with either J though.

As for where J/J will live, one being from NC and the other from Chicago, I suggest they meet in the middle...Kentucky!

Gee, I wonder why you would say KY, kywildcat? Perhaps you know of a really friendly town they might choose? :animated_scratchchin:

I thought Jeff's interview last night was interesting. He said he felt Jordan helps balance them out. He knows he has anger issues and she seems to be able to help him get that in check at times but he knows it's something he has to work on and I agree. He's too quick to anger and with Jordan's mild manner she can probably help him learn to manage that anger to a certain degree. Hopefully he'll get some positive help with that portion of his life. It can only make their relationship better.

He also said now they have to figure out where they are going to live together. It sounds like they still haven't made a decision exactly where they are going to live and I'm sure it's a difficult decision for both of them. They come from areas where they've lived most of their lives and it will be hard on the one who chooses to live in the other state. They are so used to having their friends and family around them it will be a big adjustment for them, that's for sure. He did seem excited about it though! I hope wherever they settle down they'll be very happy together. I can't wait to see the beautiful babies these two will produce! smile.gif

As far as the topic of Jeff being a bully I have a different view of that. He is quick to anger and has a tendency to spout off when his anger gets the best of him. The big difference is I really don't think Jeff holds any malice toward the person facing his anger outburst. That's one of the huge differences between a person who can be a hothead and a bully. A bully has total malice toward their "victim" and I don't see that with Jeff at all. He has no problem apologizing to the person later on and that's a good trait.

I wish Jeff and Jordan all the happiness in the world and I hope he puts all that money to a good use. Sticking some of it in the bank for a rainy day would be a very good move. wink.gif

I couldn't agree more Moxie!! I have a friend that lives in Michigan and she could be a female Jeff. It's a northern thing...LOL!

Can't wait to get that tweet that Jeff will send saying he and Jordan are engaged!!

I'm very disappointed by his win. His attitude was awful in both the the game, and in the jury house. I don't know how anyone can look at Jeff and think he deserved to be a favorite. I would have rather seen Shelly win it over him.

yes shaggy, you have let us know how much you hate jeff we get it, now can I say heck yeah, you go jeff looooovvvveeeeyou

Good thing "majority rules"........I LOVE that I'm in the majority about Jeff :smitten:

I agree about the "northern chicago attitude" having originally come from the northeast.....the "attitude" is also an "Italian Catholic" thing.......I know a lot of posters are southerners and have many cultural things that I've been trying to learn......maybe it really IS a cultural difference. I don't know ANYONE like Shelly who would have her child call her "maam" (don't even know how to spell it :) and if it had happened in my neighborhood, we probably would have thought there was something more going on like child abuse........see how jumping to conclusions gets one in trouble.

Born & raised northeasterners, totally "get Jeff"......he's passionate, he's opinionated, he speaks his mind and it is NOT abuse. What amazes me is how Jordan, who comes from a totally different cultural environment really "gets Jeff".....she saw from the start that beneath the bravado is a loving heart. :smitten:

When I was a regional trainer for a restaurant corp I had to open several restaurants in Chicago, and OMG I love that city, i could live there easily. Love to go up there even for a wekend of shopping,BUT the thing I love the most was the ppl I took care of in the restaurant, loved that little eastern flair, loved that your guests in the restaurant were friendly and would tell you exactly what was on their minds, I love that about Jeff, he is straightforward, and I love that, I am the kind of person that wants ppl to tell it like it is, and he is that guy,so helll yeah, you go Jeff man, love ya

I have half-heartedly watched this season since I did not like the vets vs. newbies AND I hated the pairs thing. But when I did watch, I couldn't stand Jeff. He always had this entitlement attitude. And I found Jordan's down-home ignorance annoying the second time around. And I loved them their first season.

So I will gladly be in the minority and say I'm disappointed that America voted for Jeff.

Tend to agree with other posters that it is a "regional" difference...I always thought that we in the Northeast have the tendency to be "brusque" because we are so darn cold for about half the year!! Our mindset is.... "Get to your point" and I will address it head-on...

...but I do admire the politesse of our southern neighbors...having said that....Jeff is a "straight shooter" and I appreciated his honesty...both during the game and in his post-season interviews... happy he won AC

Archived