Porsche - Week 11 Part 2 HoH Winner - BB13 Runner Up

CeCiMom

Rachel may be solid with the deal but I don't think P is. She will be playing the part of Rachel's BFF and most trustworthy friend for the next few days. She will do her best to always be with Rachel, keeping Adam from trying to sway Rachel to take him if she wins. She will swear they are so solid for F2. But I think if she wins HoH, she will go with Adam. She would tell R that she is so, so sorry but she knew that R was just so awesome that she would win but Adam has pretty much done nothing and wasn't a competitor and she could win over him. This is all just my opinion, of course. I really don't know what either will do. Wish there was a Sunday show where we could hear some DR talk.

I don't agree. She takes Adam she loses Rachel's vote and she wouldn't have Brendon, either. She already didn't have Jeff or Jordan's votes. She would be taking second next to Adam. If she takes Rachel she still has a shot at Adam's vote. It makes no sense for Porsche to back out of the deal. PLUS, I really think she is sincere for as much as she and Rachel were celebrating last night. She isn't that great of an actress.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't agree. She takes Adam she loses Rachel's vote and she wouldn't have Brendon, either. She already didn't have Jeff or Jordan's votes. She would be taking second next to Adam. If she takes Rachel she still has a shot at Adam's vote. It makes no sense for Porsche to back out of the deal. PLUS, I really think she is sincere for as much as she and Rachel were celebrating last night. She isn't that great of an actress.

But I think P knows R well enough now that she figures R will forgive her and give her the votes. R never really liked Adam just like Adam didn't like R. But R always tried to be P's friend, even when P was treating R like crap. It just seems to me that when R likes someone, she doesn't just let it go even when they hurt her. I agree P isn't a good actress but I think she is good at pretending to like someone if it benefits her. I'm just speculating, mainly because I don't trust P and her sudden commitment to R. I'm just hoping that it is R that gets to make the choice.

I think Porsche is going to take Rachel for sure but not so sure if Rachel will take Porsche or Adam. I think Rachel is still deciding. Her best bet is to take Adam in my opinion.

Yes I agree. i think she can beat Adam easily! However-it could be a shock at the end-who knows. I never feel sure of the way the jury is voting. When Jessie voted against Gnatalie I was happily surprised! :animated_bouncy:

Of course Porch only thinks Rachel is the one to take to final 2. The only game Pork had was bashing Rachel with the mean girls. Planning how to take more of Rachel's things and hide them. She thinks that none of the other mean girls will vote for Rachel and she will only get the 3 votes from Brendon, Jeff and Jordan.

wrong.

Rachel will get Adam's vote and maybe Dani and Kalia's.

Porsche was a wast of a game player. She said yesterday that she thought the BB put her on the cast to flirt with the boys but there weren't any to flirt with.

Porsche thinks because she is good friends with Janelle and friends with Evel Dick she will get America's vote.

Delusional

Between Porch and Adam. It is a toss up.

I don't think that Daniele was all that good an influence on Porsche or Kalia but Porsche pretty much used the shadow of Daniele and Kalia as safe harbor from block threat until she had to step-up and make moves on her own. Can't fault her for that. Good gameplay. I don't like her at all (hateful woman, in my opinion) but if she wins, she wins because she did what she had to do when she had to do it. I didn't like Maggie or Jun or Hayden and a whole bunch of others but hey; they won.

P needs to win the HOH and use her head and evict Rachel. She needs to remember that R has 3 votes on the jury. Adam does not have any sure votes. He's the person you want to be against in the final and P will have a better resume than him.

C'moonnnnn Porsche . . . :party_smilie:

See when I saw them celebrating I thought P was more sincere Rachel But if either went back on that, I wouldnt mind..but whoever did would lose.

I just like that we are not 100% sure who will win

I agree with this. I 100% want Rachel to win but she's not a shoe-in at all.

P needs to win the HOH and use her head and evict Rachel. She needs to remember that R has 3 votes on the jury. Adam does not have any sure votes. He's the person you want to be against in the final and P will have a better resume than him.

C'moonnnnn Porsche . . . :party_smilie:

All that's going to do is ensure a win for Adam. And, now that he's threatened her, I doubt Porsche will consider taking him.

shelly said many times she could not stand the thought of Porsche being in the f2, but who knows

shelly said many times she could not stand the thought of Porsche being in the f2, but who knows

LOL, if Shelly told me the sky was blue I wouldn't believe her. I just know that she hated Rachel and I would be :animated_shocking: if she voted for her.

Of course Porch only thinks Rachel is the one to take to final 2. The only game Pork had was bashing Rachel with the mean girls. Planning how to take more of Rachel's things and hide them. She thinks that none of the other mean girls will vote for Rachel and she will only get the 3 votes from Brendon, Jeff and Jordan.

wrong.

Rachel will get Adam's vote and maybe Dani and Kalia's.

Porsche was a wast of a game player. She said yesterday that she thought the BB put her on the cast to flirt with the boys but there weren't any to flirt with.

Porsche thinks because she is good friends with Janelle and friends with Evel Dick she will get America's vote.

Delusional

Between Porch and Adam. It is a toss up.

I kinda have to disagree with you here with Dani/Kalia. I don't think they'll be able to say Rachel was better than them. I think Rachel would win with J/J/B and Shelly though. Either way, Rachel wins this no matter who she takes.

Porsche needs Adam in the end. Only locked votes for Adam are J/J.

Porsche needs Adam in the end. Only locked votes for Adam are J/J.

No, if Porsche breaks her word to Rachel, then she also loses B+R. She'd lose. Porsche stands her best chance against Rachel, where she'll get D+K+S, and just needs Adam's vote to win. Who knows what Adam will do, but Porsche at least has a shot he might vote for her.

I'm assuming that Shelly would vote for Porsche, but I'm guessing? She'll do the exact opposite of whatever she promised.

No, if Porsche breaks her word to Rachel, then she also loses B+R. She'd lose. Porsche stands her best chance against Rachel, where she'll get D+K+S, and just needs Adam's vote to win. Who knows what Adam will do, but Porsche at least has a shot he might vote for her.

I'm assuming that Shelly would vote for Porsche, but I'm guessing? She'll do the exact opposite of whatever she promised.

Jordan had said, before she left (in a DR I THINK??) that she would vote for Adam...so IF Porshe takes adam I believe the J/J/B/R alliance will vote for Adam. Then Porshe, the skanky, sneaky, delusional mental midget will still get 50K and probably blow it on sweat suits!

I'm lighting candles that Rachel wins final HOH and takes Adam because I truly believe even Dani will repect how well she played the game, and if she gets Dani's votes she'll probably also gets Kalia's, Porshe's...leaving Shelly as the LONE WOLF because she really can't stand Rachel, not only from BB13, but BB12 too.

HOWEVER, :sherlockani: since the voting is SOOoooo subjective and we still have NO CLUE who the f2 are...its a REAL CRAP SHOOT and we all have to sit on our hands and watch with anticipation followed by either exhilaration :party_smilie: or disappointment! :mad1: Maybe even DEPRESSION!!!! :skellington:

I wish they wouldn't save the final Comp for the Live show tomorrow. (if that's true)

Seems like WAAAAY too much stuff to do in the final show. And it cheats the Live Feed viewer

out of watching any campaigning that would go on to the winner of the last Comp to be chosen to be picked for F2.

Questions from the Jury and deliberations would be more than enough before the voting ....

then announcing Winner and possible chatting with the HGs berfore America's Choice is announced.

oh... almost forgot - - hope Porsche doesn't win the last Comp. If she doesn't, I hope

Rach makes a decision that will be in her favor.

For that matter - after today I hope Adam screwed up his slim chance of winning anything.

(What WAS he thinking ?)

LOL... still can't believe I'm hoping for a Rachel WIN

HOWEVER, :sherlockani: since the voting is SOOoooo subjective and we still have NO CLUE who the f2 are...its a REAL CRAP SHOOT and we all have to sit on our hands and watch with anticipation followed by either exhilaration :party_smilie: or disappointment! :mad1: Maybe even DEPRESSION!!!! :skellington:

I have to admit it--I feel I have no idea how most of them would vote! :animated_bouncy:

what a difference a year makes!! last BB season there were so many Rachel haters!!! (myself included) but this season...she has redeemed herself..

.Porsche has won a few comps and imho is more deserving to go to F2 over Adam...I think P deserves F2 over Adam but dont want her to win the 500k!!!

Archived