Janelle Playboy Photos (and she said she has not posed nude)

wolfrider

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockalot

It seems to me those are 'photoshopped'.

The first one looks like someone has digitally removed all the ass so it looks like some plywood.

The second one almost made me throw up because its obviously Janelles head pasted onto a tranny's body.

Give the guy credit - he is ripped for a thin dude but the plastic bags under his chest skin are disgusting.

Funnystuff.. I love that stupidandodd.com BB page. Excellent!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blondie212

I'm a Janelle fan - but why is she going under a different name in these pics- it's obviously her- or a twin.

I am a girl and I'll admit she looks great.

If these were actual pictures of Janelle, don't you think Playboy would have capitalized on them before they ended up on a message board?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest somepeople
I am a professional photo retoucher who has been using photoshop to make a living since '96. These photos are real.

There is not 1 link anyone can put on here to show she posed naked in Playboy...There are links that say she was in Playboy but not naked...there are links to Mag articles that say she would not pose naked...But no real article for Playboy...Kinda funny..There a links to pics like Maxim.....But where are these phantom Playboy pics.

Archived