Rachel - Week 11 Part 1 HoH Winner - BB13 WINNER

CeCiMom

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said this before and i might sound like I'm Raging but how does she deserve to win over the others unless she wins HoH this time?

I think she's been spoiled the whole game, being behind brendan and jeff. If anyone would have acted as bad as she had the first half of the game they would have left sooooooo fast. AKA keith.

she had advantages no one else had the entire game. Adam had to play his own game to gain protection from both sides, thats something alone. She was given the greatest team in BB from the start and could act however she wanted to.

Porsche played hard the second she got off her golden key break and she was never targeted from anyone, that sounds like a winner there.

just sayin...

Rachel won a few comps (more than 1 was given to her) but i think she should be discredited for her advantages. so that makes her deserving to be F3.

Adam played a good honest and social game and made many wise decisons (dani could still be in this game) and he won a couple of the last comps when it mattered because everyone was throwing him under the bus, even jordan. so he deserves to be F3..

Porsche played tough, won things when she was all alone and was ready to get kicked out the door, and she was only a target for 2 weeks in the entire game. Deserves to be F3.

Winner? I don't know yet.

Porsche played tough, won things when she was all alone and was ready to get kicked out the door, and she was only a target for 2 weeks in the entire game. Deserves to be F3.

That number doesn't look so great when you take into account the actual number of weeks she was eligible to be a target.. Doesn't deserve it in my opinion.

I think Rachel has this game won. If she does not win part 3 she just needs to tell the person that chooses that if they send her home they lose 4 votes in the jury. (true or not) :food-smiley-005:

Adam just told Rachel is she wins the final HOH and doesn't take him, he'll vote for her. I really hope she wins. Too bad part III is such a crapshoot.

I can't quite understand why he would say that? It's like encouraging her to pick Porsche. I think Adam got his gameplay confused.

That number doesn't look so great when you take into account the actual number of weeks she was eligible to be a target.. Doesn't deserve it in my opinion.

Porsche was never a target in the whole game. She was on the block with Kalia to backdoor dani or get kalia out. She didn't have to fight and she didn't until Dani's eviction night.

Adam just told Rachel is she wins the final HOH and doesn't take him, he'll vote for her. I really hope she wins. Too bad part III is such a crapshoot.

I read he told Porsche that. Why on earth would he tell Rachel that? What a fool.

Guest 6Borders

I don't think Rachel "deserves" to win this any more than the other two.

Rachel whines about how hard she had to fight and how Brenchel always had a target on their back...well, Brenchel put the target there last season, BIG TIME, lorded it over everyone when they won and cried unfair every time they didn't.

Brenchel came into BB13 with the biggest alliance advantage they could have been given.

Rachel is the poorest sport on BB this season (Big Jeff and Jordan are not far behind). She is nasty about her wins and goes to pieces when she loses, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught her "pretending" to be happy for other winners of pov and hoh speech.

Rachel would never make it on this show as a lone player...she's had Brendon last season and the vets alliance this season, Brendon (and then Jordan) baby-sitting her and controlling her 3-year old tantrums, even Jeff telling her what she wanted to hear to placate her, Grodner (I firmly believe) giving her the advantage every time it was possible without being too obvious.

I really don't see why Rachel is sooooo deserving, but it really doesn't matter cos Grodner has already pretty much handed it to her...shockinggggggg!!!! If by some miracle Porsche wins the final HOH (which she almost 99.999% won't) and takes Rachel over Adam then Rachel DOES deserve to win because stupidity should not be rewarded (JMHO!!)

I don't think Rachel "deserves" to win this any more than the other two.

Rachel whines about how hard she had to fight and how Brenchel always had a target on their back...well, Brenchel put the target there last season, BIG TIME, lorded it over everyone when they won and cried unfair every time they didn't.

Brenchel came into BB13 with the biggest alliance advantage they could have been given.

Rachel is the poorest sport on BB this season (Big Jeff and Jordan are not far behind). She is nasty about her wins and goes to pieces when she loses, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught her "pretending" to be happy for other winners of pov and hoh speech.

Rachel would never make it on this show as a lone player...she's had Brendon last season and the vets alliance this season, Brendon (and then Jordan) baby-sitting her and controlling her 3-year old tantrums, even Jeff telling her what she wanted to hear to placate her, Grodner (I firmly believe) giving her the advantage every time it was possible without being too obvious.

I really don't see why Rachel is sooooo deserving, but it really doesn't matter cos Grodner has already pretty much handed it to her...shockinggggggg!!!! If by some miracle Porsche wins the final HOH (which she almost 99.999% won't) and takes Rachel over Adam then Rachel DOES deserve to win because stupidity should not be rewarded (JMHO!!)

I think Rachel would do a great a job by herself to be honest. She has basically been by herself since Jeff left. I mean yeah Jordan is there for support, but is she really help in competitions? No she is not.

You say she was given an alliance? Not necessarily the vets still had to all come together and agree to work together. Not necessarily an easy thing given the ego's involved. See Daniele who decided to jump ship.

Rachel did a great job of laying low the week after Brendon who is just a determent to her game left. That week Jeff had all the power and the blood on his hands. While Rachel who was probably the most hated person in the house laid low and did a good job of it. She laid low enough that someone who absolutely despises her Shelly voted her buddy Jeff out instead of her. Then she took over this game winning back to back competitions she absolutely had to have.

By rights she should of went home last week, but give her credit for actually talking and trying to be friends with Porsche all season. Rather then Jordan who didn't even speak to her half the time.

I think Rachel deserves this game by far. Porsche is very lucky she was up against Keith the moron in week 1 or she would of been gone. If not for Keith's idiocy going crazy and calling out Kalia. Kalia likely doesn't switch sides which made the difference.

I personally think they all are worthy of being there I just think Rachel has played the best game out of anyone and definitely deserves to win this game.

Brenchel came into BB13 with the biggest alliance advantage they could have been given. Everyone had a duo. Yes, couples will stick together more, but that should have been more of an incentive for the others to stick together with their duo. They had no more of an advantage than any of the others.

Rachel is the poorest sport on BB this season (Big Jeff and Jordan are not far behind). She is nasty about her wins and goes to pieces when she loses, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught her "pretending" to be happy for other winners of pov and hoh speech. I saw Dani, Jeff, Kalia, Brenden, Porche all do the same. The only person I didn't see be nasty in a speech was Adam, but I did miss a few shows. They all also fell to pieces crying and such when their side wasn't in control. Remember Kalia calling herself (can't remember the word exactly) loser, failure or worthless?

Rachel would never make it on this show as a lone player...she's had Brendon last season and the vets alliance this season, Brendon (and then Jordan) baby-sitting her and controlling her 3-year old tantrums, even Jeff telling her what she wanted to hear to placate her, Grodner (I firmly believe) giving her the advantage every time it was possible without being too obvious. Once Jeff left Rachael has been on her own to win the comps needed to keep herself in the game.

I really don't see why Rachel is sooooo deserving, but it really doesn't matter cos Grodner has already pretty much handed it to her...shockinggggggg!!!! If by some miracle Porsche wins the final HOH (which she almost 99.999% won't) and takes Rachel over Adam then Rachel DOES deserve to win because stupidity should not be rewarded (JMHO!!) Rachael is most deserving out of those left in the house, not those who started the game in most peoples opinion. She had to fight and manipulate harder than either of the other 2 although Adam does come in a close 2nd. Would love to see a Rach/Adam finale.

Me too--it's a given dani and kalia will vote for Porsche, I would be careful

Jordan told her before she left that she would have a better chance with Adam. She explained it to her in detail. Rachel just doesn't like Adam though so I look for her to take Porsche if R wins the last leg.

Ok I am pulling for/Rachel or Porsche for the win! Don't let adam see final 2. He played a sucky game and doesn't deserve final 2! All he did was kiss butt! He had no game! Ultimate floater! He didn't make any big moves, now he is expecting Rachel and posher to make big moves for him! Yes adam america does hate you! Rachel played hard, she deserves the win! Porsche fought hard too she would have been a goner if she didn't win pov. She deserves final 2!

Archived