Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 9/13 - 9/14

CeCiMom

Have the feeds officially gone down for the season? They are just displaying the message "Who Will Win the $500,000.00 Adam, Porsche, or Rachel? THE FINALE TONIGHT ON CBS And Don't Miss Big Brother Next Summer" and I can't even change it to quad cam or anything.

That sucks if they are. I was looking forward to seeing Adam's "surprise last minute strategy" and all the last minute campaigning...

For these last 2 weeks, Showtime should air the jury house for 3 hours, it would be a helluva lot more interesting than the BB house. There should be a camera in the kitchen, backyard and living area in the jury house. They would know this, so they could be dressed, etc. What we want and what we get are 2 completely different things when it comes to BB and CBS. Still love BB, but really like it when all newbies, no vets.

I forget... Do we get to watch the "after party" in the BY on the feeds tonight?

I forget... Do we get to watch the "after party" in the BY on the feeds tonight?

Oh, I don't know. But I did just call to cancel and they said they would have interviews on Superpass with F2 and J/J, B/R in the next couple of weeks so I'm keeping it until 10/4/11, which is when I need to cancel not to get billed again.

I remember watching all the interviews in the back yard last year on the finale night but don't remember where the heck I watched them. Surely somebody will locate them and post it so all of us can watch them. Please, please, please!!!! animated_bouncy.gif

Oh, I don't know. But I did just call to cancel and they said they would have interviews on Superpass with F2 and J/J, B/R in the next couple of weeks so I'm keeping it until 10/4/11, which is when I need to cancel not to get billed again.

Did you not just cancel it now then, or did I misread what you posted?

I cancelled last week, but still have access to my feeds until October the 4th I believe it is, but I won't be billed again.

Did you not just cancel it now then, or did I misread what you posted?

I cancelled last week, but still have access to my feeds until October the 4th I believe it is, but I won't be billed again.

I didn't know you could cancel online now...so much better than waiting on hold forever. And on your cancellation receipt it says...

You have successfully cancelled your SuperPass subscription.

You will continue to have access to content through the end

of this billing period.

I had to cancel over the phone, maybe because it was the day b4 it was to expire(?) Anyway, they gave me another month for free which I'm not using anyway because watching A/P is about as entertaining as watching paint dry, IMO.

Archived