Morty Appreciation Thread

laladoopiedu

In the past few years I have tried to fill in some of the feeder gaps here and there but some of the HG voices this year really grated on me. Made me appreciate Mortys that much more. Have just sent a donation as a thanx to Morty for giving us a place to play. Only takes a minute. Try it. You'll like it!

Morty's IS THE PLACE TO BE...for updates, opinions, infor on what happened in years past and of course to comment on some posts we think are rude, crude or just plain wrong!

I do not have a credit card...my choice...so how would I go about making a donation to a site that keeps me HAPPY!!!!

Thanks to all that makes this happen. Love coming in here and voicing my opinions and not getting bashed for them. Got my feeds through Mortys again this year and will do the same next year. Thanks to all LFU's, sorry was not much help at all this season. New job-lots of work. THANKS AGAIN ! ! ! :cheers:

Morty's IS THE PLACE TO BE...for updates, opinions, infor on what happened in years past and of course to comment on some posts we think are rude, crude or just plain wrong!

I do not have a credit card...my choice...so how would I go about making a donation to a site that keeps me HAPPY!!!!

Its on the main Morty's BB13 Update page but this should get you there: http://www.mortystv.com/donate.shtml

Archived