(Non) Live Eviction Shows 9/7

laladoopiedu

well since i missed half the show, i sure would like to know where to watch the show,since it is taped i should be able to find it somewhere

well since i missed half the show, i sure would like to know where to watch the show,since it is taped i should be able to find it somewhere

I don't know of anywhere except CBS's website and I'm not sure if they'll post it after midnight or in the morning. If it's after midnight, that's probably west coast time. Wish I knew of a site though. I never record it and that show was a keeper.

thanks kentucky, my dvr screwed up and good i cane home early, but missed the jury house and all the first of the show, soooooo pissed

Gee Jeff .. bitter much?? lol, I hope they can all move on .. "it's a game" is their favorite quote in BB house

so glad this season is done only said that about one other season .. smh ...

but I will be back next season and will try to hang out for surviver this year .. it's been fun as usual Morty's has the best on line crew ever and I loved chatting and reading/giving opinions .. till next year !! party_smilie.gif

Yep. She is still lying. I guess that makes her a liar, for real, because she isn't "playing the game," anymore, is she?

No, she isn't. I really hope the people who know her personally take their friendship or her continued employment under consideration after this, because she has serious issues of integrity that need to be confronted.

Gee Jeff .. bitter much?? lol, I hope they can all move on .. "it's a game" is their favorite quote in BB house

A lot bitter. Wow, what a creep he was really expecting for someone to put the $500,000. right into his pocket. What an entitled jackhole he is.

In true fashion, he got tough with a woman again. I bet he's nothing but a pussy when confronted by a man. He and Jordan used Sheldon and they got screwed in the end, plain and simple.

Brendan, Dani and Sheldon were the only level headed ones in the whole conversation. Jeff won some money, his GF will probably win some money plus their stipends they should be happy for it since their nothing but reality tv show moochers.

Seeing Jeff in the jury house REALLY changed my opinion of him last night. He use to be my fav to win but my God, he just has a chip on his shoulder. It wasn't becoming of him at ALL. He has been there a few weeks now and has had plenty of time to cool off. There was no reason for him to act the way he did. I understand having some questions, but he is still angry. No wonder he is with Jordan, she is so timid.....just what someone like him needs.

I really wish I hadn't seen that clip of him last night. Just put a bitter taste in my mouth as far as he goes.

It has nothing to do with what he said, its how he said it. Pointing his finger, getting red faced, raising his voice - you can still speak your mind and avoid looking like an ass. When sitting on the couch, the look Brenden gave Jeff was like "wtf dude? get over it already".

Not sure why you capped "THE TRUTH". That just appeared out of left field to me, but Im tired and could be missing something. Either way, yes I like Jeff's straight forwardness as well. Its his body language that I don't like. Its very much the bully type and I hadn't seen that before tonight.

I think big jeff acted as I expected. He is the big bully and last night's show really showed just how entitled he really felt. He cannot comprehend that Shelly was there to try and win the gamne and was not there to simply get J/J to the money. When Shelly tried to explain to him the problem of a J/J/A/S F4, he could not and would not see her point because in his world, he could only see big jeff winning in the end. Anything else was just pure nonsense.

To him, "it's just a game" is a ridiculous statement. I wouldn't be surprised to see his name in the paper in the future for assaulting someone. He's the type that if you disagree with his view of the world, then you are making some type of personal attack against him. What a loser!!

I think big jeff acted as I expected. He is the big bully and last night's show really showed just how entitled he really felt. He cannot comprehend that Shelly was there to try and win the gamne and was not there to simply get J/J to the money. When Shelly tried to explain to him the problem of a J/J/A/S F4, he could not and would not see her point because in his world, he could only see big jeff winning in the end. Anything else was just pure nonsense.

To him, "it's just a game" is a ridiculous statement. I wouldn't be surprised to see his name in the paper in the future for assaulting someone. He's the type that if you disagree with his view of the world, then you are making some type of personal attack against him. What a loser!!

Some people don't like to be stabbed in the back. Shelly lied and lied and used her family over and over to try to snare in Jordon. If she wanted to leave the alliance she was welcome to. She made me sick how she was so full of herself. I think how she acted in the house is exactly how she acts in real life. JMO.

Well said, and the very reason why Shelly woke up (under Dani's nudging), and stopped writing him a check. The man thinks she and Adam were sent there to help him win the game and to hell with their financial needs. Trust me, Jeff will get a reality check when he finds out just how many fans he's lost over his funky attitude.

Well said, and the very reason why Shelly woke up (under Dani's nudging), and stopped writing him a check. The man thinks she and Adam were sent there to help him win the game and to hell with their financial needs. Trust me, Jeff will get a reality check when he finds out just how many fans he's lost over his funky attitude.

Yes ... finally people are seeing what I saw weks ago, .. and it's funny that he only shows that side with women .. i said he and Brendon had some aggression issues and I stand by it .. I like a strong man but you can be strong without losing your cool.. did not like any of this seasons player's but I really hated the Vet's being back and thinking it was their right to the money and everyone be a pawn

drummer.gif jeff stop beating a dead horse you lost !!!

Yes ... finally people are seeing what I saw weks ago, .. and it's funny that he only shows that side with women .. i said he and Brendon had some aggression issues and I stand by it .. I like a strong man but you can be strong without losing your cool.. did not like any of this seasons player's but I really hated the Vet's being back and thinking it was their right to the money and everyone be a pawn

drummer.gif jeff stop beating a dead horse you lost !!!

Jeff was cool. He never raised his voice when talking to Shelly or even when Dani kept putting her 2 cents in. He just flowed with the conversation. Not sure why Shelly thought that going wit Dani or with Dani's "girls" was going to get her any farther than she was getting with Jeff, IMO, she simply made a lateral move. I have enjoyed the vets, they have kept the newbies on their toes...and look, 2 noobs in the end. Who woulda thunk it?

Archived