Adam - Week 11 - Evicted 9/14 Jury #7

CeCiMom

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you believe what you are saying but I respectfully disagree with your assessment of reality on this board. I think there was a clear double standard for comments and posters on this board. From my perspective, absolutely anything could be posted about any HG that wasn't percieved to be on the J/J side. However, nothing negative could be posted about Jordo without the J/J fans feeling like their personal GOD was attack. I posted some tough thoughts about Jordo and her fans didn't like it. However it was my opinion and supposedly I can say whatever I want to about the HG. I went to bed and when I got up, I couldn't find that post or the comments that followed. I wonder if any of the negative post about any of the other HG were removed? If the rules are, you can post anything about any houseguest...then that should be the rule for ALL houseguest no matter how upset it makes other posters. If that is not going to be the rules, then clean it up for everyone. Fair is fair.

I am the first to go crazy when someone attacks a poster for posting about HG. However, I saw your post about the SHORT BUS that was cleaned up. You were joking about children with special needs! Not funny at all and very personal. Out of all the posters here, there have to be people who have family on the special bus--it probably hurt them to the core to see someone making fun of it. That was way too over the top! Obviously everyone agreed on that, even the admins.

Adam said something about if he wins at the stadium they might put Adam wins Big Brother. He said because he is the heavy metal teddy bear. Not sure where he was talking about.

I see some big heads coming out in these last few days.... :animated_rotfl:

I know you believe what you are saying but I respectfully disagree with your assessment of reality on this board. I think there was a clear double standard for comments and posters on this board. From my perspective, absolutely anything could be posted about any HG that wasn't percieved to be on the J/J side. However, nothing negative could be posted about Jordo without the J/J fans feeling like their personal GOD was attack. I posted some tough thoughts about Jordo and her fans didn't like it. However it was my opinion and supposedly I can say whatever I want to about the HG. I went to bed and when I got up, I couldn't find that post or the comments that followed. I wonder if any of the negative post about any of the other HG were removed? If the rules are, you can post anything about any houseguest...then that should be the rule for ALL houseguest no matter how upset it makes other posters. If that is not going to be the rules, then clean it up for everyone. Fair is fair.

I respectfully disagree that the post you are talking about was removed because you posted tough thoughts about a houseguest, but that they were removed because it talked about "the short bus". That is generally seen as a put down to mentally disabled people. I think it would have been removed no matter which housequest it was said about.

I respectfully disagree that the post you are talking about was removed because you posted tough thoughts about a houseguest, but that they were removed because it talked about "the short bus". That is generally seen as a put down to mentally disabled people. I think it would have been removed no matter which housequest it was said about.

I doubt it, since the word "retarded" was used and "gay" and others because if you say something about a hg it will remain.

Something was said directly about that poster and it was probably removed because of that. I know I reported one. Posters take everything personal here, can't you tell by their personal posts that they do and they take comments against HG as personal attacks.

Are any of the posters here overweight? because Adam and Porsche get made fun because of it so often. i dont understand why that doesnt get taken off then. im not saying making fun of special kids is right. but they're both offensive so why pick one over the other?

Soooo, back the subject of this thread...Adam.

I just read where he said to Porsche, if he doesn't keep her (Rachel) that he will lose both hers and Brendon's vote. Sounds like he's thinking about taking her if he wins. So does he think he'll have Porsche's vote if he doesn't take her? Does she really dislike Rachel that much that she'd vote for Adam after he sent her home?

Are any of the posters here overweight? because Adam and Porsche get made fun because of it so often. i dont understand why that doesnt get taken off then. im not saying making fun of special kids is right. but they're both offensive so why pick one over the other?

Adults who go on reality shows have choices. Little kids with disabilities don't.

I was only talking about one adult (child like) that was in the house and her name is Jordan. In the house everyone had to treat her with kid gloves and everyone has to treat her with kid gloves on this board. Over the years, many many reality players was stabbed in the back but it didn't become a national outrage until it happned to Jordo. Actually, Jordo wasn't stabbed in the back. Jeff was the one that "got got."

I will apoligize to anyone that that was offended by my use of the term "special needs." But, I do not believe Jordo is very smart. I believe she is slow.

But back to the current game. Both A and P need to lose because they were the dumb asses that took R to F3. They have spent to much time trying not to lose the game rather than trying to win the game. If they can find away to come back and win HOH, it will be a toss up between A and P. If R makes the F2 she will already have 3 votes b4 they give their final speeches.

Soooo, back the subject of this thread...Adam.

I just read where he said to Porsche, if he doesn't keep her (Rachel) that he will lose both hers and Brendon's vote. Sounds like he's thinking about taking her if he wins. So does he think he'll have Porsche's vote if he doesn't take her? Does she really dislike Rachel that much that she'd vote for Adam after he sent her home?

I don't understand-how can he lose Rachel's vote if he sends her home? She can't vote for him anyway if he keeps her, right? Also, why would Brendon voter for Adam, if Rachel is right there beside Adam?? I'm confused

edit: wait, I think I get it, he's talking about number of votes right? duh :lookaround:

I don't understand-how can he lose Rachel's vote if he sends her home? She can't vote for him anyway if he keeps her, right? Also, why would Brendon voter for Adam, if Rachel is right there beside Adam?? I'm confused

If he wins final HOH and picks Porsche sending Rachel to jury, she would be pissed and her and Brendon vote for Porsche. But if the takes Rachel then he thinks Porsche would vote for him over Rachel.

If he wins final HOH and picks Porsche sending Rachel to jury, she would be pissed and her and Brendon vote for Porsche. But if the takes Rachel then he thinks Porsche would vote for him over Rachel.

He'd lose Rachel/Brendon votes if Rachel goes. Rachel goes and he would get Jeff/Jordan votes. If Rachel stays he's stupid if he thinke J/J will vote for him. I wish there was a Sunday show so we could see some DR to see how they are thinking.

Adults who go on reality shows have choices. Little kids with disabilities don't.

If Porsche is overweight by the standards of those here who insist that she is then they must be very proud of all the pre-teen girls who are anorexic but then... children who are overweight and little kids with disabilities are not likely reading these threads or at least shouldn't be.

If Porsche is overweight by the standards of those here who insist that she is then they must be very proud of all the pre-teen girls who are anorexic but then... children who are overweight and little kids with disabilities are not likely reading these threads or at least shouldn't be.

Christ on a cracker...can we move on????

I am the first to go crazy when someone attacks a poster for posting about HG. However, I saw your post about the SHORT BUS that was cleaned up. You were joking about children with special needs! Not funny at all and very personal. Out of all the posters here, there have to be people who have family on the special bus--it probably hurt them to the core to see someone making fun of it. That was way too over the top! Obviously everyone agreed on that, even the admins.

wow...I have a "special needs" sister with Cerebral Palsy whom is the light of my life and an inspiration to so many because of her positive attidude towards life...there but for the Grace of God go you...that is very hurtful...

to get back to topic...if Adam is final HOH and evicts Rach...he wins...if he evicts Porsche he wins..if he is evicted...Rach wins. against Porsche....just imho edit was correcting my spelling lol

Huh , I thought that was live Wednesday ;)

Slow enough to win 500 000 grand :animated_rotfl:

??? What's going on??? LOL!!! Someone said there was a comp!!!!????? :animated_rotfl:

BTW I agree about the 5 grand--Jordan came in first and fifth! :animated_bouncy: Pretty good! Thousands don't even manage to get on the show!

Jokers is saying the second one is going on now but the final has to be live Wen nite right ?

Yeah I'm confused about this.. I thought it was usually live but then I was thinking what about the jury questions.. are they not doing that this yeAR? They usually question the last 2 and they aren't going to have time to do that live on finale too, but they can't do questions until the final 2 is determined..

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name