Adam - Week 11 - Evicted 9/14 Jury #7

CeCiMom

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really thought he would vote rachel since she won the final hoh

but i guess she pissed him off the last week in the house and ultimately by booting him out of the house :animated_bouncy:

Wow Adam is going to be surprised in the real world to see he is not loved and adored by America.

He said he would have won in the Final 2 :cookoo: He thinks he has All Stars in the bag? :cookoo:

Wow Adam is going to be surprised in the real world to see he is not loved and adored by America.

He said he would have won in the Final 2 :cookoo: He thinks he has All Stars in the bag? :cookoo:

I have no clue what went down between Adam and Rachel in the last week in the house since they didn't air it, but you could tell by his body language he wasn't going to vote for Rachel, he was visibly shaking with rage. Neither Porsche or Adam did HALF of what my girl Rachel did, to make it to the end, and she deserved that win.

Given the comments of the Jury, I am not sure the vote would of wound up any different than it did, if Adam had been in that seat instead of Porsche.

When Adam came out to sit with the other jurors, he was furious. Brendon was shaking his hand and Adam actually jerked his hand away. I knew he wasn't voting for Rachel then. Shelly did the right thing (finally). I don't see that as redemption...I just see it as doing the right thing. Still don't like her. :lipsrsealed2:

My CBS channel went out during Porsche's speech, no other channel, just CBS... go figure. But I did get to see him show out when he was sent packing. Words fail me. Kind of.

When he said he would have won it Julie's laugh sounded like she thought it was really, really funny that he thought that. Also saw Julie tell him thank you for sitting down in his chair, they were running out of time, something to that effect...he was acting worse than my 18 mth old toddler grandchild when she gets sugar.

That guy went from okay to terrible to watch in the last week or so.

When Adam came out to sit with the other jurors, he was furious. Brendon was shaking his hand and Adam actually jerked his hand away. I knew he wasn't voting for Rachel then. Shelly did the right thing (finally). I don't see that as redemption...I just see it as doing the right thing. Still don't like her. :lipsrsealed2:

I missed that Wildcat. Am so upset that my channel went out and I don't even have it on DVR to re-watch now. I do think that Adam has quite the temper though, it always seemed to be just below the surface.

My CBS channel went out during Porsche's speech, no other channel, just CBS... go figure. But I did get to see him show out when he was sent packing. Words fail me. Kind of.

When he said he would have won it Julie's laugh sounded like she thought it was really, really funny that he thought that. Also saw Julie tell him thank you for sitting down in his chair, they were running out of time, something to that effect...he was acting worse than my 18 mth old toddler grandchild when she gets sugar.

That guy went from okay to terrible to watch in the last week or so.

I missed that Wildcat. Am so upset that my channel went out and I don't even have it on DVR to re-watch now. I do think that Adam has quite the temper though, it always seemed to be just below the surface.

To some degree .. I always feel bad for the third person out. It sucks to spend your whole summer .. to get nothing in the end. That being said, many other third place people have handled it with much more dignity and grace than he did, and the support I had for him, kind of went out the window. I see him being a very bitter person towards Rachel forever and ever, and it's kind of sad, because he wouldn't of gotten as far as he did without the vetrans (they can say the same in reverse I am sure), but he should of been more gracious in his defeat. I do think he's lost his mind if he thinks he will get on All-Stars, he barely won anything, and talked about 3 things all season, tori-spelling, bacon, and rawr/metal stuff. We get it, you like those things.. now how about we see some actual game play dude.

I cannot believe this big dufus actually thinks he would've won if he'd made it to F2....what a total dumb@$$!!!!! And, he says how he respects the game so much and then votes for Porcha...same for Dani voting for Porcha...she's a hypocrite too!

I know!! Adam would NEVER have won this if he was in final 2. He is an idiot. :smilielol::cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo:

I can't believe Adam voted for Porsche after Rachel won the final HoH. I don't know how many times I heard him tell Shelly and everyone else since F6/F7 that he would vote for the best player, and specifically said he'd vote for Rachel even with her crazy antics.

And, he claims to be a real BB fan and would NEVER vote in the jury by emotions but base on game play only. BS Adam!!!

Lost a lot respect (not that I had a whole bunch) for him with that vote. Geez... even Shelly voted for Rachel... :animated_shocking:

I can't believe Adam voted for Porsche after Rachel won the final HoH. I don't know how many times I heard him tell Shelly and everyone else since F6/F7 that he would vote for the best player, and specifically said he'd vote for Rachel even with her crazy antics.

And, he claims to be a real BB fan and would NEVER vote in the jury by emotions but base on game play only. BS Adam!!!

Lost a lot respect (not that I had a whole bunch) for him with that vote. Geez... even Shelly voted for Rachel... :animated_shocking:

Yea, Shelly in the end proved she was a good sport and showed class and based her decision not on emotions but who played the game.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name