Adam - Week 11 - Evicted 9/14 Jury #7

CeCiMom

I was sooo disgusted with last yr that I dont remember watching, I wish this yr that bb was 1st, the the premiere of survivor, instead of survivor first, whaaaa!!!!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they'd just have the Part 3 comp and send Adam out of the house now. Why do we have to keep listening to that mouth-breathing, snot-swallowing waste of space? outfitted_pirate.gif Okay, I guess I'm getting a little vicious. tongue.gif

not at all spikes, I abhorr his smoking, the way he sucks in the smoke like he is tokin on a doobie, but it is disgusting, I hate it, and then the snort snottin, I get it, I am with you

not at all spikes, I abhorr his smoking, the way he sucks in the smoke like he is tokin on a doobie, but it is disgusting, I hate it, and then the snort snottin, I get it, I am with you

I hate Adam with a passion that I can't explain. I see his face and want to cuss and throw out all the bacon in my fridge.

I hate Adam with a passion that I can't explain. I see his face and want to cuss and throw out all the bacon in my fridge.

I get it chaos,lolololol very funny

I think BB does a great service.......how cool is it we could imagine throwing out all the bacon in our fridge...........sounds to me like a really good release of anger.......I'm beginning to think BB is doing a great service.

When I was divorcing, I wanted to tske a baseball bat and smash all the windows of our home, never did......but wish I would have had BB escape then.

I think BB does a great service.......how cool is it we could imagine throwing out all the bacon in our fridge...........sounds to me like a really good release of anger.......I'm beginning to think BB is doing a great service.

When I was divorcing, I wanted to tske a baseball bat and smash all the windows of our home, never did......but wish I would have had BB escape then.

wow...lol. no, i get what you're saying

I was agahst that bacon is like 7 dollars a lb right now, that is just crazy,lolol, cant even buy it let alone throw it out the fridge,lololol

I was agahst that bacon is like 7 dollars a lb right now, that is just crazy,lolol, cant even buy it let alone throw it out the fridge,lololol

OMG how true! And there are like 16 slices in a lb pack...that's a VERY expensive garbage pail filler!!!

OMG how true! And there are like 16 slices in a lb pack...that's a VERY expensive garbage pail filler!!!

and I love my bacon and mater samiches,lolol, been slim pickins this summer,lolol

I have been an Adam fan from the start, even did a little defending of some of his actions the past 3/4 days...but TONIGHT he just lost me! He has gobbled down food, belched, farted, talked and smoked his way right to the jury, do not pass go, do not collect $200! I guess now that he realizes he is NOT going to be in the F2 no matter what he promises he has become the uncouth a$$hole most of the rest who have posted here saw him to be LONG before I did...I actually WANTED him in the F2...or at least the AC winner, but now I hope he leaves empty handed with noting but his memories of Tori Spelling!! And even they WILL fade...I HOPE!

I have been an Adam fan from the start, even did a little defending of some of his actions the past 3/4 days...but TONIGHT he just lost me! He has gobbled down food, belched, farted, talked and smoked his way right to the jury, do not pass go, do not collect $200! I guess now that he realizes he is NOT going to be in the F2 no matter what he promises he has become the uncouth a$$hole most of the rest who have posted here saw him to be LONG before I did...I actually WANTED him in the F2...or at least the AC winner, but now I hope he leaves empty handed with noting but his memories of Tori Spelling!! And even they WILL fade...I HOPE!

wow...taking uri nsight into heart...I too liked him and his chances...so he has become unmanageable? too bad..he had a real chance but R will win against P/apparently A shot his chances....

You're right, I watch the cooking shows and wanted to make mac and cheese with bacon--but $7 for a bit of extra flavor in the mac---no thanks -I couldn't justify it!

Hurry up BB I just want this to end now! HO HUM!

Jordan handled her eviction very well but I soooooo didn't like the way she was talking to Adam in the HOH room. It sort of confirmed her sense of entitlement and expectations that others should allow her to win.

Adam was gracious about the whole thing, though he may of been doing so just to avoid pissing her off further and losing a possible jury vote. It appeared to me that he couldn't lie to her face so he went with the old 'not sure what I'm doing yet'.

They all acted entitled, adam's speech about let them fight for it after he was carried entire time and finally won? Dani, shelly, other lady what-her-name, mean to dogs..

ok now adam is goin off about how he hates rachel and cannot stand her and does not want her to earn a penny and if porsche takes him he will get her the half mill, that lyin bastard, I hate him right now, he is disgusting, I cannot even stand to think of him winning anything, I cannot even stand to listen to this peice of crap

he makes me sick sick sick and I wnat to puke listening to him, who the hell does he think he is, who know porsche may take him, rachel better win is all I can say

ok now adam is goin off about how he hates rachel and cannot stand her and does not want her to earn a penny and if porsche takes him he will get her the half mill, that lyin bastard, I hate him right now, he is disgusting, I cannot even stand to think of him winning anything, I cannot even stand to listen to this peice of crap

he makes me sick sick sick and I wnat to puke listening to him, who the hell does he think he is, who know porsche may take him, rachel better win is all I can say

OMG that's terrible! I hope Rachel wins too!

OMG that's terrible! I hope Rachel wins too!

I think rachel is being naieve right now and way too trusting of Porsche, that is her biggest downfall, you can tell the way adam is puffing away hard on his cig he is pissed, Rachel better wise up and win part 3 and not rely on anyone but herself, seriously. I will be at work tomorrow night and if I get the word from my phone that adam and porsche ar in f2, I will not even watch it, seriousl;y, it would make me sick

OK this is what Sucks says:"I think it's the Janelle thing.

Rachel independently told Adam that Porsche never had to try to get on to the show and that Janelle helped her get on.

Porsche told Adam that it wasn't true. She had just missed the Miami casting date so Janelle gave her the phone number for production so she could try again. She said she had to do everything the same as the other newbies to get on. Porsche was pretty annoyed that Rachel said that, and I think Adam was annoyed as well."

Because he is a sore loser! Desperate party of one!

His ENTIRE "mantra"...until now...has been he played an almost perfectly honest game...NOW he is turning into a mean, lying, trouble making creep! I hope IF porshe takes him she OUTS him...Rachel too,IF she takes him AND IF she figures out what he's up to!

If only a little birdie could fly over her and whistle "ADAM IS GONNA SCREW YOU". He PROMISED her he'd vote for her even if she didn't take him, then he changed that to he'd PROBABLY LEAN towards the one that won the last HOH, now he's SHOVING Rachel under the bus to Porshe and placating Rachel.

I sincerelt hope his fat butt gets SHOVED out the door next and that whatever he says to the rest of the jury is percieved as sour grapes. He has lost a LOT of respect from many of us...he's totally despicable and makes Shelly look like an angel!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name