Adam - Week 11 - Evicted 9/14 Jury #7

CeCiMom

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so funny Adam's conversation with Rachael. Rachel (she is playing him) said that she thinks he (Adam) might have Jordan and Jeff's vote. Adam said yes. They are going over who has each vote.

I think Adam is rethinking and might want to be in Final2 with Rachael. Just a funny conversation.

I think that Adam is hoping that he goes to F2 with Lard-Ass. He would be a fool to take Rachel and the only fools in BB13 are those persons who thought Adam a fool. Tool for being obsessed with 90210; may be. No fool.

Likely, Adam is just hoping to go to F2; at this point.

(paraphrasing) She said to him you are going with them aren't you? He just kept smiling. I think he said I don't know yet. She said in a very nice sweet voice.. I can tell when you are not telling the truth. He kept smiling. Then I think she said Oooooooooh Adam.

Uhhh yeah that's exactly the way it happened... so that's our story and we're sticking to it!!!

And I say this in the nicest sweetest voice too. giggle.gif

Wait!!! You forgot the part where Adam was smiling like some kind of pedophile then screamed at her "I don't f'n know yet".

Jordan handled her eviction very well but I soooooo didn't like the way she was talking to Adam in the HOH room. It sort of confirmed her sense of entitlement and expectations that others should allow her to win.

How is it entitlement to expect that your alliance stick by you, I just don't understand how you all expect people to act, I guess you would all lie down and tell your alliance " ok no problem, I'll just bend over while you screw me over"

How is it entitlement to expect that your alliance stick by you, I just don't understand how you all expect people to act, I guess you would all lie down and tell your alliance " ok no problem, I'll just bend over while you screw me over"

Actually I'd be pi**ed that they beat me to the punch but I certainly wouldn't be surprised. An alliance only helps you both along the way but only a loser stays in an alliance that no longer serves it's purpose.

I wouldn't expect anyone to stay true to me even if it meant they'd likely lose.

Actually I'd be pi**ed that they beat me to the punch but I certainly wouldn't be surprised. An alliance only helps you both along the way but only a loser stays in an alliance that no longer serves it's purpose.

I wouldn't expect anyone to stay true to me even if it meant they'd likely lose.

So you would just lay down and not even put up a fight when it happens??? Not even a last ditch effort? You have no idea how you would actually feel or act in the house, none of us do, I know I would fight til I was sent packing, and yes you better believe that I would think that I deserved to win and if I could convince someone to keep me whether they should or not, you better believe I'm going to freaking try. It's called playing the damn game....never lie down and give up til your sent out the door

Oh and you never said a thing about being surprised, you said that her convo with Adam proved her sense of entitlement, I just disagreed that's all

So you would just lay down and not even put up a fight when it happens??? Not even a last ditch effort? You have no idea how you would actually feel or act in the house, none of us do, I know I would fight til I was sent packing, and yes you better believe that I would think that I deserved to win and if I could convince someone to keep me whether they should or not, you better believe I'm going to freaking try. It's called playing the damn game....never lie down and give up til your sent out the door

Oh and you never said a thing about being surprised, you said that her convo with Adam proved her sense of entitlement, I just disagreed that's all

Have you applied for the show? If not, this is a suggestion that you do. :D

No thank you, I played an online version, and believe me that was quite enough :animated_rotfl:

PS I can't tell if that was a compliment or a criticism of what I said

Not trying to speak for kywildcat but I think it was a compliment because you would fight to the end and all that.

Hell no! He'd have to physically drag me out of that room. I wouldn't leave until I promised him the moon and gave him every possible reason (real or not) why he should keep me.

In any case, I would use a better argument than 'you owe me' and 'I carried you' then storm off mad. Would that convince you to take me to the end? It would have helped if she made Adam believe that he could only win if he was with her in F2.

And yes Jordan looked surprised over something she should have seen coming. Every person in there believes they deserves to win but only some think they are entitled to win.

If none of us have any idea how we would act in the house then why proceed to tell me how you would act in the house?

Hell no! He'd have to physically drag me out of that room. I wouldn't leave until I promised him the moon and gave him every possible reason (real or not) why he should keep me.

In any case, I would use a better argument than 'you owe me' and 'I carried you' then storm off mad. Would that convince you to take me to the end? It would have helped if she made Adam believe that he could only win if he was with her in F2.

And yes Jordan looked surprised over something she should have seen coming. Every person in there believes they deserves to win but only some think they are entitled to win.

If none of us have any idea how we would act in the house then why proceed to tell me how you would act in the house?

yeah, but Adam really acted like it was J/R/A F3. I know I know this is big brother. Jordan made him promis over and over and over again that ther were F3, they talked about they had been together since the beginning, and Adam flipped big time. It was smart on Adam's part, but I can see how Jordan would be a little ticked.

Jordan was damned if you do, damned if you don't. Because she spoke up to Adam about maybe breaking their alliance, she gets criticized. The same people would have pissed and moaned about what a loser and a wimp she was if she had said nothing (and bent over as you said :animated_rotfl: )

I'm personally glad she said something to him - he was being a dick at the time. Just be straight up with the girl Adam instead of sitting there grinning like a fool while you contemplate screwing her over but won't own up to it.

Jordan was damned if you do, damned if you don't. Because she spoke up to Adam about maybe breaking their alliance, she gets criticized. The same people would have pissed and moaned about what a loser and a wimp she was if she had said nothing (and bent over as you said :animated_rotfl: )

I'm personally glad she said something to him - he was being a dick at the time. Just be straight up with the girl Adam instead of sitting there grinning like a fool while you contemplate screwing her over but won't own up to it.

I know Sugar, the haters will always find something to hate on

I know Sugar, the haters will always find something to hate on

Good grief! I'm not a hater but I do think she handled what could have been an opportunity badly. I don't hate Jordan or any HG... couldn't get that personally attached to people I don't know to develop feelings of love or hate.

I reserve those emotions for people I know. animated_rotfl.gif

Oh for the love of Pete, when will people realize that "haters" isn't literal as to the emotion of hate (although with some, maybe it is LOL). It's an expression.

Adam is a tool, by the way, but I'd still rather he have the money at the end over PorcHO. Hopefully Rachel will beat them both and walk away the winner.

(paraphrasing) She said to him you are going with them aren't you? He just kept smiling. I think he said I don't know yet. She said in a very nice sweet voice.. I can tell when you are not telling the truth. He kept smiling. Then I think she said Oooooooooh Adam.

doesnt sound so bad to me,lol

Oh for the love of Pete, when will people realize that "haters" isn't literal as to the emotion of hate (although with some, maybe it is LOL). It's an expression.

Adam is a tool, by the way, but I'd still rather he have the money at the end over PorcHO. Hopefully Rachel will beat them both and walk away the winner.

Pinkie: "the haters will always find something to hate on"

So basically, anyone who posts their opinion of the HGs or their actions (as you did above) is a hater. Why not call us posters and say "the posters will always find something to post on"?

At least we're both wanting Rachel to win!

doesnt sound so bad to me,lol

You're right it wasn't bad.

I saw it on BBAD and she sounded disapointed,( and surprised because he had JUST apologized for going back to Porche when she won HOH) but wasn't a big whiney baby about it like Voldermort would have been. :skellington:

You're right it wasn't bad.

I saw it on BBAD and she sounded disapointed,( and surprised because he had JUST apologized for going back to Porche when she won HOH) but wasn't a big whiney baby about it like Voldermort would have been. skellington.gif

Well it is just sad to me that until the day the girl got evicted she was harrassed, called stupid when she isn't, misinformation was posted and her relationshop was ripped apart and said it was not real. why?? Out of all the women in that house she was the nicest, the sweetest, and the KINDEST, yet the minute any of us posted something nice about her, ppl came on here and attacked us, and I got told I was a hypocrit for calling out other houseguestes out who absolutely deserved every word I gave them, She did not deserve all the hate she got and we as posters who are allowed to post out opinion about the housegurest did not deserve the personal comments blasting us for how we like Jordan, it was allowed and it was wrong, I am just saying that the way some things are handled around here just is lopsided at best, I hope Rachel beats them all, Adam is a wimp, and a slug, I dont give a rats whatever what he won, he sucks and while they are counting up jury votes Adam thinks he has it won, wrong, Dani hates him, and I thnkRach will win over which ever of them goes wtih her to f2. it it is p and A at f2 I really wont watch,lol

Well it is just sad to me that until the day the girl got evicted she was harrassed, called stupid when she isn't, misinformation was posted and her relationshop was ripped apart and said it was not real. why?? Out of all the women in that house she was the nicest, the sweetest, and the KINDEST, yet the minute any of us posted something nice about her, ppl came on here and attacked us, and I got told I was a hypocrit for calling out other houseguestes out who absolutely deserved every word I gave them, She did not deserve all the hate she got and we as posters who are allowed to post out opinion about the housegurest did not deserve the personal comments blasting us for how we like Jordan, it was allowed and it was wrong, I am just saying that the way some things are handled around here just is lopsided at best, I hope Rachel beats them all, Adam is a wimp, and a slug, I dont give a rats whatever what he won, he sucks and while they are counting up jury votes Adam thinks he has it won, wrong, Dani hates him, and I thnkRach will win over which ever of them goes wtih her to f2. it it is p and A at f2 I really wont watch,lol

I think Adam will be really shocked if it's him and Rachel in F2 because I think Danielle will vote for Rachel to win. I think Rachel's smart enough to let him think he has the votes if he is in F2 with her. I like Adam and hope he comes in 2nd because I REALLY DON'T want Porsche to win anything other than her $$ from Pandora's box. She deserves that for getting Rachel to final 2...LOL!!

I think Adam will be really shocked if it's him and Rachel in F2 because I think Danielle will vote for Rachel to win. I think Rachel's smart enough to let him think he has the votes if he is in F2 with her. I like Adam and hope he comes in 2nd because I REALLY DON'T want Porsche to win anything other than her $$ from Pandora's box. She deserves that for getting Rachel to final 2...LOL!!

Love your Post, everything is so true.

I know you believe what you are saying but I respectfully disagree with your assessment of reality on this board. I think there was a clear double standard for comments and posters on this board. From my perspective, absolutely anything could be posted about any HG that wasn't percieved to be on the J/J side. However, nothing negative could be posted about Jordo without the J/J fans feeling like their personal GOD was attack. I posted some tough thoughts about Jordo and her fans didn't like it. However it was my opinion and supposedly I can say whatever I want to about the HG. I went to bed and when I got up, I couldn't find that post or the comments that followed. I wonder if any of the negative post about any of the other HG were removed? If the rules are, you can post anything about any houseguest...then that should be the rule for ALL houseguest no matter how upset it makes other posters. If that is not going to be the rules, then clean it up for everyone. Fair is fair.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name